Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: 07 Black Nissan 350z Touring for modded LS1

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 08:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 07 Black Nissan 350z Touring for modded LS1

Hi all...my 408 SS was stolen a good while back and stripped and burned which was hard for me to handle. I thought id be happy in my 07 350Z that I have now, and dont get me wrong, I love the car, but I loved my SS more. I miss the power. So I know this is a long shot, but if anyone has a LS1 between 00-02 that is modded i.e. (bigger block, s/c, turbo) and not, WHITE, RED, OR PEWTER and HAS TO BE M6!!! that would like to make a trade for my Z I'd like to hear from you. would like the car to be in DD driving condition and mid mileage under 70k Id appreciate it. I have been looking in the forums for awhile and haven't found anything. If I had to be really picky, id want a WS6 or hawk with those mods...here are the specs on the Z.

07' Black 350z black interior 6spd Touring Edition

Car has 45,000 miles on it and honestly are ALL highway/interstate miles. I am the 2 owner. Car was a company car as its initial owner. I will provide VIN for carfax report if you wish. I used to live in bossier city, but now am at LSU so the car has been back and forth thats it. When I am here at LSU, the car sites because I ride the bus

Car is all stock except front and rear Cusco swaybars that I put on. Car is immaculate...interior is spot on 10 out of 10. Exterior, car has a dimple dent in the door from some dumbass I guess. I will get pics when it stops raining and can get her washed...Thanks in advance everyone and if you have any questions. Please feel free to ask.

Joey

Last edited by SimC33; 07-07-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

buddy.....i just have to say that its a good thing whoever did that...didnt confess. And if they do, call me and I will gladly lend a hand beating the trash out of them.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stang Killer
buddy.....i just have to say that its a good thing whoever did that...didnt confess. And if they do, call me and I will gladly lend a hand beating the trash out of them.
Thanks man...I appreciate the mourning with me...Here is how they FOUND the car...nothing else was touched by the police...this is EXACTLY how they found it. I honestly cried when they sent me these pics...so if anyone would like to do this trade with me, id really appreciate it.

Old 07-08-2009, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Daily bump!!! I know its a long shot, but hey who knows?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

It was burned but the plastic bumpers didn't melt?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by enigmah
It was burned but the plastic bumpers didn't melt?
Front of the car and cockpit were torched...they actually only found the car, because there was a group of camaros and firebirds that were burning in a field tucked away in the woods...
Old 07-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Teching In

I see the Inspection Sticker. I had a feeling it would be from La. you from N.O.? Luckily they didnt get too bad around here.(Gonzales) Did they ever catch the ring?
Old 07-08-2009, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stone Cold Goat
I see the Inspection Sticker. I had a feeling it would be from La. you from N.O.? Luckily they didnt get too bad around here.(Gonzales) Did they ever catch the ring?
Nope, Im not from NOLA...I am here in Baton Rouge going to LSU right now. Car was stolen from my parking lot in my apt and found in NOLA with all those other cars...To my knowledge, they never found the ring because a friend of mine had his SS stolen from here a few months ago, nearly 5-6 months after mine was. People can go f**k themselves that think thats an ok thing to do. Do yall have cars from Gonzales come up missing alot?
Old 07-09-2009, 06:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SimC33
Nope, Im not from NOLA...I am here in Baton Rouge going to LSU right now. Car was stolen from my parking lot in my apt and found in NOLA with all those other cars...To my knowledge, they never found the ring because a friend of mine had his SS stolen from here a few months ago, nearly 5-6 months after mine was. People can go f**k themselves that think thats an ok thing to do. Do yall have cars from Gonzales come up missing alot?
Nope. But a few people we know got their cars stolen from Baton Rouge. We have all been keeping an eye out locally. We have a little local website(Car club deal....Gonzales, Denham, BR area mostly)

On a side note well be at Pep Boys tonight if you want to ride out. The one off Airline by AppleBees. If you want to ride out just look for a 2006 Mustang GT with a big CF cowl hood and an intercooler behind the lower front valence. Ill be in it tonight. We normally have a decent crowd. Some ricers though but they mind their business and are generally pretty cool.