10 Second Club Now you are haulin! 10s are sweet

10's for my bolt-on ls6!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 06:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by "MAC"
So no proof keep looking stupid its ok Enos
Hahahahahahahaha that made me chuckle. I'm certainly not the one looking stupid here. You constantly make yourself look like the dumbest ************ in the world. I know infants smarter than you.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NateLS1Mustang
Hahahahahahahaha that made me chuckle. I'm certainly not the one looking stupid here. You constantly make yourself look like the dumbest ************ in the world. I know infants smarter than you.
Im waiting on proof if you have no proof (which seems like the case) then i guess that makes you stupid. After all at the end of the day it just makes you look like you are saying your opinion. You provided no factual evidence to back your opinion up.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:59 PM
Launching!

If it was possible to muck up this joke of a thread, Mac would be the one who could do it.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by PA94Z
If it was possible to muck up this joke of a thread, Mac would be the one who could do it.
You did with your first post congrats
Old 11-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Mac, physical impossibility should be enough proof for you.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:21 PM
On The Tree

Im waiting on proof if you have no proof (which seems like the case) then i guess that makes you stupid. After all at the end of the day it just makes you look like you are saying your opinion. You provided no factual evidence to back your opinion up.
Mac, pull up a link of another car identical to Hio's that indeed nailed a 1.2 60' please.

Please pull up that proof Macadelic. You ******' idiot.

Where is your proof that Hio indeed nailed a 1.2 60ft? His timeslip isn't proof because it's false. False documents cannot be used as proof you inbred child.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:25 PM
Banned

Mac, pull up a link of another car identical to Hio's that indeed nailed a 1.2 60' please.

Please pull up that proof Macadelic. You ******' idiot.

Where is your proof that Hio indeed nailed a 1.2 60ft? His timeslip isn't proof because it's false. False documents cannot be used as proof you inbred child.
proof of his time slip being false?
Old 11-26-2014, 07:27 PM
On The Tree

proof of his time slip being false?
Exactly what I thought. Sit down & hush the **** up. You might learn something for once if you just listen instead of speak (type).
Old 11-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Banned

You haven't provided any proof and i asked you to first. So until you provide factual evidence to support your claim then you can stfu. This thread would be better off if you did.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

You haven't provided any proof and i asked you to first. So until you provide factual evidence to support your claim then you can stfu. This thread would be better off if you did.
Oh because you asked me first? Are we back in third grade? Lol. "No! I asked you first!" Hahaha you're a joke Mac. You literally don't know a single thing about cars or racing. Funny thing is, you think you're not admitting stupidity but with every single post you make, everyone on this forum can see how ******* stupid you are. So sheepish of you. You're blind. You're ignorant, stubborn, and uneducated.

Once you find a car identical to Hio's that has nailed a real 1.2 60ft, ill shut up. Until then, you're a ******* retard to the fullest.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Show me irrefutable proof that he couldn't do it and ill say im wrong. Oh showing another car with more power isn't irrefutable proof so try harder than that
having the power to "do" it. is a very small part of the "do" it part.

At a open TnT day, making passes back to back. The car has the same tires, same gears, same launch rpm, same shock setting, ride height, suspension angles. Every thing about the car is the same, you drove it there and drove it home..... so your going some high 10's on 1.5 60's with whatever HP (420ish). Now you add the hp it takes for the car to "do" (go 60' in 1.2sec) it. Lets say 850... to play it safe give it 950whp (stock LS6?). So you pull the car back up, stage it, let the clutch out at the same rpm, same tires, suspension setting. What do you think is going to happen.

How stupid dose that sound. hahaha. It sure as **** isnt going to "hook", jam the tire but control it, and roll out all bad *** like a 7sec car would do it.

The other side would be you did a few changes on your shocks (some bolt on shocks out of summit racing i bet), some how you have a tune up (to double the power) and change the suspension (bolt on LCA relco? haha) on the same car with the same parts you drove to the track and home. That will go 1.5s all day normally. But then it will "just hooks and felt faster and was in front of the other car" in a different tune up and legit go 1.2s (even if the rest the pass after that is wrong too). You would have a dual setting car larry larson would be impressed to figure out.

