12 Second Club In the 12s yet? Come inside!

If rain holds off.....I may be in the club! U Think?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 01:40 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S8ER95Z
If you can't tag 12s something is wrong...

Looking at your 60ft I think it's the driver...

Good luck next time out man!! You can do it.

Thanks and I wish it was the driver haha. If you have ever raced at this local track you would understand. I think I even posted up that traction would be a for sure issue at this track. Didnt help that it was cloudy and cool all day along with a slight drizzle a few hours before the runs began. The car is an auto....its does it's own thing. I should be able to hit a 12 pretty easy on a decent track with some better tires. If not then Il spin my was to 12's with the h/c setup haha
Old 08-18-2008, 10:01 PM
12 Second Club

Received 51 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by drewwrxrogers
Thanks and I wish it was the driver haha. If you have ever raced at this local track you would understand. I think I even posted up that traction would be a for sure issue at this track. Didnt help that it was cloudy and cool all day along with a slight drizzle a few hours before the runs began. The car is an auto....its does it's own thing. I should be able to hit a 12 pretty easy on a decent track with some better tires. If not then Il spin my was to 12's with the h/c setup haha
Oh that sucks man.... i guess we are pretty spoiled here...it sticks pretty good. Best of luck!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 02:15 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drewwrxrogers
YEAH HAHA. I did a punch it run....1k punch it run.....2k punch it....and even a all out 3400k stall punch. At the end I was so frustrated I tried shifting manually and even holding the stall when I let off the brake and slowing taking the pedal to the floor...no help. SPINNING ALL THE WAY dumdumdum!!!

Guess I am a little used to the AWD haha.
My track is never prepped either, and my car will spin all the way down the track too, the trick is to not push it all the way to the floor, i cant floor my car at the track until the end of second gear, but i still managed a 12.84 at 111mph