Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

6LE SS spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am not going to be getting it smoothed out because it is just a waste of time. I am just going to talk to Mark and see if maybe there was a problem with the manufacturer not making the spoiler right. If not then I will be returning it asap. I don't see 6LE designing the spoiler to look like this... This totally blows.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn man that sucks, someone got lazy.
That was a long wait to recieve a half *** product. Good luck with everything!
Old 04-04-2010, 11:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

That doesn't look like the pic on the site at all... weird.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats looks stupid, i would send that thing back! All that wait for that?? Get an ebay one cheaper and have the brake light!
Old 04-04-2010, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usafcrewchief01
I am not going to be getting it smoothed out because it is just a waste of time. I am just going to talk to Mark and see if maybe there was a problem with the manufacturer not making the spoiler right. If not then I will be returning it asap. I don't see 6LE designing the spoiler to look like this... This totally blows.
I don't think Mark designed the spoiler. If you search eBay you will find the same spoiler being sold by a company in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, same picture Mark has on his website.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by usafcrewchief01
Here is some good pics my Dad took... To be honest I don't really know what to think about the area that the third brake light was supposed to be..... I was under the impression that if the brake light was removed then it would be smoothed out and look as if the light was never a part of the spoiler. Let me know what you think. The hole just looks as if someone removed the brake light and that was all they did. Maybe I am missing something, Mark please add some input as to the design if you could

Unfortunately, they OBVIOUSLY sent you the wrong spoiler. E-mailing them now, will follow up Monday morning to find out what the hell happened.

I think they just confused the "no brake light" spoiler, (a cheaper one they sell that you have to buy the brake light), with my "no brake light"spoiler.

I know it sounds stupid but they are a huge company that sells their own stuff (ebay), other people's stuff AND they private label (which is what this was).

They obviously did NOT send you what I paid them to send you...
Old 04-04-2010, 05:21 PM
Banned

^^Do me a favor and please e-mail me those pics so I can forward them on...
Old 04-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Banned

I totally forgot to apologize for this, I'm sorry that order got screwed up after all the wait man
Old 04-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OP, I've only been around here for about a year, but if Mark says he's gonna fix this you can relax...he'll get you taken care of.
Old 04-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I figured that is what happened. I mean no disrepect to you Mark as you have always sold me a good product. This just sucks because the car is getting ready for paint and I now have no spoiler. I don't know what you can do, but I will fwd you the pics of the spoiler... Let me know what we can do about this..
Old 04-05-2010, 04:12 AM
Banned

^^No disrespect taken. I e-mailed the owner of the company as well as we're on respected acquaintance terms. I think the only options for a SURE BET (as I still don't know why you didn't get a smooth spoiler) are to find you a brake light for that one or just do a full refund so you can buy something else and get this going which is most likely the case...

Quick Reply: 6LE SS spoiler