Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

LS1 Dyno Tuner in Utah??

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Dyno Tuner in Utah??

I have a modded 02 TA with supercharger and other stuff. I am looking for a good dyno tuner with ls1 edit and rear wheel dyno to fine tune my car. The original tune was done by Ed Wright at Fastchip. I live in Moab Ut.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Bumpola

Looking for a tuner in Salt Lake City area.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:48 PM
Teching In

go to utahmusclecars.com and sign up. You'll find info there
Old 03-18-2007, 12:14 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you wont find a single dyno in Moab..

my best friend runs a dyno shop... in Orem UT... its a DynaPack system... you will need to bring your own tuning or tuner though.. as we do not tune other peoples cars, but we rent time on the dyno...or will do pulls... he does tune Mitsubishi's and evo's though... hasnt got into the GM scene yet.

oh and LS1 edit is not the best.. if i were you, I would look for someone with EFI Live or HP tuners to tune a boosted application

Send a PM to "lostCause" or something like that.. he is a board member who has a friend in South Jordan with HP Tuners who can tune you...
Old 03-20-2007, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6

my best friend runs a dyno shop... in Orem UT... its a DynaPack system... you will need to bring your own tuning or tuner though.. as we do not tune other peoples cars, but we rent time on the dyno...or will do pulls... he does tune Mitsubishi's and evo's though... hasnt got into the GM scene yet.

oh and LS1 edit is not the best.. if i were you, I would look for someone with EFI Live or HP tuners to tune a boosted application

Send a PM to "lostCause" or something like that.. he is a board member who has a friend in South Jordan with HP Tuners who can tune you...
Nice, that's what I'm looking for... I live in South Jordan and need to tune a boosted GTO.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6

how much usually to run on the dyno?
Old 03-22-2007, 12:43 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

depends on what you want to do... he will charge 75$ for 6 pulls... or if you need to do tuning... $150 for the 1st hour (with wide band) and 100$ for each additional hour.. usually we never see people use more than 1 hour... unless you have some kind of wild cam thats a pain to tune.

certain race teams are usually the ones that spend hours on it.. because you can simulate road racing type of events...

so it depends on what you want to do... if you need tuning, I have just located a tuner in South Jordan who will do a complete tune for $150...
Old 11-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Back from the dead. Anyone help me with a z06 engine/custom cam combo in an rx7 in draper? It needs a tune real bad. I have cash.

Quick Reply: LS1 Dyno Tuner in Utah??