The NASA/ESA Rosetta mission, landing the probe on the comet going 40 million mile per hour, or whatever was easier to do then hiho silvers camaro with bolt on LS6 with a t56 that gose 1.5s to a 1.2 60, one pass later
Old 11-26-2014, 07:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by studderin

At a open TnT day, making passes back to back. The car has the same tires, same gears, same launch rpm, same shock setting, ride height, suspension angles. Every thing about the car is the same, you drove it there and drove it home..... so your going some high 10's on 1.5 60's with whatever HP (420ish). Now you add the hp it takes for the car to "do" (go 60' in 1.2sec) it. Lets say 850... to play it safe give it 950whp (stock LS6?). So you pull the car back up, stage it, let the clutch out at the same rpm, same tires, suspension setting. What do you think is going to happen.

How stupid dose that sound. hahaha. It sure as **** isnt going to "hook", jam the tire but control it, and roll out all bad *** like a 7sec car would do it.

The other side would be you did a few changes on your shocks (some bolt on shocks out of summit racing i bet), some how you have a tune up (to double the power) and change the suspension (bolt on LCA relco? haha) on the same car with the same parts you drove to the track and home. That will go 1.5s all day normally. But then it will "just hooks and felt faster and was in front of the other car" in a different tune up and legit go 1.2s (even if the rest the pass after that is wrong too). You would have a dual setting car larry larson would be impressed to figure out.

The NASA/ESA Rosetta mission, landing the probe on the comet going 40 million mile per hour, or whatever was easier to do then hiho silvers camaro with bolt on LS6 with a t56 that gose 1.5s to a 1.2 60, one pass later
This is too much for Mac. He won't be able to understand all of these words.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^^^lmao
Old 11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
Banned

Oh because you asked me first? Are we back in third grade? Lol. "No! I asked you first!" Hahaha you're a joke Mac. You literally don't know a single thing about cars or racing. Funny thing is, you think you're not admitting stupidity but with every single post you make, everyone on this forum can see how ******* stupid you are. So sheepish of you. You're blind. You're ignorant, stubborn, and uneducated.

Once you find a car identical to Hio's that has nailed a real 1.2 60ft, ill shut up. Until then, you're a ******* retard to the fullest.
Lol good to know you can't back up your claim
Old 11-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Banned

If and buts were candy and nuts man
Old 11-26-2014, 07:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm hoping for some 1.2 60 foots, I should have just built an LS6!
Old 11-26-2014, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Lol good to know you can't back up your claim
What you fail to realize (because you're a dumb inbred) is that the proof you want, there is none. You asked me to show proof without posting a car that has more HP than Hio's....

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? Oh gee! That's right, it's because there isn't a single car in the world that has ever done a 1.2 60ft with only 425rwhp. There is your proof you ******* idiot. Glad to see you can't comprehend such simple terms, smh. No use for you. People like you should be off'd, literally. You have no significance in this world if you can't even evolve/learn/educate yourself. Hang yourself kid.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:03 PM
Banned

What you fail to realize (because you're a dumb inbred) is that the proof you want, there is none. You asked me to show proof without posting a car that has more HP than Hio's....

Hmmmmm, I wonder why? Oh gee! That's right, it's because there isn't a single car in the world that has ever done a 1.2 60ft with only 425rwhp. There is your proof you ******* idiot. Glad to see you can't comprehend such simple terms, smh. No use for you. People like you should be off'd, literally. You have no significance in this world if you can't even evolve/learn/educate yourself. Hang yourself kid.
Still no proof got it.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Poop uneducated Mac doesn't even know what "proof" means lmao.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If and buts were candy and nuts man
The word "If" was never used in that entire post, which is actually impressive as I reread it. The word "but" was only used twice.

Quick Reply: 10's for my bolt-on ls6!!