Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Semi-New Pics of My SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2009 | 01:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Semi-New Pics of My SS

Decided to post up some pics of my SS since I was posting them on another board. Some Semi-New Pics, she's about to go under the knife again and have some mods done to the motor along with some more mods under the hood.... wire mod, traction relocation mod, hood release cable mod etc... I'm also getting CME with the stainless tips, and some other touches to the outside... tell me what you think...

Old 11-30-2009 | 01:29 AM
On The Tree

And why is the one with the model so small? Such a tease!
Old 11-30-2009 | 01:44 AM
TECH Resident

Nice color..You in base? Nice pixes at old building...
Old 11-30-2009 | 01:50 AM
TECH Apprentice

That color is AMAZING!

Looks great man. I think white SS badges and white seats would look awesome on your car
Old 11-30-2009 | 02:44 AM
TECH Veteran

that color looks great. makes me want to paint mine blue. the two things that really stand out to me are 1) the grill/lisence- please get rid of both. it will clean up the front end so much more. and 2) rims. looks like it's due for a new set to keep up with the rest of the car. other than that, looks great,

thats mare island where you guys did that shoot? and the dennys right of 37, on sonoma?
Old 11-30-2009 | 03:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by crimson_bird
that color looks great. makes me want to paint mine blue. the two things that really stand out to me are 1) the grill/lisence- please get rid of both. it will clean up the front end so much more. and 2) rims. looks like it's due for a new set to keep up with the rest of the car. other than that, looks great,

thats mare island where you guys did that shoot? and the dennys right of 37, on sonoma?
removing the license plate crap would look nice but he'd probably get pulled over in a second without it.. I was like "HMM this would look so nice without all that crap" i took it off and got pulled over an hour later for no front plate. heh

Thats a nice color combo.. Blue/white.. nice car
Old 11-30-2009 | 03:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeff Smith
Nice color..You in base? Nice pixes at old building...
No, not in base although those pics were taken at two different Army Bases, one inactive, one semi active, Treasure Island in San Francisco, and Mare Island in Vallejo. Thanks for the compliments by the way

Originally Posted by SKZ28
That color is AMAZING!

Looks great man. I think white SS badges and white seats would look awesome on your car
Thanks, I debated on white seats for a while but I think I'll go with white leather inserts instead of all white not completely sure yet, and the SS emblems are coming as well.

Thanks, it actually used to be red believe it or not... but the grill and license plate are there now because I keep getting tickets every single time it's off but it will be gone with my next setup which I think MAY include a billet grille... with some hidden goodies behind it.... Yeah the rims are going to get some nitto 555r's and I'm looking to get a set of Forged rims, but since I'm a Smog Tech by trade I keep having to buy toold and pay off my 6k investment of a pretty blue tool box....

Mare Island pics were the 1st and 3rd pics, the others were on Treasure island, 2 different shoots, and the Denny's was off 150th Ave in San Leandro.
Old 11-30-2009 | 03:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

More....

Old 11-30-2009 | 03:20 AM
TECH Veteran

okay i could tell the top was mare island, cause i know exactly what buildings are in the back, but wasnt 100% on the rest, but they still looked familiar. i was planning to head out to treasure island the past few mornings for some pictures, but i keep sleeping too late.

that sucks about having trouble with the license up front. i've never had any problems with that in like 4 years. how long've you been with the camaro boyz, i know you guys run DEEP over there.
Old 11-30-2009 | 03:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

okay i could tell the top was mare island, cause i know exactly what buildings are in the back, but wasnt 100% on the rest, but they still looked familiar. i was planning to head out to treasure island the past few mornings for some pictures, but i keep sleeping too late.

that sucks about having trouble with the license up front. i've never had any problems with that in like 4 years. how long've you been with the camaro boyz, i know you guys run DEEP over there.
Yeah, the front plate and the 5% tint I used to have on the windows.... but I'm going to put the tint back on and take the plate off since it's not my DD anymore...

