WTB: '93-'02 T/A High Rise Spoiler.

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: '93-'02 T/A High Rise Spoiler.

Kinda wanna go back with the high rise, instead of my 'ol lumpy spoiler on my Firehawk. I just think it look's a little more aggressive. Let me know if you have one. I wanna find one locally, somewhere around the San Antonio area. Thanks, Ryan.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GunshotZ28
Kinda wanna go back with the high rise, instead of my 'ol lumpy spoiler on my Firehawk. I just think it look's a little more aggressive. Let me know if you have one. I wanna find one locally, somewhere around the San Antonio area. Thanks, Ryan.
whoa just saw your pics of the car.. yea please someone find him a spoiler...
Old 01-21-2008, 08:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by kevin's_00ss
whoa just saw your pics of the car.. yea please someone find him a spoiler...
Haha.. I like it cause hardly anyone see's a T/A with a spoiler like mine, but damn the high rise T/A spoiler makes it look a little more agressive.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:39 AM
TECH Addict

You ever get the **** fixed on the side of your car?
I'm guessing that's why its in the paint shop?
Old 01-21-2008, 10:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

pics of your spoiler? is it the low one with the long LED bar?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Dirty 30
Old 01-21-2008, 12:04 PM
Launching!

****.. If I had the IROC style spoiler I wouldn't have made this post. That spoiler is .
Old 01-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
You ever get the **** fixed on the side of your car?
I'm guessing that's why its in the paint shop?
Sure didn't. The girl who hit my car, well her ******* insurance is giving me the run around. Still waiting on them..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:31 PM
TECH Addict

Sure didn't. The girl who hit my car, well her ******* insurance is giving me the run around. Still waiting on them..
Sounds like whats going on with me. Which reminds me I gotta get the rear end on before I take it to the shop to get a new bumper quarter and whatever else needs to be fixed. Don't wait on them. Give them a deadline and if they fail to get the check or appraiser or whatever out to you by that date, hire a lawyer and tell them that you will. You'd be surprised how quickly they'll act.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Launching!

Sounds like whats going on with me. Which reminds me I gotta get the rear end on before I take it to the shop to get a new bumper quarter and whatever else needs to be fixed
It's pissing me off. Just might have to go through my insurance..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:35 PM
TECH Addict

It's pissing me off. Just might have to go through my insurance..
Don't do that. Just read my edit and get a lawyer and give them a deadline to have a check or appraiser out to you. That's exactly what I'm about to do actually.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Launching!

Don't do that. Just read my edit and get a lawyer and give them a deadline to have a check or appraiser out to you. That's exactly what I'm about to do actually.
I told them I was gonna have to go through my insurance if they didn't hurry up, and they told me do whatever I want.. Ain't that some ****? I tried calling today and see what the hell was going on, but they were closed cause today was a holiday.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Addict

I told them I was gonna have to go through my insurance if they didn't hurry up, and they told me do whatever I want.. Ain't that some ****? I tried calling today and see what the hell was going on, but they were closed cause today was a holiday.
That's total bullshit. What insurance company do you have and what is the girl's insurance company?
Old 01-21-2008, 12:42 PM
TECH Junkie

I wouldnt have said that you're going to go through your insurance... That would mean they would pay nothing on your car. I would have told you to do whatever you wanted also... Instead. call your insurance, tell them what happened. and they should communicate w the girls insurance and get it done faster.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Launching!

That's total bullshit. What insurance company do you have and what is the girl's insurance company?
I have Geico insurance, but only liability. It's under my Dad's name and I only pay like $20-$30 a month cause he's like 52yrs. old and never had a ticket. The girl who hit me has some insurance from out of state.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ive never seen one like that, kinda looks like the Formula mecham spoiler.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:46 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Donohue96M6Z28
I wouldnt have said that you're going to go through your insurance... That would mean they would pay nothing on your car. I would have told you to do whatever you wanted also... Instead. call your insurance, tell them what happened. and they should communicate w the girls insurance and get it done faster.
Thats what I did Pat. My insurance called the girls and the girls insurance told my insurance they they have already issued a payment which is complete bullshit since I haven't even got an estimate on it. How in the **** can they issue a payment if they don't know how much I need? It's all good cause I know for sure my insurance will cover it. I'm gonna paint the whole car over..
Old 01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Ive never seen one like that, kinda looks like the Formula mecham spoiler.
It was only offered on SLP Firehawk's from '00-'01 or something like that. I like it cause you hardley ever see it anywhere, but I still wanna try and find a high rise spoiler before my car get's painted.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Launching!

Sounds like whats going on with me. Which reminds me I gotta get the rear end on before I take it to the shop to get a new bumper quarter and whatever else needs to be fixed. Don't wait on them. Give them a deadline and if they fail to get the check or appraiser or whatever out to you by that date, hire a lawyer and tell them that you will. You'd be surprised how quickly they'll act.
I talked to my Dad about that, but he said the money we would spend on a lawyer could just go right into my car. I don't think it would go that far cause my insurance would cover it. I talked to the girl this morning (the one who backed into my car) and she told me the insurance told her the car is still under review and they don't know if they are going to cover her. If that happens, then my uninsured motorist would cover it.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:55 PM
TECH Addict

I talked to my Dad about that, but he said the money we would spend on a lawyer could just go right into my car. I don't think it would go that far cause my insurance would cover it. I talked to the girl this morning (the one who backed into my car) and she told me the insurance told her the car is still under review and they don't know if they are going to cover her. If that happens, then my uninsured motorist would cover it.
See, **** like this is exactly why I want to win the lotto so I would have "proof of financial responsibility" and **** the insurance companies!