12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

94 camaro z28 12.41 pass

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 05:05 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You definitely need it tuned. I trap that with just a cammed A4 in 3000+ DA and 80+ degree heat. Not only do I not have heads, but I don't have half the mods you do.
Old 04-23-2012, 07:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FlatBlackZ28
You definitely need it tuned. I trap that with just a cammed A4 in 3000+ DA and 80+ degree heat. Not only do I not have heads, but I don't have half the mods you do.
who tunes in pa?? i guess there is a place in ohio called pcmforless he needs compression of motor how do i kno tht?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:23 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by unioncarpenter84
who tunes in pa?? i guess there is a place in ohio called pcmforless he needs compression of motor how do i kno tht?
Bryan Herter is the guy who would be tuning your car for PCMforless. He lives in Indiana, PA. I have been down to his house a couple times (instead of paying for shipping and waiting a week or two) for tunes and he also did my dyno tuning last summer (me and a buddy in an LT1 Vette met up with him at a dyno in Sarver, PA. He is one of the best tuners for the LT1 you will find in the entire country. Get ahold of them. There are also formulas you can look up online to calculate your compression ratio. If you are running a stock engine with stock gaskets you'll be around 10.4-1.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:10 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by FlatBlackZ28
Bryan Herter is the guy who would be tuning your car for PCMforless. He lives in Indiana, PA. I have been down to his house a couple times (instead of paying for shipping and waiting a week or two) for tunes and he also did my dyno tuning last summer (me and a buddy in an LT1 Vette met up with him at a dyno in Sarver, PA. He is one of the best tuners for the LT1 you will find in the entire country. Get ahold of them. There are also formulas you can look up online to calculate your compression ratio. If you are running a stock engine with stock gaskets you'll be around 10.4-1.
my info of the car is on the first page i think its not a stock motor at all.
would tht be the best way to get it done or go to a dyno tune??

how can he get my car close without it being on the dyno?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:54 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by unioncarpenter84
my info of the car is on the first page i think its not a stock motor at all.
would tht be the best way to get it done or go to a dyno tune??

how can he get my car close without it being on the dyno?
Oops! Sorry about that. Posted that from a phone and didn't see that you were the same person as the OP.

A dyno tune would always we the best way to go. If you give him absolutely as much information as possible, he will get your very very close on a mail order. My car ended up being only about 5 or 6 rwhp (max HP) away on the mail order tune vs. the dyno tune. That gain was pretty much just above 5k rpm. It helps that he used to run the same cam in one of his previous cars.

Quick Reply: 94 camaro z28 12.41 pass