Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

can't believe this

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 06:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default can't believe this

I went out to the car this morning and saw that passenger rear tire was low , and then i recovered a nail in the tire so i took it to the shop so they can repair it, then i went back home to mount the tire no problem, so i then clean the car, hours later i decided to go out for a cruise , got up to about 65mph and the car started to vibrate like crazy, so i drop down to about 50 and it goes away........YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT FUCKE__ DIDN'T BALANCE THE TIRE AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED...IM PISSED..
Old 05-05-2007, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by silverws600
I went out to the car this morning and saw that passenger rear tire was low , and then i recovered a nail in the tire so i took it to the shop so they can repair it, then i went back home to mount the tire no problem, so i then clean the car, hours later i decided to go out for a cruise , got up to about 65mph and the car started to vibrate like crazy, so i drop down to about 50 and it goes away........YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT FUCKE__ DIDN'T BALANCE THE TIRE AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED...IM PISSED..
it seems like any place of business anymore is like that, you have to babysit or double check their work.
it is like that everywhere.
fast food drive thrus, tire shops, mechanic shops.....etc.

employers must like dumb, ignorant help.

sorry about the problem.
Old 05-05-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone remember when balancing used to be free if you had any work done?
Old 05-05-2007, 09:06 PM
On The Tree

As an employer I can tell you...most employees are dumbasses. It doesn't matter how
much you pay people, they are freakin lazy. I'm currently looking for a couple illeagal
mexicans that will show up to work on time, do their jobs, not steal from me because they have gambling addictions, and share in the overall profit of my company.
sorry - you can tell this is a thorn in my side right now...
Old 05-05-2007, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRILOGYZ28
it seems like any place of business anymore is like that, you have to babysit or double check their work.
it is like that everywhere.
fast food drive thrus, tire shops, mechanic shops.....etc.

employers must like dumb, ignorant help.

sorry about the problem.

why wouldn't employers like dumb, ignorant help? those are the kind of people they can pay the least because they don't have the smarts to get a better-paying job.

not saying that's the case all the time, but it's especially bad around here, and likely in any smaller college town.....most of the students have their room & board paid for by mommy & daddy, so all they have to work for is beer money
Old 05-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Banned

Its true in all honesty you can not even pay and have a job done right anymore........
Old 05-05-2007, 10:06 PM
TECH Addict

Thats why I like to learn to do as much as I can so I dont have to rely on lazy asses who dont give two flying f#$%s about your car.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Staging Lane

i work at a mechanic shop right by where i live, and we never have any problems like that. i just started about 5 months ago but the guys i work with watch over me and teach me to do everything right. and they are amazing workers too. the business has been around since as long as the town has and everyone who goes there loves the work they do.

but what i dont understand is when i balance tires it costs like $30 i think. thats ridiculous! to me at least. rotating costs the same!! its weird thats all i can say.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:54 PM
TECH Veteran

There are too many idots in the world today. We're on a downhill slide.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cocimitch
As an employer I can tell you...most employees are dumbasses. It doesn't matter how
much you pay people, they are freakin lazy. I'm currently looking for a couple illeagal
mexicans that will show up to work on time, do their jobs, not steal from me because they have gambling addictions, and share in the overall profit of my company.
sorry - you can tell this is a thorn in my side right now...
i totally agree with u. its so hard to find a person that is honest and wont steal from u. i have hired about 4 or 5 employees and each one have stolen from me. some were major others were minor. and ppl wonder why we hire mexicans, not because they work for cheap(which is nice ) but because they dont steal and actually care about their work.