Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?

After leaving the shop (LMR) with my fuel and dealing with your pissed off at the world attitude. It was obvious that you can't take sarcasm on the internet and even off the internet (I've learned this after knowing you this long). I talked to my brother Matt. We laughed a little bit about a few things and I told him you said we could make a wager about the mile... Matt goes fine lets do it then!

So Josh we are here to make a wager... Since you all claim you are going to smash the mile record and bring home the highest MPH in the mile than ANY CAR ever recorded in the standing mile (Not just the TX Mile). I think my bet will be a fair one. The current record is about 257mph and the car makes "1600rwhp". You were telling the D2 Wheel guys at TX2K10 you should make close to 2000hp with the new setup. Plus you will be doing big wind tunnel testing, etc..

Sooo... Here is the bet... We are willing to put up a $1000 of our OWN money that you will NOT see 260mph in the mile. If you are going to smash records 3mph should be enough to "smash". If you lose you will pay US $1000 of YOUR OWN MONEY... Not Kelly's, not Stevens, not any of your wealthy customers, but YOUR MONEY... I don't care if the car blows up on the dyno, at the mile on a shake down pass, blows a transmission, so on and so fourth. You don't show up at the mile you pay... You blow up at the mile you pay... If you hit the number we'll pay... Catch my drift? No stipulations such as we SAW "260" on our standalone, etc... It has to be an official TX MILE number. This is also ONLY good for the October Mile of THIS year.

So man up or shut up. Look forward to seeing you at the track Saturday, maybe by then you will apologize for being a tool bag to me in person, but sadly I know you'll just continue talking ****.

-Chris
Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

IBL...

Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Should be an interesting evening on LS1tech. Lol
Old 06-10-2010, 02:24 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Bad Chad
IBL...

It won't be getting locked... Trust me...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 PM
11 Second Club

Damn i May have to make a trip to the Mile.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Watch out Chris, Josh one mean "Right Shin Kick" and fast mite I add....

All Jokes a side, I know when Josh is determined to accomplish a goal it gets done....

B
Old 06-10-2010, 02:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks like **** just got real.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Mr Powell
It won't be getting locked... Trust me...
LOL, I would get in on the bet too but them folks at LMR are crazy. He might throw a big shot on it to make the bet...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:33 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Strini SS
Watch out Chris, Josh one mean "Right Shin Kick" and fast mite I add....

All Jokes a side, I know when Josh is determined to accomplish a goal it gets done....

B
Then he should have no problems taking my wager...
Old 06-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Banned

Then he should have no problems taking my wager...
Think of how much Freebirds you could buy!
Old 06-10-2010, 02:35 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Philip@HPE
Think of how much Freebirds you could buy!
I'd even bring you there to try it out, my treat!
Old 06-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Banned

I'd even bring you there to try it out, my treat!
Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a car that makes a little over 300, will you bet me a Big Mac and a six pack..and trust my word that I made it over 260
Old 06-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Destroyer of Exotics

wow!

Old 06-10-2010, 02:43 PM
8 Second Club

I honestly thought about keeping this private... But honestly I like to show the world people's TRUE colors...

If I had problems with Steven or anyone else up there... I would have directed this at the shop, but the only person that talked **** to me and acted like a toolbag was Josh. Everyone else that I know there bullshit'ed with me for a sec while I was there.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor / 7 Second Club

First I'm not pissed off at the world, just punkass keyboard warriors. You could have made that bet man to man, but there was only one man standing there. I will take that chump change bet. Why dont you and your brother bring something to get next to me with as well. I have already busted your *** once and if i remember correctly I missed a gear and still put bus lenghts on you. So to officially answer your question BET THAT!!!!!Also, say I do loose the bet cause it could happen. YOU have to personally come collect the money, not you and your buddies, not your mom, just YOU. And Chris you know That i am not a **** talker like you. If I have a problem with a person I let that person know man to man, not on LS1 tech lol. I really didnt talk **** to you today, I told you how it is and thats it. So really there is no need for myself to man up. There will be no appologizing on sat. haha. I made a statement to your face not behind a keyboard. Question answered so its done. but I am sure you will return with further stipulations, **** talking and name calling.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:48 PM
TECH Junkie

I honestly thought about keeping this private... But honestly I like to show the world people's TRUE colors...

If I had problems with Steven or anyone else up there... I would have directed this at the shop, but the only person that talked **** to me and acted like a toolbag was Josh. Everyone else that I know there bullshit'ed with me for a sec while I was there.
So this is all because you want Josh time? I've known Josh for years when he worked on my car out of his garage... You have to learn/Understand when he's working he 110% about work.. not BS...

B
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Now that this is solved....
Old 06-10-2010, 02:55 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by GoldRust
First I'm not pissed off at the world, just punkass keyboard warriors. You could have made that bet man to man, but there was only one man standing there. I will take that chump change bet. Why dont you and your brother bring something to get next to me with as well. I have already busted your *** once and if i remember correctly I missed a gear and still put bus lenghts on you. So to officially answer your question BET THAT!!!!!Also, say I do loose the bet cause it could happen. YOU have to personally come collect the money, not you and your buddies, not your mom, just YOU. And Chris you know That i am not a **** talker like you. If I have a problem with a person I let that person know man to man, not on LS1 tech lol. I really didnt talk **** to you today, I told you how it is and thats it. So really there is no need for myself to man up. There will be no appologizing on sat. haha. I made a statement to your face not behind a keyboard. Question answered so its done. but I am sure you will return with further stipulations, **** talking and name calling.
I'll come collect my money from you face to face. I know if I would have said something at the shop you would have tried to pull some bullshit. I wanted my fuel so I wasn't going to jeopardize buying pump fuel so I could make it home tonight then have to DRAIN it all back out to go racing Saturday.

How about this Josh! How about YOU PERSONALLY BUILD YOUR OWN ******* CAR AND RACE ME OR LIL POWELL! Not a customers, not your friends, etc... You haven't owned a ******* thing fast since you blew your ******* **** up racing me! NUFF SAID! You put that big motor in, got no times and sold it to buy a truck... If you can't afford it then that's fine man I'm not going to hate because I've been there. I don't have lots of stuff for my car because I CAN'T afford it. But you keep saying line up against me... It's not your ****! It's SOMEONE ELSES! It's like you live dreams through other people.

Last edited by Mr Powell; 06-10-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:00 PM
TECH Regular

Quick Reply: Paging Josh @ LMR (GoldRust) - Wager?