Old 04-13-2009, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LTX zr1 style emblem?
Old 04-13-2009, 07:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thumbs down

Any luck contacting the person from gm who was coming back from "vacation" today? Since my ZR1 style ls1 emblem doesnt say camaro on top can you make it? I've followed and posted in this thread through all 44 pages and I think were all, including you, done with patiently waiting for this to be finalized. GM needs to hurry the hell up! Maybe a call to the higher ups will get things moving quicker? That whole address thing shouldn't take longer than a few minutes to fix, they need to put that ahead of any other **** because it was their error that is costing you money and making us wait for our emblems. Anyway I just wanted to vent and say that you are now in a position to be very pissed off and talk to them accorsingly. Thanks for doing what your doing and I'm sure you will have plenty of sales... If they ever get off their ***.

-Elvis
Old 04-13-2009, 07:22 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TransAm578
I assume you can custom order a head plate...is this correct? I would be interested in something like the bird and "402 cubic inch LS2"...something along those lines...would that be possible?
It is definetely possible. As soon as we are good to go. I called the trademark company today, and left a message, but it was late in the day.
Anyway, We will do it.

Thanks, Roger
Old 04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by schuby87
Will you have something for this spot on an LS6 intake?

We can make it no problem. Let us know when you are ready.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Camaro Ryder KV
hey roger/matt, how is my emblem coming along?
It will be in the mail to you tomorrow.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:30 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
Any luck contacting the person from gm who was coming back from "vacation" today? Since my ZR1 style ls1 emblem doesnt say camaro on top can you make it? I've followed and posted in this thread through all 44 pages and I think were all, including you, done with patiently waiting for this to be finalized. GM needs to hurry the hell up! Maybe a call to the higher ups will get things moving quicker? That whole address thing shouldn't take longer than a few minutes to fix, they need to put that ahead of any other **** because it was their error that is costing you money and making us wait for our emblems. Anyway I just wanted to vent and say that you are now in a position to be very pissed off and talk to them accorsingly. Thanks for doing what your doing and I'm sure you will have plenty of sales... If they ever get off their ***.

-Elvis
Well, they did make a mistake. And I am not pleased with the delay.
However, we are going to get the license, and you guys will get your emblems. Sometimes complaining does no good, especially if you are talking to the wrong person.
I just keep myself calm by knowing that it is almost over. We will be submitting new emblems multiple times a year, so I need to get used to a little wait.

You are right though, it is costing us income. I think our customers are loyal, and no one really makes a lot of the items we make. So, while I agree we have lost the income now, I think it will be ok when this is complete.
By the way, it's 2 weeks overdue from the date we were first told. Please hang in there with us, We will not dissapoint you!!

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 04-13-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:32 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by InsaneAuto86
LTX zr1 style emblem?
Post number 150 in this thread.
Old 04-13-2009, 07:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just a suggestion... But as you add more pics daily... you could also edit them into your first post. This should eliminate the questions for items already posted and be easier than looking through 44 pages and counting Thanks... and did you get the OK for this yet??? Just kidding..cant wait
Old 04-13-2009, 08:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by litemup02
Just a suggestion... But as you add more pics daily... you could also edit them into your first post. This should eliminate the questions for items already posted and be easier than looking through 44 pages and counting Thanks... and did you get the OK for this yet??? Just kidding..cant wait
On my computer it shows as 20 pages. Must be the wide monitor, I don't know for sure.
We expected to be done posting "daily " items by now. However, we continue to do so because we said we would, and we want you guys to see our items that are upcoming. So, todays item will be posted soon.

Thanks, Roger
Old 04-13-2009, 09:19 PM
FormerVendor

Wink

Composite filled SS emblems - Stainless steel frame with your choice of plastic color insert:

Old 04-13-2009, 09:25 PM
12 Second Club

Hey Matt, Will you be selling those SS emblems as a 3 paired set with the chevy bowtie like I bought from ya a couple of yrs ago? If so do you know a price please? Thanks!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:36 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by mild2wild
Hey Matt, Will you be selling those SS emblems as a 3 paired set with the chevy bowtie like I bought from ya a couple of yrs ago? If so do you know a price please? Thanks!
Yes, as many as you'd like. They will be sold as a 6-piece kit with a bowtie to completely replace your factory emblems. I just took pictures of these 4 I had made.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
Yes, as many as you'd like. They will be sold as a 6-piece kit with a bowtie to completely replace your factory emblems. I just took pictures of these 4 I had made.
Awesome and thanks!
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by z28camaross2
yea i was going to get a 5th gen but the cost was out of my range for now, so i got an 02 z28 with only 24k miles to hold me off for a while.

you think you could make minature z28 zr1 badges like that would fit on gauge face? because that would be a nice little touch, or would it be too hard for the machine?

i could really see this on one of the new camaro's if they ever release the new z28
I'd like to, but there is absolutely now way that would work. Our stainless cutting laser isn't precise enough to cut something that small, and this emblem has some thickness to it that would catch a gauge needle as it attempted to sweep across.
Staging Lane

Composite filled SS emblems - Stainless steel frame with your choice of plastic color insert:

Ive been waiting for those emblems to come out!!! Looking good!
Old 04-13-2009, 09:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow those SS emblems are sweet man, great work.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:43 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

those are nice
Old 04-13-2009, 09:57 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ls2 bait
those are nice
Ya' think?
Old 04-13-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Well, they did make a mistake. And I am not pleased with the delay.
However, we are going to get the license, and you guys will get your emblems. Sometimes complaining does no good, especially if you are talking to the wrong person.
I just keep myself calm by knowing that it is almost over. We will be submitting new emblems multiple times a year, so I need to get used to a little wait.

You are right though, it is costing us income. I think our customers are loyal, and no one really makes a lot of the items we make. So, while I agree we have lost the income now, I think it will be ok when this is complete.
By the way, it's 2 weeks overdue from the date we were first told. Please hang in there with us, We will not dissapoint you!!

Thanks, Roger
I guess I'm just mad not only because I want some sick *** emblems on my car, but since there was a start date in the contract and you paid to sell emblems from 4/1/09-Whenever. Its one of my pet peeves when something is agreed upon and paid for, but the other party does not hold up their end of the deal. I completely agree with you on staying calm, and you are doing the right thing , because like you said, why **** off someone that you will be continuing to be do business with? Its not worth it. I however have no stake in this deal, other than my emblems, so give the word and an unknown masked gunman will storm through the doors of the licensing company and this contract will be finalized within a few seconds I think it would have been right for them to allow you to begin selling items while they fix the contract. This would have been the right thing to do, but hey what do i know. Thanks for going through this headache and I'm sure it will pay off here shortly. By the way it would be really cool if my emblems got dropped in the mail by accident and they just so happened to be addressed to me. Just a thought...

Quick Reply: Here we go - the Muffinbuster countdown - new pics daily