Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Beware Of Bad Service

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2005, 04:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware Of Bad Service

As of some of you know there are people that do mobile services here in the no. cal. I've ran into a person (Erick Johnathan Samuels, and some short guy named Sonny) who painted my ss spoiler and it turned out to be terrible. Gaurenteed it would match the color of my car and it ended up looking destroyed after the paint dried. It looked like old faded paint when it dried, and the color didn't even match my car.

Erick then told me the white shaded parts on the spoiler were paint trying to heal. And for it not matching my color (the color turned out lighter), he told me color sanding and buffing will bring that color darker to match my paint. I brought the spoiler to 2 places and they laughed at it and said to get my money back. That color sanding and buffing will not make the spoiler look any better.

I told Erick what had happened and I wanted a refund. There was no way I was going to have him and his friend touch my spoiler. Even give them the chance to repaint it, I believe that they f*cked up the first time and they can f*ck up a second time.

He is not giving my refund, so if you decide to have a mobile service help you. Make sure you watch out for this person (Erick Johnathan Samuels), he uses this email address erickjohnssf@hotmail.com and a phone# 415-571-9365. I can refer you to a couple places that will do great bodywork paint and repair.

Once again, beware of this person name Erick Johnathan Samuels and his friend Sonny. Erick drives an older camaro that has a 305 engine and the color is blue.
Old 05-23-2005, 04:27 PM
TECH Regular

Just received an email from a women which had her car f*cked up by the same people. Below is the email she wrote me....

Hey,

I have been tracking down these basterds who ruined my car. They are nuts; Eric's last nameis actually Johnson and he lives in South San Francisco. I am a women and they totally f*cked up my car and Eric refused to give me a refund. I think he as some sort of mental issue. I think he does this all the time. I met both he and Sonny. They need to be stopped from doing this. They have no idea what they are doing. I wish somebody would have posted this kind of ad sooner and I could have avoided making the same mistake you did. Good looking out for other people who might run accross there ad. Can we do anything about these butt holes?

As you can see that I am not the only person these guys have f*cked over and need to be stopped. With some help from you guys of course. Do what you can, before they mess up someone elses camaro (or just there car in general). Thanks everyone!
Old 05-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Launching!

On that note don't go to Aliso Autocare & tire.

They ran my engine without oil, destroying it. Refused to pay for it too.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

ill add to this list.

this ahole steve mangano screwed up my trans and charged me work he didnt do.

this jerkoff owns a dump called SM customs in farmingdale nj.

i hope a car falls on him the POS.
Old 05-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Christos
On that note don't go to Aliso Autocare & tire.

They ran my engine without oil, destroying it. Refused to pay for it too.
That is fucked up, you did get them to pay eventually right?
Old 05-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FattyMcTrickle
That is fucked up, you did get them to pay eventually right?
Nope, I found out where the owner lived, and decided it wasn't worth killing someone over, so I dropped it.
Old 05-23-2005, 11:29 PM
11 Second Club

i havent had any problems like you guys, (knock on wood) its for these reasons i try to do everything myself, and if i cant do it myself, i go to someone with a good reputation, even if they are a little on the pricey side
Old 05-27-2005, 02:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn... I think that bastard needs a visit from the oil phantom as well

I would make sure not one drop was spilled either
Old 11-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Launching!

thanks for the heads up
Old 11-11-2008, 10:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They were handing out free donuts to those who voted.

Wicked_muscle just showed up looking for his.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:06 PM
Staging Lane

if your in nor cal. (namely the sacramento,roseville and surrounding cities) do NOT buy any car let alone a SS from " atayas motors" or "cost u less cars". the 2 guys are MANNY and ALI. they will bullshit, i bought my car from them and it ran fine for 2 WEEKS. thats it. past that 2 weeks. i had to come outta my pocket with 3 grand just to keep my car running. they have a family that has alot of car dealerships so dont go to any car dealership on auburn blvd in roseville.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Regular

Good looking out, I almost called them yesterday to rotate my tires and give me a hand job.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by primer84z
Good looking out, I almost called them yesterday to rotate my tires and give me a hand job.
they offer hand jobs? where is this place at!!!!!
Old 11-12-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

yea ^^ may be worth the drive haha
Old 11-12-2008, 12:43 AM
TECH Regular

contact the Better Business Bureau and the Bureau of Automotive Repair. It will make thier life a hassel and they will try and mediate the problem. Plus the BAR will investigate them. I went through this about a year ago.
Old 11-12-2008, 01:18 AM
Staging Lane

I had an incident similar to the paint thing. Ok without stereotyping we all know that hispanics have great talents at painting cars....well my truck got smashed and I was approached by, what I thought was, a hispanic fella. Good talker...talked me into letting him do my work at a discounted rate....they were gypsies and it turned out horrible. Greed will get you shabby work too....he was letting me off on the deductible. Never again.

Quick Reply: Beware Of Bad Service