Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

LSX badges?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 12:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Default LSX badges?

Anyone make a nice lsx emblem?

I hate the Z06 copy badge and the chrome letter ones on ebay have a script that looks too cartoony

looking for something kinda small that would look good under the stock SS cobalt type emblems
Old 11-29-2009, 12:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.emblempros.com/
Old 12-01-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Third shift studio's

Heres one that Third Shift Studios did for me and will make them any way you want

Last edited by barnat; 12-01-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
FormerVendor

We can make these anyway you want, Period.

Tell me how you want it. We can do the fastest turnaround custom work.
We do not "farm out" our work and then resell it, as "you know who" does.
When you talk to us you are talking to the manufacturers. Not an "emblem broker".
If you have a specific design, I would urge you to compare materials, prices, and shipping times.
Do not listen to cheerleaders! Get what you want on your own terms.

Thanks, Roger
Old 12-01-2009, 07:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Got a hater here!

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
We can make these anyway you want, Period.

Tell me how you want it. We can do the fastest turnaround custom work.
We do not "farm out" our work and then resell it, as "you know who" does.
When you talk to us you are talking to the manufacturers. Not an "emblem broker".
If you have a specific design, I would urge you to compare materials, prices, and shipping times.
Do not listen to cheerleaders! Get what you want on your own terms.

Thanks, Roger
Im sensing some hating here LOL Dam dude ,,,,How would you like someone to come onto a post about your emblems saying what you just said ?LOL It REALLY makes you look bad doing this as a emblem company too and as a rep and actually will push people away from you and your company. Trust me !I own and operate a bussiness Theres PLENTY of emblems to go around LOL unless your doing that bad ,,,that you have to try and down your competetor to try and take their bussiness? Very unprofessional and im not a cheerleader *** !Im just a tech member that wanted to show other members what i ended up buying and getting made!This is the appearance section is it not?You should get points or something for this VERY unprofessional statement you just made here IMO (NOT COOL ROGER!)Instead of all the negitive comments about your competetor ,why dont you just post some pics of your LSX emblems and let ((US)) the tech members, make up our minds on which we like and want better

Last edited by barnat; 12-01-2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:16 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by barnat
Im sensing some hating here LOL Dam dude ,,,,How would you like someone to come onto a post about your emblems saying what you just said ?LOL It REALLY makes you look bad doing this as a emblem company too and as a rep and actually will push people away from you and your company. Trust me !I own and operate a bussiness Theres PLENTY of emblems to go around LOL unless your doing that bad ,,,that you have to try and down your competetor to try and take their bussiness? Very unprofessional and im not a cheerleader *** !Im just a tech member that wanted to show other members what i ended up buying and getting made!This is the appearance section is it not?You should get points or something for this VERY unprofessional statement you just made here IMO (NOT COOL ROGER!)Instead of all the negitive comments about your competetor ,why dont you just post some pics of your LSX emblems and let ((US)) the tech members, make up our minds on which we like and want better

Talk about overeracting!! No hating, I just told the truth. I also did not mention any other business name. Since you asked for some emblems, I guess we will post them up here, and not Renders either. Bringing up our name in your thread, about how much you hate our items, and posting up liks to "non sponsors", is not allowed on this site. We do not try to take anyones business. We just do what we do. You make a lot of assumptions in your reply, However what I said was absolutely 100% true.
We will post them all up again tonight. Stay tuned you might be surprised. What you will see tonight will only be the start.

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 12-01-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

What the hell are you taking about?I said NOTHING about your product on here my man !All i did was post a pic of a LSX emblem that Third Shift Studeos made for me. That it! Now that you brought it up,,,,Yes I did check out your LSX ZR1 type badges and opted for the GM look on my ride instead of yours, its not the end of the world Roger and im not a cheerleader either LOL just another tech member in the appearance section
Old 12-01-2009, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Talk about overeracting!! No hating, I just told the truth. I also did not mention any other business name. Since you asked for some emblems, I guess we will post them up here, and not Renders either. Bringing up our name in your thread, about how much you hate our items, and posting up liks to "non sponsors", is not allowed on this site. We do not try to take anyones business. We just do what we do. You make a lot of assumptions in your reply, However what I said was absolutely 100% true.
We will post them all up again tonight. Stay tuned you might be surprised. What you will see tonight will only be the start.

