Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
View Poll Results: would this graphic look good?
yes - looks great !
7.14%
no - looks like junk or too ricey
92.86%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

poll - graphics - would this graphic look good in black on a white trans-am ws6

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks simular to the mecham titan bird graphic, but the one in the picture is a bit much.
Old 09-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by NeedaV8foundation
no a little too ricey in my opinion, the whole thing with the phoenix is that its old school.
any alternative suggestions even for hood emblem - even if it is not a traditional legacy T/A emblem?

I'm admittedly not very creative so whenever I'm doing a build (not just graphics bit interior, engines etc, I try to look at others custom rides that catch my eye for at least a baseline idea then modify it so much that 90% of the one I found has been changed to make it unique / 1 of a kind / my own
Old 09-12-2010, 05:13 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

imma have to say no also cause it not only dosent look that great youll get tired of white and black real easy and real quick
Old 09-14-2010, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
imma have to say no also cause it not only dosent look that great youll get tired of white and black real easy and real quick
makes sense I could forecast the newness wearing off quickly also, looking at house of Kolors cobalt blue and other house of kolors blues for body but would till like to come up with some find unique "wow factor" graphics - any input appreciated
Old 09-14-2010, 09:29 PM
Launching!

hm... what if you moved it down a bit and had the bottom of the bird start at the top of the front bumper (where it creates that edge before the front of the bumper)? If I were going to do this, I think I would use both black and gunmetal on a white car and go all out lol.

Quick Reply: poll - graphics - would this graphic look good in black on a white trans-am ws6