11 Second Club Snake eyes are a good thing

New Best

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 03:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New Best

Went to the track last Friday night and ran my first eleven as a stock with no heads or cam. The car ran a best of 11.9000 and a best 60 foot as1.566. I am well please with the time. Of course there are other mods to do to increase the time. Raceweight is between 3400 and 3450. Weight removal is limited because I still want to have a car. Anyway cheers to all.
Old 03-20-2006, 03:47 PM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats and welcome to the club

Coach
Old 03-22-2006, 03:03 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Nice times and 60 ft i would check that torque arm bracket i bet you anything it is bent up, haha, i know mine is, what mods do you got left to do...

By the way that MPH was killer, what was the DA at, i can calculate if you want

Last edited by chrs1313; 03-22-2006 at 03:12 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Second Club

nice.

how does your engine run w/out no heads or a cam in there??

lol j/k

congrats
brandon
Old 03-22-2006, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by chrs1313
Nice times and 60 ft i would check that torque arm bracket i bet you anything it is bent up, haha, i know mine is, what mods do you got left to do...

By the way that MPH was killer, what was the DA at, i can calculate if you want
Nah the torque arm ain't bent yet. The mods I have left to do is a lightweight battery, dyno tuning, and lowering my control arms to the lowesting setting on the relocation bracket. It appears my 1/8 times are a little slow compared to the fast SI cars. I have no special air intake system for my car, not even the fast toys ram air. Can I borrow your homemade one, I might outrun you--just kidding. I am not going to take out my a/c or mod the power steering, but keep it original. I am going to take out the air pump for a few pounds more. I was wanting to go back to the track this Friday because the weather looks like it will be good, if I can make it.

I don't know what the DA was and don't know how to calculate it. The runs were made in Monroe, Louisiana if you would not mind figuring it out. The MPH appears to be on target with a 116--it is up there with some of them fast cars.

You can be proud of your time, I know I would. Cheers.
Old 03-22-2006, 07:35 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00
nice.

how does your engine run w/out no heads or a cam in there??

lol j/k

congrats
brandon
The heads or cam has not been changed or modified--thats all
Old 03-22-2006, 09:25 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Out run me you must be kidding j/k, remember that i got stock 3.23's not those gas killing 4.10s hehe stock manifolds who has those, i thought those were a first mod and only a little ole 3600 stall , can't borrow the intake with the ac , made it to the max, what is all this lightweight brakes, racing seats, bolt on hood, hal shocks and springs, and carbonfiber shaft, i need me some of that stuff haha, let me know what that raceweight is if your track has a scale.

Chris

ps i didn't mean the torque arm i meant the torque are bracket that mounts to the trans...

Originally Posted by Kent1
Nah the torque arm ain't bent yet. The mods I have left to do is a lightweight battery, dyno tuning, and lowering my control arms to the lowesting setting on the relocation bracket. It appears my 1/8 times are a little slow compared to the fast SI cars. I have no special air intake system for my car, not even the fast toys ram air. Can I borrow your homemade one, I might outrun you--just kidding. I am not going to take out my a/c or mod the power steering, but keep it original. I am going to take out the air pump for a few pounds more. I was wanting to go back to the track this Friday because the weather looks like it will be good, if I can make it.

I don't know what the DA was and don't know how to calculate it. The runs were made in Monroe, Louisiana if you would not mind figuring it out. The MPH appears to be on target with a 116--it is up there with some of them fast cars.

You can be proud of your time, I know I would. Cheers.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:43 PM
10 Second Club

i was just messing w/ you. i knew you meant stock heads/cam

Quick Reply: New Best