Anyone at your job make you mad?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 01:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone at your job make you mad?

I cannot stand the way my coworkers act most of the time, and I am a chick! Someone on the other side of the business got me in trouble today, and all I have to say is: I am standing by my decision and what I am here to do at my job! The other girl gets a fat bonus so she does not care about our building getting paid but more about how many deals she can get! My job is to get the legal items taken care of and get the building paid for; but I am supposed to go to a meeting because of my decision not to cater to this client because they have not paid up? I love what I do and make OK money, but I wonder why this bothers me so much today and why after 4 years at this job, I feel underchallenged and as if they are not wanting me to succeed. Thank goodness I have racing; if not I would go crazy over these people! Thanks for allowing me to vent. I just have to remember all the good things I have.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where do you work? They hiring? lol

It seems like the more you actually care about your job and do the right thing, you always get paid less and passed up while the other lazy dont give a damn people get promoted/bonuses.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:52 PM
10-Second Club

You should talk to your boss, seems like it may be time for a promotion or added responsibilities.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:06 PM
TECH Junkie

You should visit this site:

http://annoyingcoworker.com/
Old 03-06-2008, 02:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

i am constanly annoyed by my coworkers. but i dont have any say in whats going on so i just have to sit by and do nothing.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

the thing that annoys me the most is when i do something and someone else takes credit for it
Old 03-06-2008, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

my coworker's are pretty cool, except the times when this one coworker thinks that he can fix every problem in the world, makes a big deal out of everything. gets annoying.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:11 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
You should visit this site:

http://annoyingcoworker.com/
LMFAO!!!!!
Please stop commenting about how my healthy eating habits are so incomprehensible to you. I know you wouldn't understand that I'm a competitive athlete. Your disgusing Burger King lunches are why they had to bring in a special chair to fit your fat ***. Maybe if you took the stairs you wouldn't wheeze asthmatically when you go to the restroom. By the way, you're man-**** are bigger than my wife's!
There is a little switch in the bathroom that operates the vent system. Could you go ahead and flip it next time you take one of your disgusting lumberjack dumps? Thanks.
Is it a coincidence?
That you laugh REALLY loud at your bosses jokes?
That you wear the TIGHTEST fitting outfits possible?
That your ***** are bigger than your head now?
That you always play the office victim? Even though you orchestrate the scenario?
That you will do ANYTHING possible to get attention? Cause problems?
If it weren't for breast implants, fake eyelashes, and tight clothes, you wouldn't have a job?
Old 03-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Launching!

Only between women. My wife had the same problems at her last job. (With other females) Now she is a pharmaceutical rep so she doesn't have to work with anyone all day. This is the best job for her. If she doesn't want to be around someone then she doesn't go around them.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

noone at my work makes me mad just my job makes me mad
Old 03-06-2008, 04:11 PM
TECH Resident

i get pissed off when my boss calls me a numb nutts dumb ****
Old 03-06-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

i work with 15 girls at my clinic. im the only guy. it gets pretty painful sometimes.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:20 PM
12 Second Club

LOL! The coworker I cant stand happens to be my father-in-law!!! He's a dumb, ignorant, lazy, fat as$, two faced bastard! Funny thing is that my boss is his brother and he agrees with me. Thats my favorite part!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:51 PM
12 Second Club

It seems like the more you actually care about your job and do the right thing, you always get paid less and passed up while the other lazy dont give a damn people get promoted/bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Words of Wisdom. Thats what I see too and thats what Im going thru. I feel fastgurl too. I always thought it was just me.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:09 PM
TECH Regular

I've also worked at my job over 4 years and the ONLY coworker I have a problem with, I got a job here a year ago, and we USED TO BE best friends. And by best, I mean BEST. BUT the problems didn't just start when he got hired either. He's just a ****** pain in the *** and since he works in accounting with me, we share a ****** office which was ok but not I just have all these crazy thoughts of sabotaging his chair, phone, and computer... He ALWAYS disputes what I say and I have 4 years of exp here. I know this **** inside and out without any hiccups, ever and he wants to challenge me ALL THE TIME even though he's wrong 98.5% of the time.

Had to vent too cuz he just left, Thank God, and I'm heading out the door myself to get some drinks with a friend. Whew. Sorry to vent but if anyone knows some good inner office pranks, please let me know! lol. Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Teching In

My co-workers are okay, its dealing with customers that can **** me off. Plus, I go in peoples houses to do service calls and some people are straight nasty. I also go in people's yards to do work. No lie, about three weeks ago I knocked on a door (in Pasadena) tell homechick I need to get in the backyard. I ask her "Do you have any dogs?" she says "I used to, but he dead". Go on in the back yard and lo and behold, there lies a big, bloated dead *** chow.F*cking Nasty!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:38 PM
Launching!

I'm a student so I kinda just have an on campus job, but i mean i have my own office and all, but what annoys me the MOST

is when people email me, then email me back within an hour complaining about how i haven't gotten to them yet, blah blah blah, and they act SO high and mighty that i just wanna say "well it doesn't look like i'll get to you today, bc i'm going home early you fu<king b1tch"
Old 03-06-2008, 05:41 PM
10-Second Club

Originally Posted by LS_Juan
I ask her "Do you have any dogs?" she says "I used to, but he dead". Go on in the back yard and lo and behold, there lies a big, bloated dead *** chow.F*cking Nasty!!!!
LMFAO, I about fell out of my chair....that's some funny *** ****. And I feel your pain, when I had my computer biz, I used to have a contract doing broadband tech support with a smaller internet provider & good lord I used to think I was a messy person....I'm a fk'n neat freak compared to some of the dirty-filthy-McNasty mother fk'ers out there.....I have literally gagged because an apartment I went in to was so fk'n nasty.
Old 03-06-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bmxer8699
i get pissed off when my boss calls me a numb nutts dumb ****
Yea, I get that to!
Old 03-06-2008, 06:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Modsquad
LMFAO, I about fell out of my chair....that's some funny *** ****. And I feel your pain, when I had my computer biz, I used to have a contract doing broadband tech support with a smaller internet provider & good lord I used to think I was a messy person....I'm a fk'n neat freak compared to some of the dirty-filthy-McNasty mother fk'ers out there.....I have literally gagged because an apartment I went in to was so fk'n nasty.
i've been to houses where people have those candy boxes with candy in them to sell to kids around the block with roaches having a slumber party in there all walking over everying, also they were boiling water for their food (which roaches had been tap dancing all over) and there was a roach on the rim of the pot, the guy was laughing saying that the roach cant make up it's mind to jump in the hot water or jump into the fire....... that was fkking nasty