Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Need Pics of 6LE Seats Installed

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 04:09 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Pics of 6LE Seats Installed

Obviously the ones on the website show one set in, but I'd really like to see a few more sets in, as well as know how you guys mounted them. What rails are included with them (replacement rails, adapters that bolt to stock rails, or will I have to fab something)? My driver's seat is power, is it easily adaptable to these seats or will I be ditching it (doesn't matter to me one way or the other as long as I can slide the seat front to back and adjust the lean angle of the seat.

Just ordered RedlineGoods shift boot, e-brake boot, and armrest cover in charcoal with red stitching. I've got a little coin and it's either going towards a baby stealth cam, or seats. I think some 6LE seats with red stitching would really bring the interior up a big step and tie into my black with red accents theme I have going.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:16 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by josh99ta
Obviously the ones on the website show one set in, but I'd really like to see a few more sets in, as well as know how you guys mounted them. What rails are included with them (replacement rails, adapters that bolt to stock rails, or will I have to fab something)? My driver's seat is power, is it easily adaptable to these seats or will I be ditching it (doesn't matter to me one way or the other as long as I can slide the seat front to back and adjust the lean angle of the seat.

Just ordered RedlineGoods shift boot, e-brake boot, and armrest cover in charcoal with red stitching. I've got a little coin and it's either going towards a baby stealth cam, or seats. I think some 6LE seats with red stitching would really bring the interior up a big step and tie into my black with red accents theme I have going.
I have the redline console cover and it matches the seats pretty darn well...

Half my people have used the write up on my forums to mount them to stock rails, the other half has bought the adapter brackets (that allow you to use the sliders that come with the seats). I don't sell the brackets, I just recommend the company (same one that Arizen used I am told), www.wedgeengineering.com

For installed pics I know a few people but just remember their names right now, not screen names. Hawk's Third Gen bought a set a liked them though, maybe they have pics...
Old 10-26-2009, 01:28 AM
TECH Addict

Jerry - "EVILS1" has a set too...

Oops, I meant "tripblackls1"

Last edited by Sommer86; 10-26-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sommer86
Jerry - "EVILS1" has a set too...
Yeah, I couldn't think of Jerry's SN to save my life...
Old 10-26-2009, 01:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish i had the money for a set of those. My buddy just got a GTO, and the interior is making me jealous lol.
Old 10-26-2009, 07:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ill take some pic tonight when i get home
also my seats have a little different mounting holes then on the write ups that i read so it actually made them easier to install to factory rails
Old 10-26-2009, 08:14 AM
Launching!

a little off subject and i apologize but i'm curious what's the visual difference between the leather and the synthetic leather? i really want a set of these seats but for $150 less, the fake leather is really calling my name. anybody have pics of the synthetic?
Old 10-26-2009, 09:53 AM
11 Second Club

Received 75 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
I have the redline console cover and it matches the seats pretty darn well...

Half my people have used the write up on my forums to mount them to stock rails, the other half has bought the adapter brackets (that allow you to use the sliders that come with the seats). I don't sell the brackets, I just recommend the company (same one that Arizen used I am told), www.wedgeengineering.com

For installed pics I know a few people but just remember their names right now, not screen names. Hawk's Third Gen bought a set a liked them though, maybe they have pics...
It's wedgeengineering.net not .com BTW
Old 10-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jason00ss
a little off subject and i apologize but i'm curious what's the visual difference between the leather and the synthetic leather? i really want a set of these seats but for $150 less, the fake leather is really calling my name. anybody have pics of the synthetic?
From what I've seen in person not much. The real leather is a little softer but the grain all looks the same...
Old 10-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
ill take some pic tonight when i get home
also my seats have a little different mounting holes then on the write ups that i read so it actually made them easier to install to factory rails
That's right, I totally always forget to tell people that. The seats in my rail write-up are old school MRC seats, and despite what people think, they are different seats (IMHO ours are made MUCH better)...

Quick Reply: Need Pics of 6LE Seats Installed