1) To rate another member for a transaction, you first should find the thread that you and the other party were involved with for that transaction.
2) Click the value next to the "Trader Rating:" - under the member's postbit (i.e., username, title, avatar, etc.).
3) Click on the link "Submit Feedback For (member's name here)", as the illustration below shows:
The submission form to submit the feedback for the member you are rating:
4) Select the party you were in the transaction (i.e., Buyer or Seller)
5) Select the rating you wish to give for the transaction (i.e., Positive, Negative or Neutral)
6 Enter in a brief description of the transaction.
7) For the "Deal thread URL", enter the URL/Address of the thread that the transaction had originated from. The URL is the web address for the thread that the transaction had originated from.
8) Add any additional comments to the transaction in the "additional comments" section.
9) Click on the Submit Reply button to post the rating.