Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Some People

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Some People

Honestly who the F steals someones license plate. Yeah I know they can use it on another vehicle but come on do people really have no shame.

If I ever see someone stealing a license plate, and its not a prank, I am going to give them a nice mushroom stamp right across their face.

So anyways come out to empty my gas tank on my motorcycle becuase its getting picked up tomorrow, because of it being totalled out through insurance not my fault and the gave me a damn good settlement. and I see it im like WTF who the shiot stole my plate. The nerve! and they had to take it when my car was up on jack stands too . well I think I better go overlook the rest of the car now.

Personally if I find this person I am going to take the plate back and leave them a nice windshield full of broccoli & cheese-panda express-del taco-carl's jr. hershey squirts. and god help them if their window is open.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Dumbass people. Sorry man. This seems to be a reoccuring problem. The only reason I can see why someone would do this is maybe for the registration tag for the current year?

After I put mine on, I cut it with a knife so it's impossible to take off.

I don't see why someone would do this ****. You aren't the first to report this issue.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:36 PM
11 Second Club

And You Wonder How I Get My Tags, Lol. Sorry, I Know Its Not Funny
Old 03-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Someone else on here got their plate stolen not to long ago.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:22 PM
Banned

maybe there gonna rob a bank
Old 03-03-2008, 08:23 PM
TECH Addict

Thats why i make it a habit to cut not only my own but my GF's and brothers when i install them.

Sucks bro. Hope you do find a car with your plate, just so you could get closure and lil revenge.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damm thats a burn, and ya i remember someone making a thread about this not to long ago
Old 03-03-2008, 11:20 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah it was the homie Alex (LT Chevyboy) from the Street Felonz who had gotten his plate stolen also...
Old 03-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
Damm thats a burn, and ya i remember someone making a thread about this not to long ago
Originally Posted by Dan
Someone else on here got their plate stolen not to long ago.
Originally Posted by GinoLS1
Yeah it was the homie Alex (LT Chevyboy) from the Street Felonz who had gotten his plate stolen also...
yah alex got his **** stolen that was homo...but it was an easy plate to steal...he has the fast plate removal mod aka velcrow
Old 03-05-2008, 01:29 AM
Teching In

Ya. I was pretty furious bout that, $hit I still am. Cost me 30 for new stickers, and 60 to replace the personalized plates. And it's a 3 month wait because Folsom prison is on lock down, and the prisoners are actually the ones that make them.

The velcro was an insiders secret tho, no one knew about it cept for peeps I kick it with. Comes in handy when you're making that "get away" from Mr. Johny Five - O...
Old 03-05-2008, 01:34 AM
On The Tree

damn you got screwed my new plates, well non personalized, and stickers were 18 your DMV got you good
Old 03-05-2008, 04:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by djsanchez2
Thats why i make it a habit to cut not only my own but my GF's and brothers when i install them.

Sucks bro. Hope you do find a car with your plate, just so you could get closure and lil revenge.
what do you all mean when you say, you cut them?
Old 03-05-2008, 04:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by lt1 hawk
what do you all mean when you say, you cut them?
after you put on the sticker, you get an x-acto blade, or razor blade and cut GIANT X's into the sticker. That way, if anyone tries to peel off your sticker, only pieces of it will come off, and then it's no good to the thief. (well, the sticker's no good, If they want the plate, they'll still get it)
Old 03-05-2008, 04:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Calstud86
after you put on the sticker, you get an x-acto blade, or razor blade and cut GIANT X's into the sticker. That way, if anyone tries to peel off your sticker, only pieces of it will come off, and then it's no good to the thief. (well, the sticker's no good, If they want the plate, they'll still get it)
Gotcha. Did not realize that. IL plate stickers (I keep my registered there cause I am in the military) already come made with something like that. They come apart in little pieces when you take them off.
Old 03-05-2008, 04:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Cutting your tags doesn't help if your plate is stolen or if you have a build-up of previous tags (they'll take the whole chunk).

Here's an option: strip the bolts (or fill them in with epoxy) holding in your rear plate. Drastic... yes. Effective... yes.

Last edited by BigDaddyBry; 03-05-2008 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

I am thinking about using JB-Weld to affix my new one!!! lets see someone try and take the whole bumper!!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Here's an option: strip the bolts (or fill them in with epoxy) holding in your rear plate. Drastic... yes. Effective... yes.
Could be very effective.....and a bitch to change out, lol... But drastic times call for drastic meeasures.

Originally Posted by BeemerZ28
I am thinking about using JB-Weld to affix my new one!!! lets see someone try and take the whole bumper!!
I'm sure the bumper will go, if they needed it bad enough..... It's a sad, sad world....
Old 03-10-2008, 05:06 AM
Launching!

how about putting Plastic explosives behind the license plate filled with bolts, nuts, nails, screws, marbles, metal shavings, etc...and have a pull release so when somebody tries to pull your license plate off.........goodnight. Make sure you have a safety shut off switch so you don't jack yourself up.

Disclaimer: I am in no way supporting this idea, if you choose to do this idea and get caught, you may suffer some serious consiquences.