11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

11.78@124

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 11:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I guess I'm in the same boat as you, times in the sig. ......but damn a 383 with a 100shot should be alot faster. I would think you should fo faster than 11.5's on motor.
oh i agree,i should be 10s on motor,i should have my new 02s today ,i just changed plugs and that wasnt it so im hoping the bank 1 sensor fixes it after all it wasnt working at all.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

What part of PA is Kittanning in? I'm heading to Mason Dixon dragway on sat, get those o2's on and run that bitch again. This is their last weekend for running.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:55 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
What part of PA is Kittanning in? I'm heading to Mason Dixon dragway on sat, get those o2's on and run that bitch again. This is their last weekend for running.
its western pa,and the dragstrip closed on the 12th for the year so have to wait til next year by then ill have it retuned.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

got the 02 sensor today and its running alot better,gona try a scanner to see if theres any troubled codes.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'd tend to think your car should trap closer to 130 on the go-go juice. That 60' is begging for a th400 swap for a quick solution
Old 11-17-2011, 05:09 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Photochop
I'd tend to think your car should trap closer to 130 on the go-go juice. That 60' is begging for a th400 swap for a quick solution
your right man it should,no worries ill get it figured out.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might have come off as a dick the other day. My name is Mike and chevy and i are friends as i helped him build his car. I have a few builds that i have done to say the least. I actully live rite down the road from you, in between butler and kitt.Keep chevy posted and we will help you get fixed up. Is your ses light on? If so get it scanned and go from there. It just annoyes me to see a car thats a 10sec car easy run **** times. Your car really needs to be 100% on motor before you even think about sprayin. Your on a mail order tune right? You need to get that **** outa there and have brian do a tune as you have way to much **** done to be on a mail order,there for bolt-on an cam only's. Do you have a wide band? If not get one that can be kinda like a lil tool for you and let you know when sumns up to a point. Its a good investment. We have a friend that has a 418 with ported Ls3 heads that dont run what it should do to a **** tune and cam. his best et is 11.44. As i said not being a dick. Chevys car has run 11.74s banging the rev-limiter do to bigger slicks throwing the shift points off. It has 11.50s-60s in it on motor. I have a cam only Ls1 95 t/a havent tracked it yet cuz i have to build the trans this winter. But it has stuck with the 418 stated above as it sits. And this is a cam only car every thing in the motor is gm besides cam and spring. If our cars ened up beside each other, you would see why i said shitty times. again not knocking you or you car. it just needs strightned out, we will give you a hand. And we know the spray game too as we are all spraying lol. Also i am building a Ls turbo s10 this winter. just in case you have a dout about us lol
Old 11-17-2011, 09:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by red 95 t/a
I might have come off as a dick the other day. My name is Mike and chevy and i are friends as i helped him build his car. I have a few builds that i have done to say the least. I actully live rite down the road from you, in between butler and kitt.Keep chevy posted and we will help you get fixed up. Is your ses light on? If so get it scanned and go from there. It just annoyes me to see a car thats a 10sec car easy run **** times. Your car really needs to be 100% on motor before you even think about sprayin. Your on a mail order tune right? You need to get that **** outa there and have brian do a tune as you have way to much **** done to be on a mail order,there for bolt-on an cam only's. Do you have a wide band? If not get one that can be kinda like a lil tool for you and let you know when sumns up to a point. Its a good investment. We have a friend that has a 418 with ported Ls3 heads that dont run what it should do to a **** tune and cam. his best et is 11.44. As i said not being a dick. Chevys car has run 11.74s banging the rev-limiter do to bigger slicks throwing the shift points off. It has 11.50s-60s in it on motor. I have a cam only Ls1 95 t/a havent tracked it yet cuz i have to build the trans this winter. But it has stuck with the 418 stated above as it sits. And this is a cam only car every thing in the motor is gm besides cam and spring. If our cars ened up beside each other, you would see why i said shitty times. again not knocking you or you car. it just needs strightned out, we will give you a hand. And we know the spray game too as we are all spraying lol. Also i am building a Ls turbo s10 this winter. just in case you have a dout about us lol
its cool,im just frustrated why its running like this.it was running good 2 months ago i should have ran it then at the track.yeah theres 3 or 4 lights that are always on.oh i agree it should run good before sprayin it.my wideband has a problem too lol im trying to figure why its not working,but i did change the bank 1 sensor that wasnt working and it made a big difference,the car has a hpt sd street tune,i know it has more in it,im gona get bryan to dyno tune it for me.i hear good things about him,thats my next move to do.i appreciate the help you can give as i dont have many tools or a big garage.i have all winter to change some things and get it running like an ape again,i have faith that it should run around 130 with 100 shot of nitrous.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:00 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

**** ya for sure man. Your car haves low 11s in it on motor 4sure if you can hook it up n put it 2 the ground