Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

supercharged WS6

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 11:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default supercharged WS6

Year: 2000
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $11000
Mileage: 163000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NC
Color: Red
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2000 trans am ws6
Vortech supercharger, 2.75 pulley, 10psi boost, 500rwhp
Headers / Full exhaust
T56, monster lvl 2 cluch, tick master cylinder
9in rear Moser
Weld in sub frame connectors
Adj Lower control arms
Adj pan hard bar
Nitto 555 front, new nt05r drag radials, extra set of nitto 555
Car is red, great paint except for the hood, clear coat peeling.
Painted with plasti dip. Black and alien pearl accents , peel it off if you don't like it
Interior is 8 of 10, typical door panel crack on the passenger side
Factory 12 disc changer

Text 252 287 3396
Attached Thumbnails supercharged WS6-20160216_105621.jpg   supercharged WS6-20160216_105640.jpg   supercharged WS6-20160212_124352.jpg   supercharged WS6-20160325_160138.jpg  
Old 05-08-2016, 08:37 AM
On The Tree

Is it fast?
Old 05-08-2016, 11:25 AM
Staging Lane

Lol, yeah, it's pretty quick.
Old 05-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

This is a great price for a built 4th gen. I only priced it this low, because my wife wrecked our tahoe. I need another family hauler.
Price will only be this low for 1 week.
I just bought this car about 2 months ago.
After a week, I WON'T be willing to take a loss.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

Quick pull on drag radials
Old 05-13-2016, 06:31 AM
Staging Lane

A couple interior pics. Sorry I didn't have a chance to clean it up. The wife has been driving the car since the accident.
Attached Thumbnails supercharged WS6-20160512_173318.jpg   supercharged WS6-20160512_173442.jpg  
Old 05-27-2016, 11:30 PM
Staging Lane

Ok, ready to let this awesome car go and change up styles. I want a ctsv.

Will sell for 10k. The black plasti dip can be removed if you had rather have a red ws6. Just peel it off.

This is a deal for a 500+ rwhp ws6 with lots of mods that gets great gas mileage and drives like stock until you get on it.

Who wants to take the t tops off, cruise around without any worries, and still whip up on most all cars on the road?
Old 05-30-2016, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Got bored today, peeled the plasti dip off. The car is back red again.
Just to be honest, the hood needs repainted, clear coat was peeling, so I hit it with the pressure washer and removed most of it. Looks a little better than before.
Old 05-30-2016, 04:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

Is the motor stock ?
how many miles with super charger on it ?
super charger bought new ?
how many miles on lvl 2 clutch ?
how many miles on rear ?
any track numbers ?
any dyno graphs to back up the 500 number ?
who tuned it ?
Old 05-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Sent you a pm
Old 06-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Staging Lane

Yes, the motor is stock to my knowledge, except for the exhaust. The supercharger was bought new, I have the owners manual that came with. Not sure when it was installed.

Not sure of miles on the rear either, no noise or any issues. 3.42 gears, pulls posi.

The cluch was ordered in June of last yr, previous owner emailed invoice to me, so maybe 2500 miles on that.

No dyno charts, he couldn't find them, but he emailed a copy of the tune. . can't open it, I don't have the tuning software.
Hp #based off what previous owner told me, it feels as strong as my old car in sig.

Can't remember the name of who tuned it, was someone in va.

I don't know alot about the car, I just bought it first of march, but car has 10k in parts.
No times on the car, just been driving it, hasn't been to the track
Old 06-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jtsta02
Yes, the motor is stock to my knowledge, except for the exhaust. The supercharger was bought new, I have the owners manual that came with. Not sure when it was installed.

Not sure of miles on the rear either, no noise or any issues. 3.42 gears, pulls posi.

The cluch was ordered in June of last yr, previous owner emailed invoice to me, so maybe 2500 miles on that.

No dyno charts, he couldn't find them, but he emailed a copy of the tune. . can't open it, I don't have the tuning software.
Hp #based off what previous owner told me, it feels as strong as my old car in sig.

Can't remember the name of who tuned it, was someone in va.

I don't know alot about the car, I just bought it first of march, but car has 10k in parts.
No times on the car, just been driving it, hasn't been to the track
Will you take$8500 for it?
Old 06-05-2016, 05:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

10 thousand for this car? Are you senile? Talk some sense into yourself, you are giving the car away.
Old 06-05-2016, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Really?, Giving away at $10,000 with 163,000 miles? I would think at best this is a $6,500 car.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firechicken37
Really?, Giving away at $10,000 with 163,000 miles? I would think at best this is a $6,500 car.
I'm not bashing, but it's obvious firechicken37 is new to the ls world an has never built a car. Yes, the car has high miles, but it is in awesome condition with some big $ mods. If cars like this sold for 6500 like you suggested, I could have /would have bought 2!

