Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Here we go - the Muffinbuster countdown - new pics daily

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009 | 12:20 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by hitmanws6
how can I order those pontiac fillins above and a ZR1 style LT1 emblem?
shoot us an email and I'll have you taken care of tomorrow.
Old 04-24-2009 | 12:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
Thanks for posting the pics. Do you mind if we use those?
I don't mind at all. Im looking forward to geting those Z badges for the sides!!! Thanks again
Old 04-24-2009 | 12:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by The Guz
Thats good news. I need a new front nose emblem to replace the billet one I got from you a couple of years ago. Time for a change. I like the one you posted that looks factory but with the "SS" logo on it.
I'll order this one too, my car looks kinda incomplete with the modded bumper but without an emblem. Any idea about pricing yet?
Old 04-24-2009 | 08:05 AM
FormerVendor

Wink

Center-etched mirror stainless steel PONTIAC fills for 93-02 F-body...

Just like the CAMARO fills, these have the centers etched permanently in black, while keeping a mirror stainless border all the way around the lettering:

Old 04-24-2009 | 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

yes! now hopefully the bird is next?!
Old 04-24-2009 | 10:25 AM
Launching!

Roger/Matt, excellent stuff! I have bought from you in the past and the quality, price and customer service is second to none! I have one question though...

I have the honeycomb pattern Stainless SS Hood Scoop Grille Insert (my car is the sample on your website). Did you make the one shown below? Do you make one for the 98-02 SS hood? I would prefer that pattern over the honeycomb as it resembles the stock plastic insert. Maybe petty, but it also looks like it would flow air better than the honeycomb one.

Originally Posted by slp96ss
lt1 ss owners...here is a must have. it really brightens up the front of our cars. very nice quality hood grille overlay. strongly reccomended.

Old 04-24-2009 | 10:28 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by medwar11
Roger/Matt, excellent stuff! I have bought from you in the past and the quality, price and customer service is second to none! I have one question though...

I have the honeycomb pattern Stainless SS Hood Scoop Grille Insert (my car is the sample on your website). Did you make the one shown below? Do you make one for the 98-02 SS hood? I would prefer that pattern over the honeycomb as it resembles the stock plastic insert. Maybe petty, but it also looks like it would flow air better than the honeycomb one.
We do make a slotted style insert for the LS1 SS hood that resembles the factory slotted look, in fact we did make the one in the picture you asked about. We also make the honeycomb look due to high demand, and to keep the factory design. The honeycomb pattern perfectly matches the grill you have. There is not really any obstruction.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 04-24-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 04-24-2009 | 06:25 PM
FormerVendor

We are thinking of a few group purchase options, and sales to start ourselves off with. We've got a lot of items, and are not sure yet what we will choose, but you guys can offer some ideas if you like.
What do you think would be good?
Old 04-24-2009 | 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOTB badges! ive been wanting one since i got my car
Old 04-24-2009 | 11:24 PM
TECH Resident

Put me on the list for when the front lisence plate bird becomes avaliable!
Old 04-24-2009 | 11:39 PM
Launching!
20 Year Member

Originally Posted by subarubill96
LOTB badges! ive been wanting one since i got my car
+1 for LOTB
Old 04-25-2009 | 01:38 AM
Launching!

OOOOO-----you didn't post new stuff yesterday.......

Freebies or I report!

Keep the goodness coming!!!
Old 04-25-2009 | 02:00 AM
TECH Junkie

We are thinking of a few group purchase options, and sales to start ourselves off with. We've got a lot of items, and are not sure yet what we will choose, but you guys can offer some ideas if you like.
What do you think would be good?
If you are only offering one group purchase then it'll have to be something that the whole community can take advantage of. Not fair if you are offering Camaro Fill-ins for a WS6 user like me.

How 'bout the ZR1 inspired badges?
Old 04-25-2009 | 08:38 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by herronz28
OOOOO-----you didn't post new stuff yesterday.......

Freebies or I report!

Keep the goodness coming!!!
The new item was the Stainless Steel center etched Pontiacs. It was posted, but blended in with the plastic version, you just missed them.
Old 04-25-2009 | 08:38 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by The Guz
Thats good news. I need a new front nose emblem to replace the billet one I got from you a couple of years ago. Time for a change. I like the one you posted that looks factory but with the "SS" logo on it.

any idea how much this will run?? and will you be making any with the "z28" instead of the ss??
Old 04-25-2009 | 08:47 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
If you are only offering one group purchase then it'll have to be something that the whole community can take advantage of. Not fair if you are offering Camaro Fill-ins for a WS6 user like me.

How 'bout the ZR1 inspired badges?
Don't worry. We have enough items to have many group purchases. What we are thinking is as a group purchase, we will offer something for "free" to go along with the items bought. We actually already have a group purchase on the ZR1's. The catch is that they cannot have logos. for example LS1 with "5.7 liter V8" we can make. The price right now for those is $43.99 each, with a free keychain. I have 14 sold, and still taking names. If you want in, let me know.
We will be having more than one group purchase as we go. But, for easier ability to keep track of all the sales, I do not think they will be at the same time.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 04-25-2009 at 08:53 AM.
Old 04-25-2009 | 08:56 AM
11 Second Club

Don't worry. We have enough items to have many group purchases. What we are thinking is as a group purchase, we will offer something for "free" to go along with the items bought. We actually already have a group purchase on the ZR1's. The catch is that they cannot have logos. for example LS1 with "5.7 liter V8" we can make. The price right now for those is $43.99 each, with a free keychain. I have 14 sold, and still taking names. If you want in, let me know.
We will be having more than one group purchase as we go. But, for easier ability to keep track of all the sales, I do not think they will be at the same time.
I just placed my order for a ZR1 style badge a minute ago.....now get off the forum and get to work on my badge....just kidding!

Again, super nice pieces all the way around
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:01 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Huggerorange73
I just placed my order for a ZR1 style badge a minute ago.....now get off the forum and get to work on my badge....just kidding!

Again, super nice pieces all the way around
Just received your payment, and you get the keychain deal. I was thinking to simply etch the emblem design in the keychains. Easy for us to do, since the file is open. This makes a nice and simple process for us. Since they are free, I would rather not be doing custom things, and switching files around.
Thanks for your business.
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:01 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not just group purchases but will we get a discount or something for buying so many items?
Old 04-25-2009 | 09:12 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by FamousZ
Not just group purchases but will we get a discount or something for buying so many items?
That would be taken on a case by case basis. it would mostly depend on what is being bought, and the total dollar amount.
We are just like any other business, and have lower profit margin items, and higher profit margin items. As an example, some of the items we make cost a lot of money for the steel, and the processes involved to make the item. Some costs are fixed costs. These are costs we cannot change. This could lead to an item costing more than we would like to charge our customers. In that case we will voluntarily take the hit on the profit, in order to make the price fair for you guys all of the time.
If you were to want four low profit items, the price would likely not be able to be lowered. If you wanted four higher profit items there may be room for that.
That is why I say case by case basis. Although, you guys already know we have the best prices and quality on any of these boards.
When you buy from us, you already have the best quality and price.

Thanks, Roger

Quick Reply: Here we go - the Muffinbuster countdown - new pics daily