Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Raptor Hood or WS9 Hood?

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2010 | 01:21 AM
MJK
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by peterlawl84
Don't forget if you do decide to switch from the firehawk to another hood you will have to do something about the front bumper.
Yeah, I know what you are talking about.From what I see though,it would be an issue if going from ram air hood to hawk hood because there is a small bit of trimming that has to be done to fit the hawk hood but,it shouldn't be an issue the other way around. I would guess that maybe the firehawk emblem might be obscured but... who knows.
Old 04-11-2010 | 11:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pheonix
I have a ws9 outlaw, and would rather have the Superhawk hood. Two big *** holes look better than four to me. lol Go for the Superhawk if you can find one.
I was thinking about getting a Superhawk hood before I got my Raptor hood, but the Superhawk hoods were on such a back order and no one else was selling theirs at the time that I said **** it cause I didnt want to wait 6 months for it lol. I do wish my Raptorhood had had about an inch more of cowl to it tho.
Old 04-11-2010 | 08:41 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah man thats the same reason i have the ws9. I got mine from a friend but if i had the choice i would have gotten the superhawk. I was going to sell it and get the superhawk but that wait was too much for me too.
Old 04-11-2010 | 10:06 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Pheonix
Yeah man thats the same reason i have the ws9. I got mine from a friend but if i had the choice i would have gotten the superhawk. I was going to sell it and get the superhawk but that wait was too much for me too.
Plus the cost to paint another hood.. forget that lol

Quick Reply: Raptor Hood or WS9 Hood?