You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join LS1Tech.com today!
1993 Camaro Z28, LT1, Chrome SS Wheels, Clean - Make Offer
1993 Camaro Z28
I have a 1993 Camaro Z28 for sale. I bought this car about a year ago with plans to make it into a street/track car, but being a student in college I just couldn't afford to do anything to it. I'll start off with some of the modifications on the car:
* Original paint has scratches and would definitely benefit from a new front bumper, but when cleaned up looks awesome, especially from 10+ feet away.
* There is no rust at all, but there is a bubble on the lower rocker panel, but it is not big.
* There is a small dent on the driver's rear quarter.
* Excellent overall look and shine for a car with the mileage it has.
* I will include the brand new OEM 17x9 Chrome SS wheels with almost new 275/40/17 Kumho MX tires and the stock Z28 wheels with 2 shot tires and 2 good tires.
* The interior is clean, but there are a few things that could be touched up.
* Driver's seat is not original and has a seat cover on it.
* Rear seat has a blue stain on it, not sure what it is.
* Driver's side window motor is shot.
* Power switches on driver's side door need to be glued back onto door panel.
* Steering wheel is showing age.
* 5.7L LT1 V8: This motor must have been rebuilt in its life. It does not smoke much, but has a slight oil leak like all of them.
* Pacesetter Ceramic Coated Long-tube Headers with catted 3" y-pipe
* Hooker cat-back exhaust
* AFI Super dampener ($370 retail)
* Vortec aluminum intake pipe w/open element filter
* Factory G92 Performance Rear-end (3.42 gears and posi; posi needs to be rebuilt)
* T/A Rear end girdle
The great thing about this car is that everything you would want to change on a F-body are the things that should be changed. That's why this car is such a great platform to start from. And there are also quite a few good parts on the car as it sits. I really wish I was in a better financial situation to keep this and build it, but I just can't right now. I guarantee this car will get compliments wherever you take it because the few times I have taken it out, people have always had something good to say about it or come up and ask me about it. Basically, the car runs and drives but needs some attention. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions at all. I am always near my computer so I will get back to you as soon as I can. If you are local, contact me if you would like to take a look at it. I have plenty more pictures too.
I think $3000/BO is reasonable considering the condition of the car.