Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Just installed HIDs, WOW!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ec_nova
Properly aimed projectors will not blind oncoming motorists at all UNLESS coming over a hill/railroad track/etc. The cutoff is very distinct there is almost no light bled above it.... I am speaking of course about OEM projectors not the ebay junk
Even the ones posted ^^^^ had a VERY good cutoff line. I would by no means call them "junk". As good as some of the OEM or top dollar projectors you can buy? No.. But, better than halogen cutoff? Leaps and bounds. Like you said, you won't be blinding anyone.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
Even the ones posted ^^^^ had a VERY good cutoff line. I would by no means call them "junk". As good as some of the OEM or top dollar projectors you can buy? No.. But, better than halogen cutoff? Leaps and bounds. Like you said, you won't be blinding anyone.
I'll admit the ones they make for f-bodies seem to have a decent cutoff, but the spread and bulb choice leave room to be desired. I guess I shouldn't nitpick a $200 set of headlights though lol
Old 03-24-2010, 10:05 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ec_nova
I'll admit the ones they make for f-bodies seem to have a decent cutoff, but the spread and bulb choice leave room to be desired. I guess I shouldn't nitpick a $200 set of headlights though lol
True that!

Quick Reply: Just installed HIDs, WOW!!!!!!!