Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
I ordered blingmaster yesterday. I will post before & after pics of my WS.6 Speedline wheels.
Thanks for the order, it will ship out tomorrow. Look to receive your tracking number via email.

Joe
Old 08-02-2009, 11:28 PM
11 Second Club

Works great!!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:00 AM
Staging Lane

I just put my order in earlier today...
all this talk about BLINGMASTER made me just have to try it.
I've tried a bunch and keep going back to Mothers. Let's see what happens.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

just ordered me some i have 2 sets of intros 2 polish and set of pro stars
Old 08-03-2009, 07:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Stangkilr
Works great!!
Thanks for the business, Im glad you liked the polish!!!

Originally Posted by 01MUSSL
I just put my order in earlier today...
all this talk about BLINGMASTER made me just have to try it.
I've tried a bunch and keep going back to Mothers. Let's see what happens.
This may be the last time you use Mothers.

Keep us posted.

Originally Posted by slammed1500
just ordered me some i have 2 sets of intros 2 polish and set of pro stars
Your in for a treat, your tracking number should have been emailed to you.

Joe
THE NEXT LEVEL OF CAR CARE
Old 08-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Launching!

Finally got around to using Blingmaster on my TT2s. I don't have pics (broken camera) but I'm amazed at how the TT2s look. I can't stop looking at them from my bedroom window! They look awesome! For $20 you really can't beat this. Was pleasantly surprised at how little I needed to use.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:39 PM
Staging Lane

ordering some new rims tommrow, guess ill give this stuff a try!!!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Teching In

I used this yesteraday when I had time and. I was really amazed at how well it works. Cleaned my rims and my tips plus some under hood stuff and all if it looks really good.
Old 08-05-2009, 01:15 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Subscribed . I'll have to buy me some after I get my car running
Old 08-05-2009, 02:13 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Dan
I ordered blingmaster yesterday. I will post before & after pics of my WS.6 Speedline wheels.
the speedlines are clear coated, so your probably not gonna see much of a result unless you strip the clear.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Banned

All pending orders have shipped out as of 8/5. Thanks everyone, enjoy your items.

Joe

THE NEXT LEVEL IN CAR CARE
Old 08-05-2009, 08:54 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Before

After

Not sure if I see a difference
Old 08-05-2009, 08:56 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by EATSGTS
the speedlines are clear coated, so your probably not gonna see much of a result unless you strip the clear.

As you can see in my pictures, you are right I have other chit I can polish though. Thanks for the fast shipment
Old 08-05-2009, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone try this on a set of billet specialties wheels yet? ive got some waterpots i cant seem to get off
Old 08-06-2009, 07:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ok, so I got my Bling Master and I just got to try it out last night only on my stainless Meg's exhaust tips. Let me say that I polish a lot of different metals from stainless, mild steel, and aluminum.

The first thing I noticed about the Bling Master was that it's pretty thin. I'm sure it's not intended for something as hard as stainless, but it did an ok job for shining it up after I was done using some white rouge to smooth down some surface scratches. I would classify Bling Master more as a polish in the same vein as Zaino is a polish. It's not an aggressive/abrasive metal polish like the Mother's or other true metal polishes. It is closer to a wax in how it works. It left a nice shine, but it certainly isn't going to take out much for surface imperfections. It's just not aggressive enough.

I intend to use it some more and polish up some of the softer metals in the engine bay and then I'll report back as to how it works for that. I'm going to use it on my chrome rims tonight to see how it compares to the Zaino and Mother's that I generally use.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

just placed an order with Joe over the phone. Great guy to deal with!! cant wait to see what the blingmaster will do on these

Old 08-06-2009, 08:40 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Just Ordered Blingmaster and polisher

Hi Joe, colin here from the UK, i sent you a mail on your site just to double check that my address and e-mail you have are correct, thanks for having the time to talk on the phone will let you know when i recieve it thanks colin.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PAGregSS
Ok, so I got my Bling Master and I just got to try it out last night only on my stainless Meg's exhaust tips. Let me say that I polish a lot of different metals from stainless, mild steel, and aluminum.

The first thing I noticed about the Bling Master was that it's pretty thin. I'm sure it's not intended for something as hard as stainless, but it did an ok job for shining it up after I was done using some white rouge to smooth down some surface scratches. I would classify Bling Master more as a polish in the same vein as Zaino is a polish. It's not an aggressive/abrasive metal polish like the Mother's or other true metal polishes. It is closer to a wax in how it works. It left a nice shine, but it certainly isn't going to take out much for surface imperfections. It's just not aggressive enough.

I intend to use it some more and polish up some of the softer metals in the engine bay and then I'll report back as to how it works for that. I'm going to use it on my chrome rims tonight to see how it compares to the Zaino and Mother's that I generally use.

Thanks for taking the time to post a review.

Stainless steel is a very hard metal so when your polishig it with the Blingmaster it will take some hard rubbing or a buff ball to get it to look like a mirror. I recommend using a Flitz Power Buff Ball to achieve the shine you desire from stainless.

When your just perfoming general polishing be sure to continually shake the bottle so it stays properly mixed and remember, a little goes a long way. With it being a liquid the aluminum oxide (the particle that does the actual polishing) will naturally settle at the botton due to its weight.

When using the Blingmaster on chrome you simply wipe the wheel down with little to no pressure. It will remove the water spots and baked on brake dust. Do not press hard on chrome as you run the risk of scratching it. Chrome is a very hard coating that does not need alot of pressure to make the polish work.

If your looking for a more aggressive polish to use before the Blingmaster Aluminator I would pick up a bottle of the Blingmaster Green Stuff.

Blingmaster Green Stuff is a more aggressive polish that will massage out all of those hard to remove scratch prior to buffing with the Blingmaster Aluminator and set you up for a mirror finish when your done.

If your interested in the Blingmaster Green Stuff shoot me a PM.

Joe
Old 08-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dan
As you can see in my pictures, you are right I have other chit I can polish though. Thanks for the fast shipment
First off thanks for the order my friend. I appreciate the business.

Factory wheels are indeed clearcoated so Bling will not get you that shine you desire unless you strip the clear off first. Theres always your fuel rails, exhaust tips and many other underhood items that you can polish though.

Joe
Old 08-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by stealth355tpi
anyone try this on a set of billet specialties wheels yet? ive got some waterpots i cant seem to get off
Blingmaster will help you out. Your Billet Specialties will be waterspot free when your done.

Joe

Quick Reply: Your Wheels Never Had It So Good!!!