Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Clear corner install instructions

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 08:10 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear corner install instructions

I just bought a set for my friend's '00 SS. He lives in MI and I'm in FL, so I obviously can't help him with the install. He is not mechanically inclined at all, and can't figure out how to put them in. Anyone have a write up on the install, even if it's just directions on how to remove the headlights?
Old 11-06-2002, 09:51 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Clear corner install instructions

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fishman:
<strong>I just bought a set for my friend's '00 SS. He lives in MI and I'm in FL, so I obviously can't help him with the install. He is not mechanically inclined at all, and can't figure out how to put them in. Anyone have a write up on the install, even if it's just directions on how to remove the headlights?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Paging Al....Where are you? Fishman needs your install instructions.
Old 11-06-2002, 11:04 AM
Administrator

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by camaro_ls1:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Fishman:
<strong>I just bought a set for my friend's '00 SS. He lives in MI and I'm in FL, so I obviously can't help him with the install. He is not mechanically inclined at all, and can't figure out how to put them in. Anyone have a write up on the install, even if it's just directions on how to remove the headlights?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Paging Al....Where are you? Fishman needs your install instructions.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He goes by DARK AGE 53 here...
Old 11-06-2002, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here I am, https://ls1tech.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ulti...=002388#000011 , where in Mi. does your friend live?

Al
Old 11-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the help. That looks like a great write up. If he can't figure that out, I'm going to steal his car from him.

He lives in Allen Park - Detroit suburb.
Old 11-06-2002, 02:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

can anyone post the actual directions? I'm banned from LS1.com
Old 11-06-2002, 03:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tudds:
<strong>can anyone post the actual directions? I'm banned from LS1.com</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man what did you do, for someone to be banned over there they'd have do something pretty bad. Anyways just click on the link I have above, it's not on LS1.com it's on LS1Tech.com.

Fishman, glad to help, Allen Parks about 90 miles away otherwise I'd help him out. If your friend wants to e-mail me I'd be glad to talk to him if he needs any help.

Al
Old 11-06-2002, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Allen Park is 10 mins from me. I can help out if necessary.
Old 11-06-2002, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Hey Al

If you're ever interested in some free beer and pizza, let me know. I could use some help with my passenger side plugs.

Dan
Old 11-06-2002, 03:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by camaro_ls1:
<strong>Hey Al

If you're ever interested in some free beer and pizza, let me know. I could use some help with my passenger side plugs.

Dan</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dan, if I was in your area I'd be glad to help, if you're up in my area let me know.
Old 11-09-2002, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't read the other install article but when I put mine in I did it from under the car. When installing a new bulb in them I figured it out. Its much easier if you just take out the headlight and do it from the top. You only have to take out 1 or 2 bolts to remove the headlight it looks alot harder than it is.

Quick Reply: Clear corner install instructions