Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 12:36 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

just last night my car was parked at the front of the bar and thankfully i was standing outside talkin to my buddy at the same time a suburban pulled into the parking space next to my car. not only could this girl not park but there would've been no way in hell she would've been able to get out of the driver side without hitting my car, so as soon as they shut the engine off i clicked the panic button on my car lol they all looked over just as they were about to open they're doors and decided to get out on the passenger side since they had plenty of room over there . . . then the girl grabbed the keys and re-parked somewhere else lol i'd say either park closer to where you can keep an eye on your car or get a beater
Old 10-17-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alarm with a motion sensor will do you wonders
Old 10-17-2009, 12:52 PM
TECH Resident

they might just steal your cover instead of **** on your car...
Old 10-17-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ya you guys are right, I was just trying to think of something that would keep my emblems on my car. I'm just happy that they stole the plastic $12 one and not any of my custom ones from emblempros, those cost a little more, I could care less about cost though it's the idea of some piece of **** touching my car that pisses me off the most. I was considering buying a beater until I had to get the tranny rebuilt, so that depleted most of my funds. Besides I would hate to have to drive another car and not be able to enjoy mine day in and day out you know? Hopefully I'll go to the academy soon so I don't have to deal with this kind of garbage anymore. I just put some new valve stem caps from afterthoughtsauto that have black ends and a blue bowtie on them, let's see how long those last.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:23 PM
On The Tree

I worry that someone is going to steal my ws6 emblem while I am at the movies.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thiefs suck man, they climed my 7 1/2 gate to steel my Z28 emblem off my car. Yes 1 z28 emblem...i dont know why. Now my 2 pits chill outside waitin for stupid ****'s to climb the gate...nice midnight snack if u ask me.
Also don't buy a cover man, to much attention in a parking lot. Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet ya kno. Unless you buy a beater...

vvv That is priceless lmfao!

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
This sounds like a great idea, I would absofuckinglutely love to have a chance to catch these **** in the act, I bet a guy wearing a green apron knocking the **** out of some thief would get a lot of hits on YouTube.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 206 Likes on 125 Posts

Sorry man thought it would look better on my car lol J/k
Old 10-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Rockstar

Originally Posted by ReApEr75
Thiefs suck man, they climed my 7 1/2 gate to steel my Z28 emblem off my car. Yes 1 z28 emblem...i dont know why. Now my 2 pits chill outside waitin for stupid ****'s to climb the gate...nice midnight snack if u ask me.
Also don't buy a cover man, to much attention in a parking lot. Sometimes you just gotta bite the bullet ya kno. Unless you buy a beater...

vvv That is priceless lmfao!
A stock black plastic one?
Old 10-17-2009, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

i left my garage door cracked on night and some stupid ******* kids crawled into the garage went in my glove box looking for the pop trunk switch (stupid ***** its under the steering wheel) so they could take my subs, ended up taking $40 out of the center console....my wallet was right under the cash had 200 cash in it they left that, they also RIPPED the ipod out of the glove box with the 150 attachment cable that goes to my external brain on the touch screen. im so pissed, but i got a plan, im going to crack the door again have my boy sit across the street and when they go in ill have him hit the garage door close button and then they wont be able to go anywhere.......worse part is me and about 5 of my boys are gonna go in there after them and beat the dog **** out of them. ill check to see if they have any SLP badges on them then ill ship them to you!!! lol
Old 10-17-2009, 02:54 PM
TECH Regular

Hopefully I'll go to the academy soon so I don't have to deal with this kind of garbage anymore. .
what academy do you speak of?
Old 10-17-2009, 03:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think I'm gonna start covering it. People might give me **** or think I'm ridiculous, but I really don't give a flying **** what people have to say if it means protecting something that I have a lot of time and money in. It sucks that I even have to waste my time with this kind of **** but I guess that's just how it goes, hell I don't even drive home if I think someone is trying to follow me I'll either make an extra turn somewhere or just pull over and stop to let them go by. You can never be too careful nowadays.
Covering the car isn't ridiculous at all. just make sure it's tight, you don't want it to blow off one day and end up 20 cars down the lot.

If someone follows you.. floor that bitch
Old 10-17-2009, 03:46 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Trunk Monkey and your issue is solved.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Launching!

wow you guys got some serious issues in those big cities. that would never happen here in Iowa. maybe in a high school parking lot a crappy car will get keyed as a prank but thats about it.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man that would **** me off... these guys must know you have some cool **** otherwise they wouldnt steal anything. Id leave the hatch open one day and put some empty boxes or something in the back... then have a seat and wait for those sorry *** ************* and teach them how a good floor jack handle doesnt break
Old 10-17-2009, 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

I never had anything stolen off my car but while my car was parked at work in the very back of the parking lot some idiot decides to drive crazy and smashed into the side of my passenger door.
Old 10-17-2009, 05:36 PM
12 Second Club

I say park it right up front and throw the cover on it. Better safe than sorry. If someone can door ding you through the cover then they need to be on american gladiator
Old 10-17-2009, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1mean96ss
I say park it right up front and throw the cover on it. Better safe than sorry. If someone can door ding you through the cover then they need to be on american gladiator
Agreed 100%
Old 10-17-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1994formulalt1
what academy do you speak of?
Highway Patrol, hopefully pretty soon.

They went through all that just to steal one Z28 emblem??? Pffff what a joke...

Wow they couldn't find the bright yellow hatch button and they left the wallet in the car??? Wow...

One thing that all of these stories have in common is the mind-numbingly stupid pieces of **** that are too retarded to get a real job, so they resort to stealing worthless pieces of plastic off of cars. "Hey I don't have any money, but check out this cool emblem I stole off a Camaro today!" These guys are ******* GENIUS!!!!

I think Im going to look into the Viper alarm or something similar that will have the controller that lets me know if its going off.
Old 10-18-2009, 03:56 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
Sure, I understand snatching snacks from a vending machine when you're a nickel short, but ******* with people's **** like that,
Easy now man that how I make a living now and that $1.00 bag of chips or .60 candy bar makes my pay check. Its all in commission.

But yea thats some **** man i am scared for my car because there is a lot of bums and a run down trailer park that there is a lot of drug heads living in there right next to the warehouse that i work at. and i am out in the company vehicle all day and no way i can keep an eye on my car.

I would start with a car cover then when you can go get a damn good car alarm for your car so you may be able to catch someone in the act and beat there *** down.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TireSm0ke
Man that would **** me off... these guys must know you have some cool **** otherwise they wouldnt steal anything. Id leave the hatch open one day and put some empty boxes or something in the back... then have a seat and wait for those sorry *** ************* and teach them how a good floor jack handle doesnt break

^^^^^ That is some funny ****!!!

Sorry about your loss man, I was in court one time, my Z28 in the courthouse parking lot. Got out of court, went to my car to find it keyed from front to back on both sides, down to the metal. You have no idea how mad I was. Of course my piece of **** ex-wife had somebody do it while we were in court and the courts only "monitor" the parking lot cameras, they don't record. So I was screwed. Either way, I say use a car cover. If nothing else, it will keep it from getting rained on and sun damaged.

Quick Reply: What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!