The British Foiled Terrorist Plot

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The British Foiled Terrorist Plot

Well, what do you guys think? Looks like we are going to be over in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, for quite some time.

I was talking to my dad about it and had I no clue about how long we have had problems with Muslim extremists. He then told me about General Pershing. I had heard about him, but nothing like this. He told me to simply type in "General Pershing" and "Muslims" into Google and I would find what he was talking about.

Well here is that link for you that have never heard about General Pershing and what transpired. I think we should get back to these tactics.

Blake

Last edited by I <3 80057; 08-10-2006 at 06:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:10 PM
TECH Addict

we dodged a MAJOR bullet IMO
Old 08-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Ginger Hater

i believe so.....
Old 08-10-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

What happened...I live under a rock
Old 08-10-2006, 08:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by I <3 80057
Well, what do you guys think? Looks like we are going to be over in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc, for quite some time.

I was talking to my dad about it and had I no clue about how long we have had problems with Muslim extremists. He then told me about General Pershing. I had heard about him, but nothing like this. He told me to simply type in "General Pershing" and "Muslims" into Google and I would find what he was talking about.

Well here is that link for you that have never heard about General Pershing and what transpired. I think we should get back to these tactics.

Blake

Out of curiosity, did you read the whole page ? After the two different versions of the same story it goes on to say that the whole thing is completely made up and there is no record of it ever happening.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
What happened...I live under a rock
******* muslims tried to blow up a few planes headed to the us via liquid explosive in drink bottles.

The day mexican midgets start bowing random **** up for stupid reasons I'll stop profiling and watch them too
Old 08-10-2006, 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
******* muslims tried to blow up a few planes headed to the us via liquid explosive in drink bottles.

The day mexican midgets start bowing random **** up for stupid reasons I'll stop profiling and watch them too
lol

but seriously they act like they just went away.....welll no **** they are still out there and they will never stop..kinda freakin me out cause i fly to Los Angeles 2 or 3 times a month
Old 08-10-2006, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

lol read that and it sounds like a great idea.....to bad it'll never happen
Old 08-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by rayosequis
Out of curiosity, did you read the whole page ? After the two different versions of the same story it goes on to say that the whole thing is completely made up and there is no record of it ever happening.
Yeah, I did. You believe it? Please. Just a bunch of hippy horseshit, dogshit probably from some Muslim activist. If it was fake, you wouldn't have people trying to justify that it is indeed fake. I mean, who seriously goes THAT far out of their way in an attempt to stop a "fake" chain letter.

Bottom line, we didn't put up with **** like this 75 years ago. Now we have ******* crashing planes into buildings, done away with corporal punishment in schools, and making it "ok" for guys to **** each other in the ***.
Old 08-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Mustang Moderator

Yeah, I did. You believe it? Please. Just a bunch of hippy horseshit, dogshit probably from some Muslim activist. If it was fake, you wouldn't have people trying to justify that it is indeed fake. I mean, who seriously goes THAT far out of their way in an attempt to stop a "fake" chain letter.

Bottom line, we didn't put up with **** like this 75 years ago. Now we have ******* crashing planes into buildings, done away with corporal punishment in schools, and making it "ok" for guys to **** each other in the ***.
I feel wierd saying it since I'm still young at 21, but society is shitting on itself daily. Every now and then I get a glimpse of a truly good-hearted person, but its really a rare occurance...

arron
Old 08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stang Man
I feel wierd saying it since I'm still young at 21, but society is shitting on itself daily. Every now and then I get a glimpse of a truly good-hearted person, but its really a rare occurance...

arron
Nah, I have been saying that since I was your age as well and you are correct sir.

BTW, anything going on in Denton tonight? Nitin called me at 2:24 this morning, but I was at work, I may be coming up tonight for some drunken festivities and telling girls everything they need to know about grout, tiling, and sandblasting. It gets their cookies wet,
Old 08-11-2006, 09:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

next generation of society is doomed
Old 08-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Mustang Moderator

Nah, I have been saying that since I was your age as well and you are correct sir.

BTW, anything going on in Denton tonight? Nitin called me at 2:24 this morning, but I was at work, I may be coming up tonight for some drunken festivities and telling girls everything they need to know about grout, tiling, and sandblasting. It gets their cookies wet,
LOL! Theres a big shindig Saturday night, as Neutron about it. I'm going to Houston tonight for a few days so I'll be out of comission! I'll be back wednesday though so we gotta get together and tell these girls whats up, I know a lot about concrete so that oughta help some.

arron
Old 08-11-2006, 09:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Neutron called me at 2:25 also last night, haha. I too will be going to Houston today, Stu and Big Dan's grad. party is Saturday night. Sounds like we will be missing a good time! BTW, I saw that girl at the Garage the other night (the one who bought me food) and she is STILL apologizing, bwahahahahaha! Hold it down for us while we are gone Blake
Old 08-11-2006, 10:19 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath

We should just drop an atom bomb on a couple countrys that were fighting in and take there oil. Can you say cheaper gas prices.
Old 08-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stang Man
LOL! Theres a big shindig Saturday night, as Neutron about it. I'm going to Houston tonight for a few days so I'll be out of comission! I'll be back wednesday though so we gotta get together and tell these girls whats up, I know a lot about concrete so that oughta help some.

arron
Yes! I think next weekend I will be up for sure. Just remember, gravel, cement, sand, and water. Boom! Concrete son.

Originally Posted by bluestreak98
Neutron called me at 2:25 also last night, haha. I too will be going to Houston today, Stu and Big Dan's grad. party is Saturday night. Sounds like we will be missing a good time! BTW, I saw that girl at the Garage the other night (the one who bought me food) and she is STILL apologizing, bwahahahahaha! Hold it down for us while we are gone Blake
DB, thats awesome! I won't be able to make that party because of work, but I told Reid to tell the girls about grout and maybe he'll get to give them butthole pleasures. Anyway, you guys have fun in the 281, I'll be up soon enough!
Old 08-11-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Regular

Have they showed pics of those that got caught in london? Not tryin to be Mr. Conspiracy theory,but I've been doin a lot of research regarding all this terrorist ****,out of my own curiosity,and I wonder if this is Spin by the Uk and US Govt's to get more support for the war,our US media isn't all that credible,ya know. Even still,there are crazy bastards out there that want us dead,just for bein Christian and western. I still think our foreign policies are part of the problem.

Last edited by BULLET99Z28; 08-11-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BULLET99Z28
Have they showed pics of those that got caught in london? Not tryin to be Mr. Conspiracy theory,but I've been doin a lot of research regarding all this terrorist ****,out of my own curiosity,and I wonder if this is Spin by the Uk and US Govt's to get more support for the war,our US media isn't all that credible,ya know. Even still,there are crazy bastards out there that want us dead,just for bein Christian and western. I still think our foreign policies are part of the problem.
This has crossed my mind as well. Reminds me of the movie "Wag the Dog".

I also agree with your stance on foreign policy.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by irbs
We should just drop an atom bomb on a couple countrys that were fighting in and take there oil. Can you say cheaper gas prices.

countries*
we're*
their*

can you say genocide?
Old 08-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by D Hurr is Like
countries*
we're*
their*

can you say genocide?