Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Red Carpet & Emblem Pros pics

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You rule, I've been looking for a review of their carpet for about a year now.

Did you originally have factory carpet floor mats? I'm a little concerned I wouldn't like the stockinteriors ones as much as the factory ones. Do the stock interiors ones actually fit in the space and look right? It's hard to tell in your pics.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Rockstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm the second owner of the car, and the original owner worked for GM and ordered it from the factory. I have everything from the window stickers to the manual, but it never came with floormats, it's weird.
Yeah, they fit great, and unlike many floormats I have seen that have a lot of strange cuts to fit perfectly or pleated to fit, these have clean cut straight lines. I'm assuming they are replicas of the factory ones. They look like they are factory anyways. I really took a leap of faith buying from them because I couldn't find any reviews of their products, but I'm very happy with the stuff they make.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If the floormats stay in place and fit the space, that's the majority of my concern.

The factory passenger side floormat was molded with the catalytic converter hump in place. It's kind of a boxy area molded right into the rubber on the carpet.

The SLP SS floormats are the ones that have that weird cutout area. I don't like that.

What's the edge like on these mats you got? I can't tell in the pics. It isn't that cheap plastic/vinyl edging stuff is it?

Quick Reply: Red Carpet & Emblem Pros pics