Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Aeroforce Scan Gauge (Video Demo)

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well this one is so cool, and you can increase the rate it reads. It saved me from buying a zillion gauges, and this one reads boost! I had a code in there, it let me clear it. I install mine in my A/C vent in my 1981TTA. Also I can cut my fans on, and off with it(high-low). Most of all it monitors Knock, when I get into boost it will save my engine!
Old 10-08-2011, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How does this hook up? Does it just plug into the connector under the dash? The one used for diagnostics? Thanks
Old 10-09-2011, 01:00 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by kicksZ28
How does this hook up? Does it just plug into the connector under the dash? The one used for diagnostics? Thanks
Yes.

Never had any issues with it updating the information. As posted above, you can adjust the refresh rate. I have two complaints on mine. I can only set one announcement (might be an older version) and even with the brightness all the way down, its too bright for my liking at night. I've been debating on using some tint as a remedy.
Old 05-23-2012, 01:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes I did a search and couldnt find a real a answer. So Im bringing this old thread back to life.

I really want to know if the IAC work for are cars with this Gauge?

I need to dial it in after a cam swap and use it to montior trans temps with my 4100 stall.

Quick Reply: Aeroforce Scan Gauge (Video Demo)