Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Any one ever used a Sham Wow on their car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 12:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
it wont tear, not unless you purposely rip it or something. having it dry is fine, and just leave it rolled in the tube. soak it in a bucket before you use it, and itll be fine. its worth the extra 5 min of prep, then to smell the rank mildew of keeping it wet.

as far as the commercial goes......do you also believe the tornado works for power and mileage, because it was in a commercial? watch it on youtube carefully....notice its not a continuous shot. the camera cuts before he lifts the carpet, meaning they dried it up, then started filming. also, what happened to all the water that was on the counter? that magically disappeared, without him ever touching the sham to the counter itself....it was only on the carpet.

Umm I saw it in person not tv or youtube smart ***. I was simply asking how good they worked on a vehicle. I bought them with the intentions of using them around the house. Also the fella selling them at the flea market was drunk and gave me a good deal on em. Maybe I should detail my posts more to prevent smart *** remarks such as yours.

Last edited by TRANSAM GT4; 09-14-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

who the **** crawled up your ***? i was NOT being a smartass, and if you think i was, YOU took it wrong. i was explaining how they did the shot with the carpet. maybe you shouldnt get sand in your ****** so easily and get butt-hurt on the ******* internet again.
Old 09-14-2009, 08:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Come on guys, back on topic....... I like the absorber, it works for my t/a...
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by EchoMirage
who the **** crawled up your ***? i was NOT being a smartass, and if you think i was, YOU took it wrong. i was explaining how they did the shot with the carpet. maybe you shouldnt get sand in your ****** so easily and get butt-hurt on the ******* internet again.
It hit me as you making a smartass post by asking if I bought a tornado too. If your intentions were not to be smart, then I'm sorry. However your last post......WOW. I'm not gonna belittle myself by arguing with you over the internet. Besides I have better things to do, like getting sand out of my ****** (maybe I should use the sham wow).
Old 09-14-2009, 11:13 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by TRANSAM GT4
Besides I have better things to do, like getting sand out of my ****** (maybe I should use the sham wow).
Old 09-14-2009, 11:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

waer blade works fine, until you try to dry off a section where dirt was accidentally left...and it will scratch the paint
Old 09-15-2009, 05:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TRANSAM GT4
Besides I have better things to do, like getting sand out of my ****** (maybe I should use the sham wow).
lmfao

Quick Reply: Any one ever used a Sham Wow on their car?