Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Old 07-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tsench
wow i really need to order this is this ship to canada also?
you can place your order via the website.

Joe
Old 07-16-2009, 08:58 AM
On The Tree

Mail lady just dropped off my order.....Great service

Can't wait to use it. Will post some pics this weekend
Old 07-16-2009, 09:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Just ordered mine. I will post some pics if I get to use it this weekend. I have not polished anything but the face and lips for the past few months and need to go over the whole rim. I will also use it on my exhaust ( don't hold it against them if does not get all of the turtle off I hit that baked on the L-pipe).

Last edited by tasilver; 07-16-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 96 Z-Ragtop
Mail lady just dropped off my order.....Great service
Can't wait to use it. Will post some pics this weekend

You're not kidding...... Ordered over the Internet on Monday (7/13) and delivered Wednesday (7/15) in Pa.....

Going out to my garage to try it now...........
Old 07-16-2009, 12:33 PM
TECH Resident

How long before you'd have re-apply on a set of aluminum wheels? Have you compared the product to Zoop?
Old 07-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fxgs
You're not kidding...... Ordered over the Internet on Monday (7/13) and delivered Wednesday (7/15) in Pa.....

Going out to my garage to try it now...........
Hows that for service, remember to shke the polish well until you hear the mixing ball rattle around. Post some pics when your done.

Joe
Old 07-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ynkssws6
How long before you'd have re-apply on a set of aluminum wheels? Have you compared the product to Zoop?
This will really depend on the driving conditions your car is subjected to. It will repel water and keep a great shine but over time you will need to repolish them again. This is the nature of polished aluminum. However even if your wheels get filthy dirty they will come clean with just soap and water as the Blingmaster leaves a protective barrier behind.

Also future polishings are a lot easier after the initial use of the polish, basically you just do a quick wipe and your all set.

Sorry never tried the zoop polish.

Joe
Old 07-18-2009, 02:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ok, I'm not one to write reviews on products or even say anything if they work. But I just tried this on the lips of my Fikse's and the plenum for the blower and I have to say I'm impressed. The only way I could get the Fikse's to look the same was with a power drill, a buffing pad and a special compound, the only problem there is if you aren't careful you can burn the metal.

The plenum I had wetsanded with 1500 grit last week because I had to get it rewelded from it bursting and it got scuffed up at the welders, needless to say, no amount of Mothers make it shine. I tried this stuff and with very little comparable effort it shined it right up, I'm EXTREMELY impressed.

Conclusion: The name is retarded, but the product itself it amazing for a hand applied product and gives machine polishing a run for its money. Great product man!
Old 07-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

im going to call you and order some monday, if its good enough for my cars big mean older brother ^ its good enough for mine.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

I really wish I had some aluminum to try this on, that's the only thing holding me back from ordering a bottle. I know it will protect chrome, but I can use wax for that.

Maybe when I go to polish my Fuel Rails.

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
The plenum I had wetsanded with 1500 grit last week because I had to get it rewelded from it bursting and it got scuffed up at the welders, needless to say, no amount of Mothers make it shine. I tried this stuff and with very little comparable effort it shined it right up, I'm EXTREMELY impressed.
That's really good to hear.
Old 07-18-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have a before/after pics of chrome with this product? Also, a suggestion for the website would be to have a shipping estimator.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

can we make this a group sale? i know 20 is pretty cheap but if we can get like 10 or so to pick it up at once could you do free shipping? or knock a few bucks off? sorry im a cheap biotch i know. BTW i use nothing but Blue Magic and im loving how it turns out and i know alot of people with alum. so if i like it then maybe youll pick up some more sales lol
Old 07-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 'Trust'
Ok, I'm not one to write reviews on products or even say anything if they work. But I just tried this on the lips of my Fikse's and the plenum for the blower and I have to say I'm impressed. The only way I could get the Fikse's to look the same was with a power drill, a buffing pad and a special compound, the only problem there is if you aren't careful you can burn the metal.

Conclusion: The name is retarded, but the product itself it amazing for a hand applied product and gives machine polishing a run for its money. Great product man!
Thanks for the write up, I really appreciate you taking the time to give everyone your real worl take on the polish. I will agree with you on the funny name but the polish works great and in the end thats all that matters.

Thanks again for giving our product a shot, I'm glad it came out on top. If there is anything else we can help you out with just shoot me a PM. Have a great weekend.

Joe
Old 07-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by quickta98
im going to call you and order some monday, if its good enough for my cars big mean older brother ^ its good enough for mine.
Sounds good, I'm in the office from 9am-5pm. Just call and ask for Joe and I will get you taken care of. If you call before 2pm your order will ship out the same day. Have a good one, talk to you soon.

Joe
727-573-5760
Old 07-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1slo_camaro
can we make this a group sale? i know 20 is pretty cheap but if we can get like 10 or so to pick it up at once could you do free shipping? or knock a few bucks off? sorry im a cheap biotch i know. BTW i use nothing but Blue Magic and im loving how it turns out and i know alot of people with alum. so if i like it then maybe youll pick up some more sales lol
Use coupon code: corvette10 and receive 10% off of the bottle. This saves you $2.00 right off the bat.

Joe
Old 07-19-2009, 06:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va

ooo awesome thanks man
Old 07-19-2009, 08:34 AM
Banned

No problem.

Joe
Old 07-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Third Chrome Wheel Director

I had polished my GMMG before, But BlingMaster took it almost to a full mirror polish.......good stuff!.....
Attached Thumbnails Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!-gmmg-rear-shot-1.jpg  
Old 07-20-2009, 06:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well, I only had few minutes to use the product. It works great. Very easy to apply and take off. I plan on doing the exhaust, Headers, Rims, and anything else this stuff will work on. I am sold on this, Thanks Joe.
Here are some pics of the AC condensor and brake lines. Keep in mind I only had about 30 minutes to play with this stuff so I tried different spots to see what I can make shine.

The ABS brake lines
Old 07-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Launching!

Just ordered a bottle. Can't wait to use this on my TT2's!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!