Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

breathless performane T/A headlights

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^ Lol kinda starting to sound like it. IMO, the non-popup lights make it look dated. They look like they came out of the 80's and should be on a car with the decklid that has the little back glass for the "notch back" look. Just not for me. But either way, it's your car. Just do a good job and I'm sure it'll look ok.

Chris
Old 04-24-2010, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Torque Fiend
damn, you really should've bought a Camaro.

Just no love for the TA.
It's a long story on why I ended up with it, plus all of the BS, and money, I've had to deal with to get it right since purchase. Essentially, it was an impulse buy, and one I regret.

Originally Posted by CHRIZ28
^^^ Lol kinda starting to sound like it. IMO, the non-popup lights make it look dated. They look like they came out of the 80's and should be on a car with the decklid that has the little back glass for the "notch back" look. Just not for me. But either way, it's your car. Just do a good job and I'm sure it'll look ok.

Chris
I can see that with the Breathless Kit, but there have been a couple done that looked quite nice and really complimented the front end, at least in my opinion.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:26 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Minacious
We can't all like the same things. (Hell, I don't care for the big spoiler on the back, or the 4 nostril look of the WS6 hood either, but many here do.)

In my opinion, Flip-Up Headlights are a thing of the past. There is a reason cars do not come with them anymore. Granted, if my headlight doors weren't so unreliable and worked 100 percent of the time, I wouldn't be so quick to want to get rid of them.

A well put together, stationary, 4 projector setup, looks sharp and updates the front end. There are a few here that have done it, but again, have no desire to make additional copies to sell.
Yup the main reason I want stationary headlights is cuz my headlight arent reliable, this is only the second time I've had to deal with them but one was enough, + plus I like to be diffrent and I don't feel like spending 1k on being different
Old 04-25-2010, 12:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Torque Fiend
damn, you really should've bought a Camaro.

Just no love for the TA.
lol true. my only thing about the ta is i really like how it looks when the lights are down. maybe the breathless kit, but tinted black on a black car? that seems like it'd look good.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by bill12690
lol true. my only thing about the ta is i really like how it looks when the lights are down. maybe the breathless kit, but tinted black on a black car? that seems like it'd look good.
Exactly what I was thinking...otherwise I think the breathless kit looks like crap.

Quick Reply: breathless performane T/A headlights