Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2009, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thumbs down What the F$@K is it with people stealing **** off my car!!!

So today I was looking at my rear panel and something looked funny, it was kind of a quick glance then a double-take. I stop and look at what I thought was my SLP emblem, it looked a little dull. Upon further and closer inspection I see that it is only the double sided tape in the shape of the SLP emblem that WAS on my car. What in the **** is the point of stealing a $12 emblem off my car? Are these piece of **** douchebags that ****** poor that they have to steal an emblem off my car? It took me all of one minute to go online and order a new one for $12 a little while ago, can't those sorry useless wastes of life do that instead of ******* laying a finger on my car? I'm so pissed off right now that I can't even park my car at work without people stealing **** off of it. A couple of months ago some other douchebag stole my black billet antenna, all $20 of it. Again it was while my car was parked at work. I hope whatever truck or car that my stolen stuff gets put on to blows a tire and ******* smashes into a tree with only the thief receiving major injuries. I now take my antenna off when I go to work, but now I have to worry about people stealing emblems off my car. Should I just start putting my car cover on when I work too? That might make these stupid **** a little more obvious when they try and steal **** off my car. Have any of you guys had to deal with this kind of ****? What do you guys do to try and prevent it? Sorry for the rant, I'm just a little fired up right now, oh and my new SLP emblem will be here Monday.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:46 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be pissed off too man! Those pathetic pieces of **** need to all be wiped off the face of this earth. The world would be a much better place without worthless trash like that roaming around.

Sucks that their ******* with your car man
Old 10-16-2009, 09:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

someone at my old job backed into my car and put a trailer hitch indent into the bumper what kind of job do you have and do you have enemies at work?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:04 PM
Staging Lane

jealous peices of Sh*t. Thats all they are. They can drive their crappy civics thats missing their hubcaps with out parts in their trunk. I know exactly how you feel man.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:12 PM
On The Tree

Smile

if you catch them drag them behind your car until you get your 32 dollars worth.lol
Old 10-17-2009, 12:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by King Nothing
someone at my old job backed into my car and put a trailer hitch indent into the bumper what kind of job do you have and do you have enemies at work?
Currently working at Starbucks, gonna be going into background portion of my next job here pretty soon. Everyone I work with is cool as hell and would never do any sort of **** like that. The one thing that happened yesterday when I was leaving work that was kind of weird, I saw a Navy Blue SS driving through the parking lot that I had never seen before, the guys that were in it looked like douchebags who thought they were all cool, y'all probably know the type, they weren't real car guys more like ricers. I kind of had a weird feeling they just didn't look right. And now they know where I work, And my car is extremely visible as I park out pretty far so I don't get door dings. The thing I hate is that I can't keep an eye on it the way our store is.

Originally Posted by 1slowM6
if you catch them drag them behind your car until you get your 32 dollars worth.lol
This sounds like a great idea, I would absofuckinglutely love to have a chance to catch these **** in the act, I bet a guy wearing a green apron knocking the **** out of some thief would get a lot of hits on YouTube. So do you guys think I should go as far as to start putting a cover on it or will that bring even more attention to it?
Old 10-17-2009, 12:49 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would try covering it.. it might be a bitch, but it's worth it. Either that or park up front. Scratches can be buffed out..

Get one of those window markers, and on your windshield write..

"Go ahead, I dare you." Fear is a powerful weapon.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'd go with an alarm system before putting a cover on it but that's just me lol
Old 10-17-2009, 01:00 AM
11 Second Club

An alarm isn't going to stop a badge from being stolen.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

That sucks man. Im always scared someone is going to steal my ws6 badge one day haha.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

i got pissed after someone stole my chrome valve stem caps....only worth about 97 cents, but i would of busted someones head if i caught them in the act.

btw.....i had my t-tops off, windows down, had a gps in the center console, a bunch of cd's in the glove compartment, and some tools on the front seat, and yet they only steal my valve stem caps.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:40 AM
On The Tree

you didnt get he optional laser defense system?

but yeah i would be so pissed off... i would just park my car and just watch it one day and see if i could catch the bastards and hit them with a bat basically... i am really protective of my car and if i walked out and saw something missing or ruined on it i would feel liked killing the person who did it

people just are #@$)(*#$)@(*$@)(*$
Old 10-17-2009, 01:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think I'm gonna start covering it. People might give me **** or think I'm ridiculous, but I really don't give a flying **** what people have to say if it means protecting something that I have a lot of time and money in. It sucks that I even have to waste my time with this kind of **** but I guess that's just how it goes, hell I don't even drive home if I think someone is trying to follow me I'll either make an extra turn somewhere or just pull over and stop to let them go by. You can never be too careful nowadays.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
I think I'm gonna start covering it. People might give me **** or think I'm ridiculous, but I really don't give a flying **** what people have to say if it means protecting something that I have a lot of time and money in. It sucks that I even have to waste my time with this kind of **** but I guess that's just how it goes, hell I don't even drive home if I think someone is trying to follow me I'll either make an extra turn somewhere or just pull over and stop to let them go by. You can never be too careful nowadays.
better lock up that cover before that gets stolen too
Old 10-17-2009, 02:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would not cover it. From what it sounds is happening to your car, I think it'd add way more attention to it.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CranMaro99
I would not cover it. From what it sounds is happening to your car, I think it'd add way more attention to it.
Agreed. That is a guarenteed way to get some 13 year old punk *** kid to key your car.

I'd say your best option is to buy a cheap beater you don't care about and leave your nice car sitting in the garage.
Old 10-17-2009, 07:24 AM
TECH Regular

Received 15 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by AronZ28

I'd say your best option is to buy a cheap beater you don't care about and leave your nice car sitting in the garage.
Ya man that's truly the best way there. Even though it is still my beater, I still park it in the middle of nowhere when I worked.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Rockstar

Man, I don't understand why people do these things nowadays.
Sure, I understand snatching snacks from a vending machine when you're a nickel short, but ******* with people's **** like that, that's just like asking for a crushed skull if you get caught.
I guess it's just jealous ricers. Or the ******* hipsters who buy your awesome coffee. hah
If I were you I'd set up a camera in the car, just to see what goes down in an average day.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 PM
TECH Resident

I wouldn't do the cover, way to much un wasnted attention would come with that, i would say get a alarm like my buddy had, it was set to sensitive if yo walked by it it started warning you to get the hell away.. He had it on his 2000 WS6 and i think it was a Viper alarm system, **** worked great lol
Old 10-17-2009, 12:35 PM
TECH Regular

i got a cover for mine since i got back from overseas cus people used to mess with my car all the time (in the MP barracks parking lot WTF!?) it hasnt been messed with once since we got back

Quick Reply: What the F$@K is it with people stealing shit off my car!!!