Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Am I crazy?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am I crazy?

So I was about to head down and buy a Z28 today when I started to have buyers remorse without even buying the damn car. I had ideas going through my head to buy a better gas mileage car. I don't know why I am having these thoughts because I really want a Z28 and I don't think the gas mileage is all that bad. Anyone else go through this?
Old 09-21-2008, 12:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no remorse just do it
Old 09-21-2008, 12:48 AM
Launching!

As long as you get an M6 and can honestly keep your foot out of it. It would have to be a deal you can't pass up too. Otherwise, up the budget and get a very slightly used economy car. I'd love a second Fbody as a DD but I really wish I could come across the right deal on a new model civic because I'd like an auto to put around in w/ good mileage.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get a 6-speed. It will really help with gas milage on the highway.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 AM
On The Tree

ok ya wish 6 speed was an option but my leg can not handle the pressure of a clutch.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:54 AM
On The Tree

Look if your having problems. Give me the money, ill go buy it for you. Drive it in front of you....

You will really want it then.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
Look if your having problems. Give me the money, ill go buy it for you. Drive it in front of you....

You will really want it then.
good point. Toyota Prius just keeps popping in my head though. I am affraid if I find a low mileage Prius under 15k I will buy it. I EVEN THOUGHT OF A MUSTANG, I reached for my gun and almost shot myself for that too lol
Old 09-21-2008, 01:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shenanigans
good point. Toyota Prius just keeps popping in my head though. I am affraid if I find a low mileage Prius under 15k I will buy it. I EVEN THOUGHT OF A MUSTANG, I reached for my gun and almost shot myself for that too lol
look.... Have you ever herd the phrase "wow that Prius sounds sick", "Are those 315's on the back of that Hybrid", "what do you have done under the hood in your Prius"

ect.... Prius is like your mom/GF's car. gotta have some serious game to pick a girl up in a Prius.

I hope this has helped.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:10 AM
11 Second Club

you considered a mustang over a 6 speed ls1 for gas mileage? wow you are either really stupid or just need to be slapped around a bit, if you want a good gas mileage cruiser its easy, find a 4cyl ranger or truck or whatever for under 3k and buy the z28, there goes your mod money, but hey you still have a fast car and a dd. now go and make us proud
Old 09-21-2008, 01:13 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FearTheDeer
look.... Have you ever herd the phrase "wow that Prius sounds sick", "Are those 315's on the back of that Hybrid", "what do you have done under the hood in your Prius"

ect.... Prius is like your mom/GF's car. gotta have some serious game to pick a girl up in a Prius.

I hope this has helped.
i dont need game I got money and a big one. LOL
Old 09-21-2008, 01:15 AM
11 Second Club

Old 09-21-2008, 01:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by camarojunky74
you considered a mustang over a 6 speed ls1 for gas mileage? wow you are either really stupid or just need to be slapped around a bit, if you want a good gas mileage cruiser its easy, find a 4cyl ranger or truck or whatever for under 3k and buy the z28, there goes your mod money, but hey you still have a fast car and a dd. now go and make us proud
I tried that before. I had my 70 El Camino and my bike. I never drove the car cause the bike was faster and better gas mileage. Now I know nothing will be faster and better on gas than a camaro just saying I don't like having more than one car. I don't drive far at all really. I think its cause I gotta run premium gas in the camaro. IDK why I am making this such a big deal. I know why i talked to my mom about it and she put crazy **** in my head lol
Old 09-21-2008, 01:17 AM
On The Tree

ya at the same time if you need a cool car to get ***** you are making up for something else.

drive a prius you get the tree huggers to drop their panties lol
Old 09-21-2008, 01:18 AM
On The Tree

Ya, but can you drive a 6-speed?

Just messing
I tried that before. I had my 70 El Camino and my bike. I never drove the car cause the bike was faster and better gas mileage. Now I know nothing will be faster and better on gas than a camaro just saying I don't like having more than one car. I don't drive far at all really. I think its cause I gotta run premium gas in the camaro. IDK why I am making this such a big deal. I know why i talked to my mom about it and she put crazy **** in my head lol
Theres your problem right there.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

This is what you do.... You take those toughts...... and throw them AWAY!!!!!!
hahaa jk

this is what you do

Total Money you have to get you Z well say 10,000.... You find a Z for 8,000 that leaves 2,000 and then you do what im in the process of doing and get a POS camary.

win win
Old 09-21-2008, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

ya at the same time if you need a cool car to get ***** you are making up for something else.

drive a prius you get the tree huggers to drop their panties lol
Im making up for the lack on interest in what she says.

and tree huggers dont shave. Im not cool with that
Old 09-21-2008, 01:21 AM
11 Second Club

well sometimes its not about how fast you can go, but rather how much can you save. you were considering a prius werent you? so saving money on gas is a plus for you. and never ever ask advice from a woman.

and say you bought a pos tercel you will get way better mileage in that than in your camaro, **** the money you would save in insurance having that as your commuter car, the car would pay for itself in one year's insurance premiums.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:26 AM
On The Tree

well sometimes its not about how fast you can go, but rather how much can you save. you were considering a prius werent you? so saving money on gas is a plus for you. and never ever ask advice from a woman.

and say you bought a pos tercel you will get way better mileage in that than in your camaro, **** the money you would save in insurance having that as your commuter car, the car would pay for itself in one year's insurance premiums.
good points. Ya didn't ask for any advice from my mom she just gave it lol (she always has something to say damn moms). But your right I need to decide if I would rather have a bad *** car or a cost effective car. Tercel is too gay though.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:28 AM
11 Second Club

you can have both, buy your z then with your left over mod money buy a commuter, get a ranger, i did and love it, its not gay at all, actually its kinda nice not having to care about rock chips or rain or sprinklers or asians or woman drivers lol, you can just drive peacefully back and forth to work and wherever, **** my ranger gets 24mph average, not bad for a lil pickup, and the a/c blows ice cubes.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

lmao read like 4 post up
you can have both, buy your z then with your left over mod money buy a commuter, get a ranger, i did and love it, its not gay at all, actually its kinda nice not having to care about rock chips or rain or sprinklers or asians or woman drivers lol, you can just drive peacefully back and forth to work and wherever, **** my ranger gets 24mph average, not bad for a lil pickup, and the a/c blows ice cubes.

Quick Reply: Am I crazy?