Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

My Interior/Exterior Photo Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2010 | 10:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am for the matte interior look as well.
The shine to me just makes the interior look greasy/plastic/cheap.
Everyone has their own taste

I like what you have going on with the exterior! Whistler looks good on black cars, black out turn signals, chrome c5 z06s are a nice touch and that car is slammmmmed.
Old 04-08-2010 | 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

CLEAN car...nice garage and lift too, what size is your pole barn and what brand of lift is that? would you recommend it to others?
Old 04-09-2010 | 12:11 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by twitchtwice
Yeah I know wham you mean. I had a billet grill for a while but it didn't really flow well with my car so I finally bit the bulle and bought it and I'm really glad I did.

I can't wait for the cme either. I've been wanting to do this forever haha
yeahh I'm not really a fan of billet grills either until I saw the one I have for a killer deal and it was powder coated black with SS in the center. Got it to tide me over for the SLP and ended up liking it better.

The CME will probably be your top 2 favorite visual mods it looks awesome I couldn't stop staring at my car after I did it.
Old 04-09-2010 | 07:13 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by pir7tr
I am for the matte interior look as well.
The shine to me just makes the interior look greasy/plastic/cheap.
Everyone has their own taste

I like what you have going on with the exterior! Whistler looks good on black cars, black out turn signals, chrome c5 z06s are a nice touch and that car is slammmmmed.
Thanks, all those little touches are finally done. haha. Ive never gotten that slammed comment before but my car is lower then most. funny thing is, is that i have hotchkis springs which advertise a 1" drop.

Originally Posted by 99'CajunFirehawk157
CLEAN car...nice garage and lift too, what size is your pole barn and what brand of lift is that? would you recommend it to others?
thanks buddy.

the barn i believe is a 20x20 with a little deck on the outside (my dad wishes he went bigger). the lift im not sure on the brand, ill have to go look at it haha. but yes i would recommend it to anybody. we have had it going on about 5 years now and its the best tool we have. we have built 2 camaro's on it and done all my mods on it. it REALLY comes in handy.

Originally Posted by caseypryan
yeahh I'm not really a fan of billet grills either until I saw the one I have for a killer deal and it was powder coated black with SS in the center. Got it to tide me over for the SLP and ended up liking it better.

The CME will probably be your top 2 favorite visual mods it looks awesome I couldn't stop staring at my car after I did it.
i already do stare at my car a lot. i think i have a disease lol.
Old 04-16-2010 | 09:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

sup twin.
i got my cme tips welded last week.

tomorrow ill put my valance on lol.
i also bough a slp grill from a member here so i will putting that aswell next week
Old 04-16-2010 | 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Very nice!
Old 04-16-2010 | 09:49 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by bobbyd
sup twin.
i got my cme tips welded last week.

tomorrow ill put my valance on lol.
i also bough a slp grill from a member here so i will putting that aswell next week
Damn, you beat me to it. haha im still waiting for my body guy to finish the valance before i have it welded up. im going to go home install it and drive straight to my exhaust guy to have it welded up. haha. he painted it and cleared it, he just wants to sand and clear one more time.

but i ended up ordering a cam so im going to start to tear down the motor on sunday so i may not be able to have the exhaust welded up till i finish the cam the middle of next week

did you get lucky and find one with the red ss badges?
Old 04-16-2010 | 09:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, you beat me to it. haha im still waiting for my body guy to finish the valance before i have it welded up. im going to go home install it and drive straight to my exhaust guy to have it welded up. haha. he painted it and cleared it, he just wants to sand and clear one more time.

but i ended up ordering a cam so im going to start to tear down the motor on sunday so i may not be able to have the exhaust welded up till i finish the cam the middle of next week

did you get lucky and find one with the red ss badges?
haha i hear ya man. i was going to do the same put the valance and drive to get it welded but instead put hte valance in the trunk drove to get it welded measured it and welded the tips

sounds bad *** gives it a better tone now hehe.
nice man what size cam?

i got one that has a bowtie but im going to remove the bowtie and i already have some extra red ss emblems to put on it.
Old 04-16-2010 | 09:58 PM
12 Second Club

haha i hear ya man. i was going to do the same put the valance and drive to get it welded but instead put hte valance in the trunk drove to get it welded measured it and welded the tips

sounds bad *** gives it a better tone now hehe.
nice man what size cam?

i got one that has a bowtie but im going to remove the bowtie and i already have some extra red ss emblems to put on it.
yeah im interested to see how much it changes the sound going though the magnaflow compared to before.

i went with a 228r 112 LSA, didnt want anything too radical. something that didnt require revving the motor too high and made plenty torque everywhere.

sounds good. im sure the badges are the exact same as the ones on the body of the car. or so it seemed when i installed them on the grill.
Old 04-16-2010 | 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah im interested to see how much it changes the sound going though the magnaflow compared to before.

i went with a 228r 112 LSA, didnt want anything too radical. something that didnt require revving the motor too high and made plenty torque everywhere.

sounds good. im sure the badges are the exact same as the ones on the body of the car. or so it seemed when i installed them on the grill.
you will notice a difference in sound you will see. you will be happy aswell trust me.

nice man that sounds like a good cam.

yea the badges are the same ones as the ones we have in our cars on the sides and rear. i was thinking of ordering a set with the silver outline but i was like nah ill just leave the stock red ones. ill have pics of the grill next week and possibly this weekend ill have pics of the cme valance hopefully it doesnt rain much tomorrow
Old 04-16-2010 | 10:06 PM
12 Second Club

you will notice a difference in sound you will see. you will be happy aswell trust me.

nice man that sounds like a good cam.

yea the badges are the same ones as the ones we have in our cars on the sides and rear. i was thinking of ordering a set with the silver outline but i was like nah ill just leave the stock red ones. ill have pics of the grill next week and possibly this weekend ill have pics of the cme valance hopefully it doesnt rain much tomorrow
i figured as much.

cant wait to hear the differene in the sound, especially once the cam is in haha

im hoping to have everything done and tuned by friday next week. to get some pics of the valance and vids of the cam.
Old 04-16-2010 | 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

i figured as much.

cant wait to hear the differene in the sound, especially once the cam is in haha

im hoping to have everything done and tuned by friday next week. to get some pics of the valance and vids of the cam.
nice ill be waiting for updates with pics and videos
Old 04-16-2010 | 10:09 PM
12 Second Club

whats the deal on your c5's?

did you get them yet?
Old 04-16-2010 | 10:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

whats the deal on your c5's?

did you get them yet?
im getting 3 of them will need to order 1 more.

i will probably be getting them at the end of the month or mid of next month for sure.
Old 11-02-2010 | 04:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Car looks good
Old 11-02-2010 | 12:52 PM
12 Second Club

I love the glossy look on all of my interior plastics, I use black magic interior shine
Old 11-02-2010 | 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Car looks good

I just realized you bumped an old thread at close to 4 am lol good job.

Quick Reply: My Interior/Exterior Photo Shoot