Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Semi-New Pics of My SS

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009 | 05:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by malw_95z28
well im glad to see i wont have any problems. only thing that worries me is speedbumps. and my area has ALOT of them. but didnt even notice you said you were getting a CME. wen its all done i think u will have one of the nicest ones out. its not really too many blue camaros. and if they are their not that shade.
I can pretty much go straight over speed bumps as long as they're not the short and tall ones, even with a passenger, when it comes to back seat passengers... not so much... not to mention I have 2 12's in the back. So... It's not as bad as I thought... I can't wait until it's "done" but then again it'll probably never be done in my eyes...

Like I said the car needs a repaint because it's got chips and scratches so I'll be adding the CME then and painting the engine bay, I'm 99% sure that I'll also mold in the CME. There aren't many blue ones like mine around, DEFINITELY not with the Blue/White combo and that's why I did it. Most people would go with silver or charcoal, but I'm glad I didn't (I was debating on doing it up until the time it went into the paint booth). But a friend of mine who's now in the same club has ABOUT the same color as mine, a few shades darker, but with a black manta... Ironically I had never seen his car before mine got painted...

Old 12-01-2009 | 06:38 PM
TECH Veteran

is that the one that has the black berger panel and the black/clear 93-97 tail lights?
Old 12-01-2009 | 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
is that the one that has the black berger panel and the black/clear 93-97 tail lights?
Yup...
Old 12-01-2009 | 09:23 PM
TECH Regular

beautiful... and I am actually talking about the car

Quick Reply: Semi-New Pics of My SS