Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

WS9 Outlaw hood and BLS projector HID's at dusk.

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 06:46 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TempleU_WS6
Looks great! These lights are growing on me. I'll have to see yours in person since you're close by. So what about the highs? I havnt been paying attention to the BLS thread.
Let me know when you're in the Bucks county area and we can meet up. I didn't bother with the highs since I rarely ever use them. I guess if I were to do a non-pop-up headlight, I would update to the projectors, but I don't see that happening ever. I did these because of safety concerns plain and simple. I drive all backroads, and the deer are plentiful, so being able to see at dawn and dusk while driving is critical.

As for if they blue'ish or not, they are very white, with a hint of blue at the cutoffs, but that's the case with any projector housing. Both of my Saab's look the same way. I still need to do a side by side comparison of my 9-3 vs. the T/A.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The BLS High-Beam Projectors are a whole 'nother beast. You can see everything and anything. I absolutely love them & highly recommend them to every Firebird owner.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's pretty mean looking. Nice!

Quick Reply: WS9 Outlaw hood and BLS projector HID's at dusk.