Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

got pulled over last night

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2008, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got pulled over last night

hey..so i got pulled over last night getting off of work around 11: 30 pm..i was making right turn in an intersection and a cop was right there at the light..i had my windows up cause it was freaking cold and didnt bother to put them down as i thought most police officers dont care..well i turned..looked in my rearview and he's busting a u turn..i was like ah ****....so im riding in my loud *** car so i put it in 5th gear going 35 lol( i have pacesetter long tubes, off road y pipe and loudmouth 1)...so he follows me about an 8th of a mile..at this point im sure he's ran my plates and he turns his lights.....
i shut the car off and he walks to my door..i immediately notice he's a young cop about 23-25..he notices my uniform and gets all happy..i work for Stater Brothers ..anyways he starts talking how he used to work for vons...well we end up talking about working at staters for like 15 minutes lol..talking about contract negotiations and what not..than i tell him about me getting my degree and applying to become a police officer..well he talks to me more about his job..real cool guy!..he finally tells me he pulls me over for limo tint, no front license plate, and modify exhaust...but he goes .."i cant give you a ticket"..real cool guy ..than he starts asking about my car and says its very clean and he likes it ( i can tell he's a fan of muscle cars,..as most police officers are..they despise rice) and he told he understands front license plates dont even go in the front of camaros lol..at the end he was cool let me go and complimented my car and he's a cool guy..not all cops are dicks and he's the perfect example of excatly the type of a cop i plan on being like....
i understand you gotta use the vehicle code to catch the bad guys..like my professor says.."pulled them over for no front license plate, than you find the gun, find the dope, and find the dead body"..lol...but im not a bad person and a good cop knows who to pursuit and who do not..just thought i'd share and by the way i had a positive and friendly attitude from the beggining and thats what helped me out ..not because im becoming a police officer... oh and he also told me not to ever take my car to the station or academy lol or i'll get hell for it, but he told me its a clean ride and he really likes it...interesting story, just thought i'd share
Old 01-12-2008, 06:47 PM
TECH Regular

wow man that sucks lol
Old 01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Regular

sweet. good to see some cool cops instead of a power tripper
Old 01-12-2008, 07:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by m6ttop
sweet. good to see some cool cops instead of a power tripper
yeah thats what i thought..maybe it could of been a different story if it was another cop
Old 01-12-2008, 07:18 PM
Launching!

awesome, hopefully most socal policemans are like that...
Old 01-12-2008, 07:38 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah, he cut you some slack. Nice job not copping an attitude, and getting all upset because he pulled over your (admittedly illegal) car-

Cops are human, too, and by getting on his good sude, he decided to let you off with a warning. Good policy, will make you feel better towards the police in general.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

was racing a guy one time on the 45 in houston a few years ago had a big turboed gst eclipse then ran low 12s well i totally smoked this guy in a stang gt and pulled off the freeway bang cop on my ***. pulled over he questions me about my car tells me i have a history of speeding. needless to say the cop was asian and he let em go with a warning. guess some cops prefer rice.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didnt have such luck yesterday, I got a ticket =(
Old 01-12-2008, 11:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

did you have the plate on the dash???
Me and all my friends keep the license plate on the dash and haven't heard anyone get a complain about it not being in the front...
think its still illegal but they see that we try to keep it legal...
Old 01-13-2008, 02:29 AM
Staging Lane

???????
Old 01-13-2008, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Same exact thing happened to me this week, its a trip meeting cool cops, haha maybe because i've met so many dicks!
Old 01-13-2008, 02:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by z28berryhill
wow man that sucks lol
you didnt even read the god damn story did you? lmao
Old 01-13-2008, 04:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBoy5
you didnt even read the god damn story did you? lmao
thats what i was thinking lol haha
Old 01-13-2008, 04:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snowman2K1
hey..so i got pulled over last night getting off of work around 11: 30 pm..i was making right turn in an intersection and a cop was right there at the light..i had my windows up cause it was freaking cold and didnt bother to put them down as i thought most police officers dont care..well i turned..looked in my rearview and he's busting a u turn..i was like ah ****....so im riding in my loud *** car so i put it in 5th gear going 35 lol( i have pacesetter long tubes, off road y pipe and loudmouth 1)...so he follows me about an 8th of a mile..at this point im sure he's ran my plates and he turns his lights.....
i shut the car off and he walks to my door..i immediately notice he's a young cop about 23-25..he notices my uniform and gets all happy..i work for Stater Brothers ..anyways he starts talking how he used to work for vons...well we end up talking about working at staters for like 15 minutes lol..talking about contract negotiations and what not..than i tell him about me getting my degree and applying to become a police officer..well he talks to me more about his job..real cool guy!..he finally tells me he pulls me over for limo tint, no front license plate, and modify exhaust...but he goes .."i cant give you a ticket"..real cool guy ..than he starts asking about my car and says its very clean and he likes it ( i can tell he's a fan of muscle cars,..as most police officers are..they despise rice) and he told he understands front license plates dont even go in the front of camaros lol..at the end he was cool let me go and complimented my car and he's a cool guy..not all cops are dicks and he's the perfect example of excatly the type of a cop i plan on being like....
i understand you gotta use the vehicle code to catch the bad guys..like my professor says.."pulled them over for no front license plate, than you find the gun, find the dope, and find the dead body"..lol...but im not a bad person and a good cop knows who to pursuit and who do not..just thought i'd share and by the way i had a positive and friendly attitude from the beggining and thats what helped me out ..not because im becoming a police officer... oh and he also told me not to ever take my car to the station or academy lol or i'll get hell for it, but he told me its a clean ride and he really likes it...interesting story, just thought i'd share
What city did you get rolled in? Just curious. And yeah, it's true some cops are cool. But ufortunately, at least in my experience, 95% of them never let you off, and they always ball bust over stupid stuff even when you treat them with respect.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Jesus Christ that was a long *** explanation...

I would have rather read about how ball hair is formed on a ********.

HAAAAAAAAAAA!
Old 01-14-2008, 03:22 AM
Staging Lane

ahhhhhhhhhhhh sick bro ha ha ha ha lol you said your trying to become a cop???you should consider working for a newspaper ,writing long *** storys about how you where gonna get a ticket but just ended up sucking the cops dick ha ha ha lol just playing lil lip....... snowman! bitchessssssss!!!!1
Old 01-14-2008, 04:02 AM
On The Tree

sorry for the long essay to those that want everything to a minimum of 25 words ..writting 10 page papers i guess has got me use to extensive writting and expanding things more than they have to lol..anyways someone asked where i got rolled at..it was ontario..and yeah i guess its all about luck sometimes
Old 01-14-2008, 11:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's cool!
Old 01-14-2008, 12:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

that has to be a nightmare trying to keep your car quiet with that seyup and a cop behind you!
Old 01-14-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snowman2K1
Welcome to the club I cant leave my neighborhood without getting pulled over. They say it looks suspisious cause its all black.