Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Firebird Formula WS6 1LE 13k miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Firebird Formula WS6 1LE 13k miles

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $25000
Mileage: 13000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I was unable to load the pics but they are on autotrader.
The car is in great shape. been sitting in my garage for the last four years so tires are flatspotted and the oil has been changed.

In 1998 they only made 14 of these cars. I have original sticker and window stickers are still on it. I have the build sheet also.

Call with or email questions
678-794-7308
Alan
Old 03-21-2015, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Very cool car! Wish I had the money and the space to buy it myself!

Here's the autotrader link for those interested------
http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...85934179&Log=0
Old 03-24-2015, 01:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow nice car. super rare.
Old 04-20-2015, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Takes me back. I bought my red 1998 WS6 1LE at Carl Black in Kennesaw, GA

GLWS
Old 04-26-2015, 01:26 AM
On The Tree

With all due respect to the seller and the forum community, how much is this car really worth? That just seems like a "museum" price to me.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 63 Likes on 51 Posts

i think its probably worth 18k . But thats my opinion . Bump for a formula guy . glws
Old 04-26-2015, 08:04 PM
Super Moderator

It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it. For me? I wouldn't pay over $15k, but I already had one
Old 04-27-2015, 10:21 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

With all do respect to any of you this isn't the "whats it worth" section and I don't think the OP asked for anyones OPINION as to what they think HIS car is worth. If your making an OFFER to buy it then make an offer...if not then whats it to you???

OP...I think I bought a 2002 artic white Formula Firehawk from you back about 6 or 7 years ago didn't I?
Old 04-27-2015, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

Well considering you think you know him, that would be a biased opinion.

Also, I believe it is more than fair to discuss the value of a vehicle in a thread created to sell the vehicle.

Furthermore, keep your negativity and reluctant sarcasm to yourself. The world would be a far better place without schmucks like you.

I believe the car is worth more than some ignorant fools belief working for a corporate company designed to make money (KBB and NADA), but I do not believe its worth nearly 3 times as much as these values suggest.

It was a simple question and it was answered.

..Then you came along sniffin' up the territory, lookin' for a tree to pi** on. Enjoy the weather and fresh-cut grass.
Old 04-28-2015, 01:53 PM
On The Tree

I think the only reason he said the 'what's it worth' thing is because there is a 'what's it worth' section which is where you discuss presumtive values of cars like this, not in the sellers threads, which is why that particular section exists.
Old 04-28-2015, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think its funny that a Mod came in and gave his opinion of what its worth...
Old 04-28-2015, 02:41 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KonkeyDong

Also, I believe it is more than fair to discuss the value of a vehicle in a thread created to sell the vehicle.

Furthermore, keep your negativity and reluctant sarcasm to yourself. The world would be a far better place without schmucks like you.

I believe the car is worth more than some ignorant fools belief working for a corporate company designed to make money (KBB and NADA), but I do not believe its worth nearly 3 times as much as these values suggest.

..Then you came along sniffin' up the territory, lookin' for a tree to pi** on. Enjoy the weather and fresh-cut grass.
Well you couldn't be more wrong...in fact let me point you to the sticky at the top of the page in this section...specifically rule #7:

7. SELLER HARASSMENT. If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive.

You have neither the intention or I am willing to bet the means to purchase a car like this...so why make a post in the thread about it? You stated it was "Museum" price....well duh...its a museum or at least high end collector quality car. There is ONE of these cars for sale in the world...market price is determined by SUPPLY and DEMAND. For example if the car was priced at $15K there would be 1000 buyers...$18K...200 and so on...all the seller has to do is find the price curve where there is ONE buyer and that's pretty close to his asking price. He just had to find that ONE buyer....and I can guarantee you he aint here! lol

In fact I will put my money were my mouth is and OFFER $20K for the car. Because at the end of the day I know I can get $23K to $25K for it.
Old 04-29-2015, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by KonkeyDong

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
Well you couldn't be more wrong...in fact let me point you to the sticky at the top of the page in this section...specifically rule #7:

7. SELLER HARASSMENT. If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive.

You have neither the intention or I am willing to bet the means to purchase a car like this...so why make a post in the thread about it? You stated it was "Museum" price....well duh...its a museum or at least high end collector quality car. There is ONE of these cars for sale in the world...market price is determined by SUPPLY and DEMAND. For example if the car was priced at $15K there would be 1000 buyers...$18K...200 and so on...all the seller has to do is find the price curve where there is ONE buyer and that's pretty close to his asking price. He just had to find that ONE buyer....and I can guarantee you he aint here! lol

In fact I will put my money were my mouth is and OFFER $20K for the car. Because at the end of the day I know I can get $23K to $25K for it.
Stay down "DONG."
Old 05-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Super Moderator

Ok boys....move along, nothing to see here, and the only harassing here is Dong.

Quick Reply: Firebird Formula WS6 1LE 13k miles