Houston Rodeo Cook off tickets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 10:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Houston Rodeo Cook off tickets?

Anyone have a hook up? Looking for the 30 dollar tickets, the ones you can go into tents with and drink. Ring a bell to anyone? Well they're sold out so i was hoping someone on here had a connection. Thanks.

I'm not trying to get free tickets, I'm willing to pay its just that they are sold out. Thanks again.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:08 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by osvaldo
Anyone have a hook up? Looking for the 30 dollar tickets, the ones you can go into tents with and drink. Ring a bell to anyone? Well they're sold out so i was hoping someone on here had a connection. Thanks.

I'm not trying to get free tickets, I'm willing to pay its just that they are sold out. Thanks again.
I can get ya hooked up.. I'll pm you details!
Old 02-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Banned

What do you mean sold out? You can get a wristband to any tent right now if you know the right people. There are always people selling wristbands on craigslist.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

I need to find out exactly which booths and how many wristbands I'll be able to get a hold of this year but normally I get into about 5 booths.. I'll let y'all know what I have when I find out myself. I get em thru my company and other affiliate companies..
Old 02-12-2008, 12:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Johnny, thanks i pmed you. And deerhunter i was looking for the tickets they sold online so you can go into certain booths and drink. I'll check craigslsit good idea.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Banned

Johnny, thanks i pmed you. And deerhunter i was looking for the tickets they sold online so you can go into certain booths and drink. I'll check craigslsit good idea.
Oh ok, I just wasn't aware you could go online and buy to certain booths. Every booth has free alcohol once you get in. I've gotten tickets to the miller lite booth the past 3-4 years and it's one of the best IMO. I usually have some passes to a few mom and pop type setups, looking for different ones this year.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:54 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DeerHunter_Z28
Oh ok, I just wasn't aware you could go online and buy to certain booths. Every booth has free alcohol once you get in. I've gotten tickets to the miller lite booth the past 3-4 years and it's one of the best IMO. I usually have some passes to a few mom and pop type setups, looking for different ones this year.
The Miller Lite tent kicks ***. They had Smashmouth play in the tent last year. It was tight.. All you can eat and drink for FREE.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

I WANT TICKETS to the Miller Lite booth!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

You can't just buy a wristband or ticket that will get you into every tent. You can buy a ticket to get onto the grounds of the cookoff. Once your in if you know people you can get into a variety of tents.

I'm on a committee for the Corral Club (which handles all the booze for the rodeo). I will pass on any tickets/wristbands that I can get.

Tracey
Old 02-12-2008, 09:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yes Tracey let me know what you can do

Thank you,
Osvaldo

Quick Reply: Houston Rodeo Cook off tickets?