Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

2010 Camaro styling (bumper) on a 4th Gen?!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

and you said i had bad ideas Mark? lol j/k. IMO the 5th gen front clashes with the curvature of the 4th gen. stick with your DH bumper/widebody kit
Old 12-04-2009, 12:56 PM
SRZ
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Why not build the C8 rear bumper or something similiar? That was a bad *** bumper.
Old 12-05-2009, 02:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SRZ
Why not build the C8 rear bumper or something similiar? That was a bad *** bumper.
See:

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/forum/...p?topic=126.15
Old 12-05-2009, 02:36 AM
Banned

how about insted of spending *** loads of money on that. use the money to help lower your prices on the targa top and gauge overlays. and what with your web site i been trying to order a overlay and it says there is none how do i find them and how much are they?
i dont mean anything to your prices it just a thought and nothing else

Last edited by Home Built Pro; 12-05-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Home Built Pro
how about insted of spending *** loads of money on that. use the money to help lower your prices on the targa top and gauge overlays. and what with your web site i been trying to order a overlay and it says there is none how do i find them and how much are they?
i dont mean anything to your prices it just a thought and nothing else
Huh?! How would that work...?!

There are no overlays for sale. We did a GP and only sold 4, need 10 to even get close to a price break and we lost money. Not doing another for a long while if ever again... There has been recent interest though so we'll see, just have to be structured different than last time.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:34 AM
Banned

oh sorry i must of got confused with the huge thread it your sig That says your selling gauge overlays with the large amount of pic and comments on the overlays you have made for people sorry for misunderstanding! carry on. sorry for the hijack.
I really would like a set of your splittters are u still selling those?
If so are u offering a sale on the complete kit, or is it just for the Front bumper. if so how much for the full set its what i want for christmas haha
Old 12-05-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned

oh sorry i must of got confused with the huge thread it your sig That says your selling gauge overlays with the large amount of pic and comments on the overlays you have made for people sorry for misunderstanding! carry on. sorry for the hijack.
I really would like a set of your splittters are u still selling those?
If so are u offering a sale on the complete kit, or is it just for the Front bumper. if so how much for the full set its what i want for christmas haha
Sorry about that. Yeah, normally you click there and it takes you to the overlay page on my site which shows the group purchase start and end date but that page is even taken down now, just haven't changed my sig in awhile

Still selling all splitters. If you want a full set, just let me know what you mean by full set (splitters and side splitters or splitters, side splitters and all canards) and I'll cut you a deal.

Regular splitters (front) are already on sale right now though, doing a GP and they are $50 off...
Old 12-05-2009, 04:49 AM
Banned

i want the front, side, and wheel wheelwells. i live 45 min away from the salt flats and next fall in going to try for the 200mph club in my 99 camaro. do u think this will help me stay on the ground better? i did 180 last month with hotchis suspention droped 1.5 in on stock motor and a tune this next all have my front mount done so i should hit 200 but we'll see.
Old 12-05-2009, 04:55 AM
Banned

i want the front, side, and wheel wheelwells. i live 45 min away from the salt flats and next fall in going to try for the 200mph club in my 99 camaro. do u think this will help me stay on the ground better? i did 180 last month with hotchis suspention droped 1.5 in on stock motor and a tune this next all have my front mount done so i should hit 200 but we'll see.
So the whole "6LE Package" (front splitter, front canards, side splitters, side canards, rear mud guards)?

As far as sticking better, I personally say yes, the test coming out soon in High Performance Pontiac says yes and we're waiting to see what it does on the GMHTP car...
Old 12-05-2009, 05:00 AM
Banned

sweet well shoot me a pm on price thanks for your time and good luck
Old 12-09-2009, 06:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Flamin' bird
You could make it like either of these Firebirds :p Base it off of these concepts

MAN!!LOL If this bitch had a real jet engine in the rear like a GE J 79 LOL Ide drive this bitch everywhere LOL

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro styling (bumper) on a 4th Gen?!