Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires

Year: 1995
Make: Jeep
Model: Cherokee
Price: $4200
Mileage: 143000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NJ
Color: Black
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 1995 Jeep Cherokee Country Edition

This Jeep has been babied since I got it. Kept up on all maintenance and wash it every month at least, change oil every 4000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic. It's not my daily driver, and I only take it out for shows, to pick up girls or go fishing with friends, everyone loves it. 4WD works and it drives perfectly.

PRICE: $4200 Or Best Offer! Price Negotiable

Miles: 143,XXX on the Odometer, but it has spent most of it's life on 33" tires, so it should read MUCH lower. Either way, it's still a baby for a jeep. Seen these go over 300K on original motor and tranny.
Color: Black
Engine: 4.0l Straight 6
Transmission: Auto
Options: Factory Privacy Glass in Rear, Off-Road Up Country Package, Towing Package, And more...

Recently replaced starter, fuel pump, speakers, tires and brakes all around. Less than 10,000 miles on the new parts and mods.

Mods:
New Cobra CB Radio with Mic and Antenna (Installed but not wired)
Alpine Headunit
Full Alpine speakers all around, front/rear doors and rear roof bar.
Custom Electric Fan with Custom Switch
2 Halogen Fog Lights
Custom 5 Halogen Light Roof Bar
Custom Roof Rack
Big 33"x12.5" BFG All-Terrain Tires
Crager Soft 8 16"x8" wheels all around (Black)
Rusty's Offroad 2" Leaf Spring Rear Suspension Lift
Rusty's Offroad 2" Poly Front Coil Spacers
Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Front Shock Absorbers
Quick Disconnect Front Sway Bar
Rusty's Offroad Steering Stabilizer
Rough Country RCX X-Series Control Arm Drop Bracket
Key-Lock Aftermarket Tow Hitch
Aftermarket Drink Holder
All-Season floor mats.
4.5" Fender Flares

- For an extra $300 it can come with a fully wired and boxed Kenwood 12" subwoofer, powered by a 800 watt RMS Kenwood Amp, mounted on the box. If my price isn't met, I will be putting this in my other car.

... I'm probably forgetting a few things in there.

Easily over $4000 in parts/work on it, and $4200 take it home! Open to ALL offers.

The tires are 33" x 12.5" BF Goodrich All-Terrains have about 90% left. Great on any surface, makes very little road noise, even on the highway. Kept me safe in the snow, too. And the Steering Stabilizer makes it perfect for highway driving, no bump steer whatsoever. Last year with the steel bumpers.

The Bad:
-Has the typical 1995 clear coat fading on the hood and some other places. No way to get around that, it's a factory problem. Otherwise paint is fine.
-Rear sound bar could use replacing, speakers/light/wiring is fine, it's just cracked and hanging from weighing itself down.
-Some of the roof liner is sagging.

Reason for selling is because I am trying to put a down payment on a new car. If I could keep it, I would. It's definitely one of my favorite cars I've ever owned, but my loss is your gain

Phone: 2019368739 Call/Text anytime
Email: facesmelt@hotmail.com

Email/Phone for more pictures!

Thanks.
-Dan
Attached Thumbnails 1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-1-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-3-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-2-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-6-.jpg  

1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-5-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-7-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-8-.jpg   1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires-photo-4-.jpg  

Last edited by facesmelt; 07-14-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Teching In

Bump! Gonna take a trade offer if I can't get the right amount cash...
Old 07-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Bump...
Old 07-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Any interest here at all?
Old 07-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Teching In

PRICE DROP! Trying to see if I can move a cash deal before going through with this trade
Old 07-15-2012, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

Intrested. Im in Texas atm but i live on long island so im not too far away. Ill be back on LI in a week. Where are you located in Jersey?
Old 07-15-2012, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bandit2000
Intrested. Im in Texas atm but i live on long island so im not too far away. Ill be back on LI in a week. Where are you located in Jersey?
Perfect, I am away for a week too. I'll be back in New Jersey on the 21st and we can arrange a meeting anytime after that. I'm in Paramus, it's about 10 miles north of the GWB.

If its more convenient for you, you can call/text 2019368739 for more info and further communication. Otherwise, I'll be sure to check here daily.

Thanks for the interest!
-Dan
Old 07-15-2012, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by facesmelt
Perfect, I am away for a week too. I'll be back in New Jersey on the 21st and we can arrange a meeting anytime after that. I'm in Paramus, it's about 10 miles north of the GWB.

If its more convenient for you, you can call/text 2019368739 for more info and further communication. Otherwise, I'll be sure to check here daily.

Thanks for the interest!
-Dan
I'll attempt to call/text you tomorrow. I'm going to look at colleges because I'll be going to school here in the fall, and I need a car to get around while I'm in school, working, blah blah blah.

If for some chance I don't get to reach you tomorrow, how off is the speedo with the larger tires? Or did you get the speedo recalibrated. And do you think this Jeep can take a long distance drive to Texas, since I'll need to transport it there somehow lol.
Old 07-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bandit2000
I'll attempt to call/text you tomorrow. I'm going to look at colleges because I'll be going to school here in the fall, and I need a car to get around while I'm in school, working, blah blah blah.

If for some chance I don't get to reach you tomorrow, how off is the speedo with the larger tires? Or did you get the speedo recalibrated. And do you think this Jeep can take a long distance drive to Texas, since I'll need to transport it there somehow lol.
The speedo is only off by a small percentage, maybe like 10%? (at 50 mph the speedo will read 55) and has never really bothered me enough to tear into it and correct the gear. However I did recently buy the corrective gear for it and it will come with the purchase. I'm sure it won't bother you at all though.

I drive it to and from Rhode Island every few weeks for weekend trips and it's never had a hiccup. So I wouldn't be worried the slightest to drive it a long distance like going to Texas. These engines are LEGENDARY for being able to hold just about anything an run strong for practically forever. Also it has brand new oil in it, I just had it in for a tune-up.

Get back to me if you have more questions.

Thanks!
-Dan
Old 07-16-2012, 06:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by facesmelt
The speedo is only off by a small percentage, maybe like 10%? (at 50 mph the speedo will read 55) and has never really bothered me enough to tear into it and correct the gear. However I did recently buy the corrective gear for it and it will come with the purchase. I'm sure it won't bother you at all though.

I drive it to and from Rhode Island every few weeks for weekend trips and it's never had a hiccup. So I wouldn't be worried the slightest to drive it a long distance like going to Texas. These engines are LEGENDARY for being able to hold just about anything an run strong for practically forever. Also it has brand new oil in it, I just had it in for a tune-up.

Get back to me if you have more questions.

Thanks!
-Dan
Well thats actually good for me if the speedos off a little with my lead foot lol.

But just to let you know if you read this before you see your phone, I texted you earlier (BTW my name is Mike sorry for not mentioning that earlier). I just wanted to know if I could come to see the car on Sunday the 22nd of July if that would be ok with you. I am ready to make a deal and I have the cash in hand, I'm not some ******* just looking for a joy ride. But I'll be off of work on Sunday so that would be the best day for me to come out there. And we can meet day or night whichever is better for you. Just shoot me a text with the address you want to meet at.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:17 PM
Teching In

Buyer dropped...

Bump again
Old 07-22-2012, 05:29 PM
Teching In

Second buyer didn't show up either...

Ridiculous, I'm thinking of trading this in.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yep, lately people have been full of ****. GLWS
Old 07-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 06blackGTO
Yep, lately people have been full of ****. GLWS
I know this all too well, and it sucks. Thanks though

Quick Reply: 1995 FS: NJ - Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - Lifted and 33 Inch Tires