Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Led Vault thread is gone!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to here all of you guys having problems with Brain2006. I don't think he talks about his company for the reason he is a Mod and not a sponser (conflict of interest). I did order my LED's from him. It took about a month or maybe longer, but I did get them and they work great. He OK by me, I hope you guys get your stuff streight.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:34 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MeentSS02
I thought the LS1Tech mafia would have swooped in and crushed this uprising by now...
they will be after me first - i guess im the ringleader of this thread
Old 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We all know it is a conflict of interest, but when he comes in here and starts deleting threads that bash his shitty business ethics/practices, never to hear anything about it again, it is clearly an abuse of his privilege as a moderator.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tasilver
Sorry to here all of you guys having problems with Brain2006. I don't think he talks about his company for the reason he is a Mod and not a sponser (conflict of interest). I did order my LED's from him. It took about a month or maybe longer, but I did get them and they work great. He OK by me, I hope you guys get your stuff streight.
thats the first ive heard of this...

im guessing you did not order recently? am i right?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

We all know it is a conflict of interest, but when he comes in here and starts deleting threads that bash his shitty business ethics/practices, never to hear anything about it again, it is clearly an abuse of his privilege as a moderator.
yes it is!

1 VOTE FROM ME FOR THE REMOVAL OF HIS MODERATOR POWERS.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Middle of November. Got them in December. Like I said it took a little while but I got what I paid for. I was a little shocked to see this thread.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:38 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Make that 2 votes...

And to tasilver...did he have a return address that you would have managed to keep (like from an invoice or the package)?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Middle of November. Got them in December. Like I said it took a little while but I got what I paid for. I was a little shocked to see this thread.
thats not too bad, i guess you got lucky! lol

the sad part is we should have to be "lucky" to recieve a product that we have payed for.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I understand that. But he did have his website and company before he was made a mod.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

read this guys: http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...hp?topic=141.0
Old 01-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

That's because I personally know of at least two other threads about LED Vault that have mysteriously disappeared over the past few weeks. Oddly enough, a moderator can delete threads without having to give an explanation, and without leaving a trail.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Make that 2 votes...

And to tasilver...did he have a return address that you would have managed to keep (like from an invoice or the package)?
Sorry I don't.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:44 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

I understand that. But he did have his website and company before he was made a mod.
But that gives him no right to delete threads like the one posted last night...he is not being held accountable for his actions, and that's not right in my book.

We just want our money back...that isn't hard. If he's having personal problems...fine. Tell him to take his ******* website down so people don't keep placing orders that will never be fulfilled.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's because I personally know of at least two other threads about LED Vault that have mysteriously disappeared over the past few weeks. Oddly enough, a moderator can delete threads without having to give an explanation, and without leaving a trail.

When I was dealing with him he would edit my post if I said where I bought from. In my case he was just trying to keep from advertising since he is not a sponser which I can see. Again why I was shocked to see this thread. He seemed to me like he was playing by the rules the best he could.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Brian is in the process of switching. Because soon I will be the one that is doing all of the shipping for LEDVault.. But anyways I believe there is a right to delete posts about companies that are not sponsors.. So idk why you are all going nuts.. I have never had a problem with receiving things from him..
Old 01-17-2009, 04:47 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

For those that have placed their order with him and never received anything...how much money does he have of yours?

$75 here.

I just want to get a rough estimate.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

But that gives him no right to delete threads like the one posted last night...he is not being held accountable for his actions, and that's not right in my book.

We just want our money back...that isn't hard. If he's having personal problems...fine. Tell him to take his ******* website down so people don't keep placing orders that will never be fulfilled.

I understand. I am not trying to belittle your claim. If someone had my money I would want it back. I was just speaking of my experince with him. Hope you guys get things settled.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:48 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FamousZ
But anyways I believe there is a right to delete posts about companies that are not sponsors.. So idk why you are all going nuts..
it is perfectly ok to talk about companies on ls1tech, specially when no company or product link is provided. this is how it has worked even since in been on it- just look around the forum and you will see that talking about nonsponsors is ok.

deleteing threads for self benefit is not ok!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

For those that have placed their order with him and never received anything...how much money does he have of yours?

$75 here.

I just want to get a rough estimate.
im guessing a couple hundred minimum
Old 01-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by FamousZ
Brian is in the process of switching. Because soon I will be the one that is doing all of the shipping for LEDVault.. But anyways I believe there is a right to delete posts about companies that are not sponsors.. So idk why you are all going nuts.. I have never had a problem with receiving things from him..
Why are we going nuts? Because he:

1. Won't respond to emails
2. Won't respond to PMs
3. Won't ship a product we ordered off of his website
4. He has the privilege (not RIGHT) to prune these threads so he won't look bad. People talk about Ebay projector headlights all the damn time, and I even see companies mentioned in those threads, and they are never touched.

Brian Bohannon has stepped over the line, and he either needs to pay up with goods or our money. If he can't run a company, take the website down and try something else.

Quick Reply: Led Vault thread is gone!!!!