I've been with the camaro Boyz for 3 years now and I'm their 4th in Command. A lot of people have a negative reaction towards us, but they think we're about 22" rims, donuts, and kandy paint. Yes we have many cars with kandy paint, one on 22's BUT we've got many more with a lot of money into how they run. Me, I'm into looking good, on forged 19's (coming soon) and some work under the hood... BUT I'm off topic...
Old 11-30-2009 | 07:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thumbs up

Nice color & the white stinger looks great! I think the ZR1's look good too, but be sure to post up pics when you get the new rims.

Shay
Old 11-30-2009 | 04:11 PM
On The Tree

hey i saw your car in RIDES magazine. i snatched it up as soon as i saw it said camaro boyz on it. but nice car. i bet its gonna look sweet with the 19's on it. ever thought bought doing something with those tail lights? and maybe a shorty antenna? and how much are you lowered?
Old 11-30-2009 | 11:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by malw_95z28
hey i saw your car in RIDES magazine. i snatched it up as soon as i saw it said camaro boyz on it. but nice car. i bet its gonna look sweet with the 19's on it. ever thought bought doing something with those tail lights? and maybe a shorty antenna? and how much are you lowered?
Thanks... I know it'll look 100x better with 19's. I have yet to see something done to the taillights that I like or will look good with my car, so not sure on that one just yet. The shorty antenna is another thing I'm going to get. I have eibach pro-kit in the rear and edelbrock adjustable coilovers in the front all in all it's about an inch and a half all around. I like the height the front is at, although I still may switch to qa1's later on...
Old 12-01-2009 | 12:00 AM
TECH Veteran

well i was gonna say on norcal but for some reason the thread got locked lol your SS looks awesome and i love that color!!!!
Old 12-01-2009 | 12:17 AM
TECH Resident

looks great. not a big fan of the white manta i would of done it silver or charcoal but either way car looks fantastic.
Old 12-01-2009 | 02:14 AM
11 Second Club
15 Year Member

Nice car
Old 12-01-2009 | 10:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
Thanks... I know it'll look 100x better with 19's. I have yet to see something done to the taillights that I like or will look good with my car, so not sure on that one just yet. The shorty antenna is another thing I'm going to get. I have eibach pro-kit in the rear and edelbrock adjustable coilovers in the front all in all it's about an inch and a half all around. I like the height the front is at, although I still may switch to qa1's later on...
well your stance looks nasty. but have you seen 6 liter eaters tails. he has the yellow part of the tails tinted red and i think it would look nasty on your car. and do you have any scraping problems with your lts on a lowered car? because i just got my motor done and now its time for the sexy mods
Old 12-01-2009 | 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by malw_95z28
well your stance looks nasty. but have you seen 6 liter eaters tails. he has the yellow part of the tails tinted red and i think it would look nasty on your car. and do you have any scraping problems with your lts on a lowered car? because i just got my motor done and now its time for the sexy mods

No I haven't seen the tails yet.... and actually the only thing that scrapes on my exhaust is the cutout really... other than that it's very minimal, I believe the only spot I scrape is in driveways that go up or down VERY sharply... which is not much... I have Edelbrock Coated LT's and Edelbrock ORY btw
Old 12-01-2009 | 03:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

No I haven't seen the tails yet.... and actually the only thing that scrapes on my exhaust is the cutout really... other than that it's very minimal, I believe the only spot I scrape is in driveways that go up or down VERY sharply... which is not much... I have Edelbrock Coated LT's and Edelbrock ORY btw
Good to hear, I have Edelbrocks and a cutout as well, and I've been wondering how bad it would scrape once I'm lowered
Old 12-01-2009 | 04:02 PM
On The Tree

well im glad to see i wont have any problems. only thing that worries me is speedbumps. and my area has ALOT of them. but didnt even notice you said you were getting a CME. wen its all done i think u will have one of the nicest ones out. its not really too many blue camaros. and if they are their not that shade.

Quick Reply: Semi-New Pics of My SS