Look around on line, craigslist, etc. You will be lucky to fine a 2000 ws6, even with this mileage for 6500. And, if you do, it will be stock, an probably in worse condition. Then add up the price for all the modz.

Supercharger, 9in rear, clutch, tick master cylinder, suspension parts, new nitto tires

Even used parts, you cant build this car for 10k. Thats if you can do all the work and tune yourself. Guaranteed

No, I'm sorry but 8500 won't get it. I am at my bottom dollar amount. 10k and I will part with it. Otherwise, I will keep it. But thanks for the offer.

BTW, got to line up with a 2000 ss today. He just put a built 6.0 in it and 4l80 and wanted to try it out.
Ran twice, first run I got the leave. Put about 10 or more lengths on him. 2nd run, both left on horn. Put a good 8 or more on him. I was actually impressed. Thought he was going to beat me.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL that is a $6,500 car? I am sorry how much money did it take to super charge your ls car???
Old 06-06-2016, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Yes I'm new to the forum but I have built plenty of cars but more importantly I have been able to sell them.

All I was trying to point out is that right now its a buyers market. These cars are not as rare as you might think. Also you cant just total up the amount of money you put into a sports car and expect to get it out. You will always loose on what you put in.

I have looked at craigslist and the other car sites and everyone is over valuing their cars which is why they are listed for 9+ months and they drop the prices a grand or so every month. So you can list it for what ever you want it doesn't mean its going to sell for that amount.

You started off you post that you were looking to sell quick as a buyer this is what I see:

163,000 miles
modded car - wasn't built to go to the grocery store so its been beat on.
Supercharger-"Not sure when it was installed."
"Not sure of miles on the rear"
"Can't remember the name of who tuned it"
"I don't know alot about the car, I just bought it first of march"

I know you say there is a lot of upgraded parts but as a buyer I have to assume that they all have close to 163,000 miles on them. They are all worn out. Not to mention how does a high mileage car deal with being supercharged? Is the supercharger or something in the block going to let go soon? Plus only having it for 2 months makes me think your looking to dump a basket case off on someone else.

It all comes down to supply and demand and I see plenty of supply but the demand isn't there to justify these high prices.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Yes I'm new to the forum but I have built plenty of cars but more importantly I have been able to sell them.

All I was trying to point out is that right now its a buyers market. These cars are not as rare as you might think. Also you cant just total up the amount of money you put into a sports car and expect to get it out. You will always loose on what you put in.

I have looked at craigslist and the other car sites and everyone is over valuing their cars which is why they are listed for 9+ months and they drop the prices a grand or so every month. So you can list it for what ever you want it doesn't mean its going to sell for that amount.

You started off you post that you were looking to sell quick as a buyer this is what I see:

163,000 miles
modded car - wasn't built to go to the grocery store so its been beat on.
Supercharger-"Not sure when it was installed."
"Not sure of miles on the rear"
"Can't remember the name of who tuned it"
"I don't know alot about the car, I just bought it first of march"

I know you say there is a lot of upgraded parts but as a buyer I have to assume that they all have close to 163,000 miles on them. They are all worn out. Not to mention how does a high mileage car deal with being supercharged? Is the supercharger or something in the block going to let go soon? Plus only having it for 2 months makes me think your looking to dump a basket case off on someone else.

It all comes down to supply and demand and I see plenty of supply but the demand isn't there to justify these high prices.

Thank you for your input. And you are right, this is a buyers market. I can fully see your point, but realistically we all take a chance when buying a modified vehicle. Regardless of what has been done, who did it, etc, they are not the stock, supposedly dependable cars they were originally. Anytime you make more power, you take the chance of something failing.
Oh, and I haven't met anyone who modified their car to go to the grocery store. Lol.
But your right, I don't know all the ends an outs of the car, because I didn't build it. But i do know what I have, and it's not a 6000 dollar pos. I also know that you can't get back what you've invested, that goes along with taking the risk on buying a modified vehicle. That's also why I'm not asking what I pd for the car.
As far as trying to "dump a basket case" , that couldn't be further from the truth. My wife totaled our tahoe, and I bought a pos to get us by. But of course that is not going over well with the wife. So, I figured I could make everyone happy and get a ctsv. Fit the kids comfortably, make the wife happy, and still be quick.
Attached Thumbnails supercharged WS6-20160319_133318.jpg  
Old 06-06-2016, 07:09 PM
Teching In

You will like the CTS, I love mine.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:10 PM
Staging Lane

First time I raced the car.
Other car had a built 6.0 and auto trans.
Sorry bout the poor quality cell video, but you get the point.

Last edited by jtsta02; 06-06-2016 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Vid wouldn't play

Quick Reply: supercharged WS6