Thanks, Roger

X1 for Roger!! If you want emblems dont waste your time with anyone else! Roger is the man!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by barnat
What the hell are you taking about?I said NOTHING about your product on here my man !All i did was post a pic of a LSX emblem that Third Shift Studeos made for me. That it! Now that you brought it up,,,,Yes I did check out your LSX ZR1 type badges and opted for the GM look on my ride instead of yours, its not the end of the world Roger and im not a cheerleader either LOL just another tech member in the appearance section
In this thread right here, you absolutely did, before you edited it.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...sx-badges.html
Old 12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

Old 12-01-2009, 08:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

In this thread right here, you absolutely did
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...sx-badges.html
LOL Roger,,,,I dont have to like your LSX emblems LOL I like alot of your other stuff includeing the nose emblems. I wanted and bought a LSX emblem that sets off my car, the way i want it to look .Thank God we won War World 2,, because ide almost think that the SS would be knocking down my door tonight LOL
Old 12-01-2009, 08:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Hey Ed,
Rules are rules. They are meant to protect the paying sponsors.
The links to TSS should be removed & my guess is that they will be & this will get locked, along with the other thread.
Non-sponsor stuff has to be kept to PM.

IBTL, ..., , ...,
Old 12-01-2009, 08:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

I removed the link where i bought these emblems as i didnt know that Third Shirt studeos wasnt a sponsor on here ,as i agree with the rule there, but all in the same breath LOL I dont have to like something just because its sponsered on here and i have the right as everybody else does on here as well to say they dont like something all that much. Did i say i freaking hated it? LOL No,I said i didnt like embrores or whatever the hell its called (at all ) and was talking about the LSX enblems ONLY!!!!Geeze!
Old 12-01-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

^its NO problem that you said you didnt like his emblems. the problem is that while at the same time you were saying you didnt like his emblems, you were promoting a non-sponsor site. which is a no go. thats the ONLY thing you did wrong. next time just dont post the links to the other site.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:11 PM
FormerVendor

You are entitled to purchase your items wherever you like, and we have no issue with that. There are 100 emblem manufacturers. We are completetely aware of these things. We do not care is someone buy things from some one else. You have completely tried to turn this into something it is not.
Which I will not allow.
However our items have been copied, we have been called names, publicly challenged, and "other" activities by you know who.
I really feel you are either not really aware of the past history. However, there is a history. And I suspect you are aware of it.
We will respond accordingly. Like you asked for, LSX's coming up. give us a little time to get orders out tonight.

I apologize to the original poster on this thread, but at least you will get to see some pieces.

Thanks, Roger

Last edited by dragonZ28; 12-01-2009 at 09:17 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
^its NO problem that you said you didnt like his emblems. the problem is that while at the same time you were saying you didnt like his emblems, you were promoting a non-sponsor site. which is a no go. thats the ONLY thing you did wrong. next time just dont post the links to the other site.

Roger, while you're here. i know you get busy and all, but please try responding to my emails, and PM's i send to you, even if it's just to tell me you'll get back to me later. any kind of response would be nice. i was trying to get some custom badges made for a '78 Z28 i'm working on, unfortunately, someone else (the other site) actually got back to me, so i may be getting them there. but i'd still like a response to my messages so i know if you can do it/and price. dont mean to post this here, but my other messages didnt get your attention. and i'd like to here from you, especially being that i've been a very good customer of yours (you've made me about $600-700 poorer between my 2 cars)
-ill delete this once you see it. not trying to be an *** here.
Check your emails, I responded much earlier tonight. Make sure and check the email time stamp. Roger
Old 12-01-2009, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

You are entitled to purchase your items wherever you like, and we have no issue with that. There are 100 emblem manufacturers. We are completetely aware of these things. We do not care is someone buy things from some one else. You have completely tried to turn this into something it is not.
Which I will not allow.
However our items have been copied, we have been called names, publicly challenged, and "other" activities by you know who.
I really feel you are either not really aware of the past history. However, there is a history. And I suspect you are aware of it.
We will respond accordingly. Like you asked for, LSX's coming up. give us a little time to get orders out tonight.

I apologize to the original poster on this thread, but at least you will get to see some pieces.

Thanks, Roger
I tryed turning this into something it wasnt ?LOL Your one of these last word type guys LOL Let it go dude! Let it go ! Your the one that came on here flipping out after i just posted a pic of my LSX emblem, remember? Dont try turning this all around on me (the cheerleader )remember ?and actually Roger,,, i didnt know of any history between you two untill you just mentioned it. Now i understand why this set you off and i meant no disrespect to you or your company by posting pics of my emblems

Last edited by barnat; 12-01-2009 at 09:27 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
I got you crimson bird!
Old 11-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Staging Lane

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

picked these up for only 13$
Attached Thumbnails LSX badges?-img_8091.jpg  
Old 11-20-2013, 09:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice revival of a FOUR-YEAR OLD thread, ...,

And your point is?!?
Oh $13, ...

Next time, edit your photo size first, ..., scroll right, ..., scroll right, ..., scroll right, ...,

Quick Reply: LSX badges?