Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Colgan Bra with Sunoco hood pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Colgan Bra with Sunoco hood pics

*DISCLAIMER* I picked up this bra to save the paint on my new hood. I use it at most twice a year for highway driving only. Bra haters dont flame me!

I am very pleased with how this thing fits. My only other experience is with Le Bra on my Cavalier and it was crap. I dont think it looks too bad (for being a bra that is). It seems like it will protect against stones and bugs well. It fits quite well with the Sunoco hood too.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Defenatly not an apperance upgrade..but functional when needed. I have a bra fom GM that the previous owner bought, but i've never even took it out of the box. Only time i might use it is when i go on the power tour. Car looks good otherwise..love that hood!
Old 07-03-2010, 11:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Back from the dead..
Hey theres nothing wrong with trying to keep your nose and hood looking good. I have a few chunks taken out on my hood from rocks. Those ****** trucks man you cant stay behind them. And the nose isnt looking to good either. Im thinking on getting one of these to stop further damage. If you care about your car then its the right thing to do.

Quick Reply: Colgan Bra with Sunoco hood pics