Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
The time has finally come to sell my LS1 swap project. You can see most of the history of the swap here LS into 190e 16v
. I have fired the motor once before. It fired right up and run for 30 seconds or so before I shut it off.
The car itself has the following specs:
- Clean TN Title
- H&R Cup kit (shocks and springs)
- EVO 1 wheels
- Mitsubishi Evo 8 Brembo front brakes
- Stainless steel brake lines on all corners
- Custom made Wolf dual pass radiator
- Euro Headlights
- AMG Steering Wheel
The car needs the following to be drivable:
- Power Steering arms fabbed. I have designed them in CAD, and have a 3D printed a mock up. They just need to be fabbed. They can be fabbed from plate steel.
- Exhaust Finished.
- Fuel lines built and run. I tried to re-use the factory tubing, but it is leaking.
- Final welding in Engine bay. 2 areas need to be capped where I removed material for engine clearance
- Steering column heims need to be final welded
- Throttle cable, clutch line, and power steering lines made
- Shifter hole opened up and center consul modified for new shifter. The t56 lands exactly where the factory shifter hole is in the tunnel, it's just slightly off center
- Wiring harness final loomed
- Top mounts welded to radiator. I have the mounts, they just need to be welded on.
- Trans tail shaft modified to accept speedo cable. There is a guy who does this for around $500
- Front sway bay mounts modified so sway bar clears steering rack
- Whole car nut and bolt checked
The paint and body are not perfect on the car. There are some dings and scratches. The clear on the roof is fading and needs to be re-painted. The passenger side rear quarter panel got lightly hit, and pushed down about a 1/4". The taillight on that side got broken. I can have all the body fixed and repainted as part of the sale if the buyer wants to negotiate that into the sale price. I have included pics of most of the damage.
I would like to sell the project as a package, but I would be willing to sell the roller and drivetrain separately if the prices are right.
The motor was rebuild in 2013, and has only been run for 30 seconds on the rebuild. The specs on the drivetrain are as follows:
- LS1 from a 2000 Trams Am
- Bored over .030"
- Forged I-beam rods. I think they are Eagle
- Mahle Pistons
- Port and Polished LS6 heads
- Comp Trunion upgrade
- Comp cam. I can't remember the exact specs, but it was pretty mild. 228ish duration, .575" or so lift.
- LS6 intake and throttle body
- F-body accessories with a Corvette water pump
- LS2 timing chain
- Melling oil pump
- ARP bolts for pretty everything
- New seals for everything and head gaskets
- Custom made shorty headers and half of a 304 stainless steel exhaust. I have the tubing to finish the rest that I can include in the sale
- Viper spec T56
- LS7 Clutch and flywheel
- Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft
I am looking for around $15k obo for the project as it sits now with the drivetrain. It would take a lot more than that to get a 190e as far as long as I have this car now, and with the prices of 16vs going up everyday, it will be harder and harder to find a swap candidate. The drive train alone is worth around $6.5 for the motor, trans, drive shaft, clutch and flywheel.
Feel free to message me on here or give me a call/text @ 615.five79.five873. The car is located in Nashville, TN.
See more photos here: http://imgur.com/a/jy1yD