BallisticSpeed: Tyler Division

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up BallisticSpeed: Tyler Division

Hi, Ricky Martin here.
I'm the Chairman of BallisticSpeed.com's Tyler Division.

We're trying to get this organization off the ground and going. BallisticSpeed is a "Muscle Car" organization, meaning we're only representing the V8 and other respectable domestic cars. We may be a domestic organization, but we are not opposed to imports or "ricers..." They can do whatever they want, and look as dumb as possible. Its their choice.

As the leader of the Tyler division I will not put up with any immature actions from any of our members. If I hear you "badmouthing" or talking trash, you will no longer be a part of this organization. Right now I'm saying that I DO NOT encourage or support street racing, especially in town, but there is nothing wrong with a little spirited driving. Basically, I'm out to get respectable members, not a bunch of crazy, ignorant, kids.

I plan on atleast a couple times a year holding a toy drive or something of the sort, I would really like to support some of our local charities. Toys for Tots, Coats for Kids, etc. Maybe even hold a fund raiser by washing cars or something and donating some money to the Salvation Army of Tyler, they really take care of some great people out there. I would like our organization to be respected within the community, not frowned upon as a bunch of racers.

Another thing I would like others to keep in mind that are considering this is the security. Auto theft is at an all time high in this area, having a good size group of guys within this area that are familiar with each others cars and such would help, think about it... And I also have access to criminal background research and know many of the law enforcement guys of this county, along with several judges and JPs, so if it need be I will deal with situations accordingly.

A little about me.

I'm Ricky Martin, I'm an Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering major, taking classes at both TJC and UT. I'm 21 and me and my entire family have a rather extensive automotive background. I've held several state offices over the past 7-8 years and I have served on the Texas College Association board as a State Representative and helped put in place some of the rules that are keeping our tuition fees at a fairly reasonable level.

Anyone that is interested, I encourage you to contact me via PM or just throw up a post here. Please visit the website for more information. Give me some feedback.

Thanks,
Ricky Martin
Chairman of Tyler Division
Old 01-06-2008, 12:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump....
Old 01-06-2008, 12:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

im from tyler........ are you serious? there's not alot of very mature f-body owners over there. dumbasses race down broadway, which is the busiest street in tyler. I think youll find a few people but not many. Unless its a bunch of rice. Good luck.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Launching!

I would like to point out that you said on here you are not opposed to "Ricers", but on your website you say they are not allowed. Might want to fix that if some "Ricers" are considering joining.
Old 01-06-2008, 02:33 PM
TECH Resident

Sounds all sorts of dumb. oops, I guess I cant join now
Old 01-06-2008, 05:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude you should help lower the tuiton rates...lol...wish i had some money left over for my car
Old 01-06-2008, 09:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry about that, I kinda figured if I said ricers look stupid and whatnot we kinda got the picture. But no ricers, imports are fine as long as they aren't totally need for speed and built at Vato Zone.

-Rick
Old 01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hell UT was considering charging an out of district fee... hell they may have decided to do that by now, I need to check into that before I go pay.

-Rick