Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

who make some of the best wheel & tire detailing poducts

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 12:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who make some of the best wheel & tire detailing poducts

im tired of spending hours cleaning my wheels & tires. is there something out there you guys have used that works really well for the road grime & brake dust??
Old 04-16-2010, 01:11 PM
TECH Addict

Locally, you should be able to find Eagle One All Wheel and Tire. Follow the directions exactly on any wheel cleaner you use.

If you order online, there are lots of great choices like Eimann Fabrik Hi-Intensity and various other all-purpose cleaners.

Once your wheels are cleaned to your satisfaction, apply a quality paint sealant to them to help them stay cleaner longer with just soap and water.
Old 04-16-2010, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I always use Eagle 1 to clean my tires. Although I prefer Mothers chrome wheel cleaner for the my wheels; just like it a little better.

Old 04-16-2010, 06:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

here's the deal. First off you must know never to use armorall products on your tires or any other products that have chemicals that will catalyze the breakdown of your sidewalls and ****. I use simple green and water to clean the wheel wells, I use four star ultimate wheel cleaner gel for wheels although eagle 1 is a great runner up, I then coat the wheels w/ DP wheel glaze to prevent further brake dust to build on the wheel face, and any water based tire cleaner will do (Megs, four star, etc)....Lexol is the only tire dressing I would use on nice tires too. I use lexol for all my side trim, interior leather and vinyl needs so I trust them for tires. There are "safe" acidic tire cleaners but I never mess w/ them because they can get expensive. Also, make sure you have all your brushes! They can make or break you.

Quick Reply: who make some of the best wheel & tire detailing poducts