Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Let's see some chrome zr1 wheels on silver camaros!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2005, 08:29 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Let's see some chrome zr1 wheels on silver camaros!!!!

z28 preferred...but ss will work too. gimme some pics. im tryin to decide between the chrome zr1s and chrome z06s.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i have a formula with them on...i think they will look better than the z06's...plus you can run 315's out the back
Old 03-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Teching In

I have a sebring silver SS with ZR1's (315's in the rear)

i'll post some pics when i get home from work...I f'ing LOVE the way they look!!!!!

with your pro kit, they will look money.
Old 03-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Teching In

here ya go...needs to be lowered a bit

Old 03-10-2005, 08:37 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that's a beautiful car what offsets do you have on the rear's..
Old 03-10-2005, 09:08 PM
10 Second Club

Those are nice looking wheels. I would like to see what the car looks like when it gets lowered.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 777
that's a beautiful car what offsets do you have on the rear's..
thanks very much!

i believe they are 56mm fronts and 50mm rears (corvette offset)

I had to fenagle them a little bit, which is why i've been hesistant on lowering it...even though there are a ton of people who have told me i can do it no problem.

I'm waiting on the rear end before I lower it, I want to see how it sits first.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:17 PM
TECH Addict

i did it with the same offset on black zr1s and 315s in the rear. only 2 problems....bumpstops got in the way when jacking the car up.....tires will rub inner fender well on hard corners......but they look sweet
Old 03-11-2005, 09:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

that looks really good...you know when i first bought my car, i didnt even like silver! i wanted a red, blue, or pewter ss, and just came across my silver one last minute...but now that i have it, i love it. its grown on me big time...those Zr1's look really good though man, good job

Jon
Old 03-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SilverStreak1830
that looks really good...you know when i first bought my car, i didnt even like silver! i wanted a red, blue, or pewter ss, and just came across my silver one last minute...but now that i have it, i love it. its grown on me big time...those Zr1's look really good though man, good job

Jon

Thanks, i initially wanted a Silver WS6, but this SS came at such a good price, the difference between it and a WS6 was basically my procharger!

I initially ordered the Gunmetal ZR1's with a Polished lip, but OE Wheel messed up and sent me the chrome instead, so I chose to keep them..and i'm really glad i did!
Old 03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wickid Z
i did it with the same offset on black zr1s and 315s in the rear. only 2 problems....bumpstops got in the way when jacking the car up.....tires will rub inner fender well on hard corners......but they look sweet
a little massaging and they'll be fine...i actually haven't noticed any rubbing except for when going over speedbumps faster than i should
Old 03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
TECH Addict

hey sliverss, it looks like u got the bent fender syndrome. did someone jack up ur car in the wrong spot? the same guy did both of my fenders like that. it took many hours to get them back the way they were. they look stock now
Old 03-11-2005, 12:49 PM
Teching In

hey sliverss, it looks like u got the bent fender syndrome. did someone jack up ur car in the wrong spot? the same guy did both of my fenders like that. it took many hours to get them back the way they were. they look stock now
where are you referring to? I did jack it up in the wrong spot once (right behind the drivers side front wheel) I tried to get it back to normal, but i guess i didn't do a great job!

Old 03-11-2005, 01:42 PM
TECH Addict

yeah the drivers side fender. u know how many of those things i have fixed for people? it really isnt that hard but u gotta finnagle it just right cuz sometimes theyre bent to the point where u have to readjust the whole fender. anyway, i guess i just noticed it because i have fucked with mine for so long to get it just right and its finally back to normal. so now i help others out with theirs cuz it seems to be a common problem with people jacking on those useful little tabe we f bodies got therepretty car by the way!! guess what, after seeing your post, i decided the chrome zr1s are what i wanted and i just so happen to get a good deal on them today...so heres to you brutha
Old 03-11-2005, 02:45 PM
Teching In

yeah the drivers side fender. u know how many of those things i have fixed for people? it really isnt that hard but u gotta finnagle it just right cuz sometimes theyre bent to the point where u have to readjust the whole fender. anyway, i guess i just noticed it because i have fucked with mine for so long to get it just right and its finally back to normal. so now i help others out with theirs cuz it seems to be a common problem with people jacking on those useful little tabe we f bodies got therepretty car by the way!! guess what, after seeing your post, i decided the chrome zr1s are what i wanted and i just so happen to get a good deal on them today...so heres to you brutha
awesome, glad i could help!

i like the black/gunmetal ZR1's...but they just don't scream "musclecar" to me

post pics when you get them on
Old 03-11-2005, 03:19 PM
TECH Addict

will do bro....later